Facts about the Biden economy

Who would care about "economic growth" while everything else is a total fucking shit show? Name me ONE god damn voter who thinks "economic growth" is their top 5 most important issues. No one gives a shit about that, clearly. :cuckoo:

Do I really need to list all the fucked up shit going on that EVERYONE hates about Biden and his administration?
That isn't true. Just your version of the truth based on lies and falsehoods.

No, what happened was, Biden tanked oil production, gas prices skyrocketed and the public instantly hated him for it. There were those Joe Biden "i did that" stickers at every gas pump. So then he backtracked and started producing oil, simply because the political winds changed. Its too bad that Joe and your party were so fucking stupid to not be able to predict what was going to happen, but you were all completely oblivious. You all thought it was a great idea to stop producing oil. You cheered it on.

You are the party of bad ideas. That is your reputation now. A cultural shift is beginning because, you all have such terrible fucking ideas all the time. You handed republicans the American voter simply because your party is incompetent.
You are mistaken.

That isn't true. Just your version of the truth based on lies and falsehoods.
Do you have any polls that say "economic growth" is a top priority for voters? Yeah, I didnt think so. :laugh:

Do you have any polls that say "economic growth" is a top priority for voters? Yeah, I didnt think so. :laugh:
Inflation is the number one concern of voters today , but you can't blame that on any one given factor ,and especially not who's president.

Inflation is the number one concern of voters today , but you can't blame that on any one given factor ,and especially not who's president.
Everyone blames it on Biden. Wishing away your parties problems isnt going to help you.

Hilarious

Where can one find a desire for a christian theocracy on the list.

Last edited:
Everyone doesn’t blame President Biden. Just the cult members do.

All for a Cheeto
It's totally an emotional issue with trump supporters. They ignored the. Facts. Such as since 1953 10 of the 11 recessions were started by republican administrations. Overall , budget deficits and unemployment were less under Democratic administrations. While job creation , GDP , Stock Market , personal income and corporate profits are generally higher with democratic administrations. trump seemed to be an exception but it doesn't hold true. He dangerously twerked an already robust economy that Obama and Biden left him with. Bush left Obama with a recession. So much for republicans being better for everyone.

Who would care about "economic growth" while everything else is a total fucking shit show? Name me ONE god damn voter who thinks "economic growth" is their top 5 most important issues. No one gives a shit about that, clearly. :cuckoo:

Do I really need to list all the fucked up shit going on that EVERYONE hates about Biden and his administration?

Hear all, hear all - economic growth ain’t no thing.

Why? Because Biden’s got plenty and looney rw nutbags don’t like it.

No, what happened was, Biden tanked oil production,

I just gave you the data.

Oil production collapsed in 2020 during Trump’s presidency. It did nothing but grow during Biden’s presidency.

You are basically pissing yourself in public here.

Last edited:

Heary heary

Unemployment numbers no longer counts as the cult don't like them.

You dont understand now, but you will in November. The voters have other concerns than "economic growth".

You dont understand now, but you will in November. The voters have other concerns than "economic growth".
Yes and women will overwhelmingly put trump and the republicans out of business for good.

“I think Trump is a repulsive carnival barker, but I liked the tax-cuts and economy was great!” - Trump in a nutshell for 50% of Republicans.

Not everything is about economy, but it is undeniably a big factor in people’s head. Not some pie in the sky morality or ideology, but practical, material self-interest.

There are only two other not-unlikely vector altering factors imo - Biden’s health deteriorating and Trump getting a criminal conviction.

Last edited:
“I think Trump is a repulsive carnival barker, but I liked the tax-cuts and economy was great!” - Trump in a nutshell for 50% of Republicans.

Not everything is about economy, but it is undeniably a big factor in people’s head. Not some pie in the sky morality or ideology, but practical, material self-interest.

There are only two other vector altering factors imo - Biden’s health deteriorating and Trump getting a criminal conviction.
No one cares about the political prosecutions against Trump. Everyone thinks democrats weaponized the DOJ.

No one cares about the political prosecutions against Trump. Everyone thinks democrats weaponized the DOJ.
You are projecting your little right wing bubble echo chamber for mainstream ideas.

Americans largely respect and trust the justice system.

Trump’s own Republican AG told them Trump has conducted himself criminally and case against him is well deserved.

Last edited:
You are projecting your little right wing bubble echo chamber for mainstream ideas.

Americans largely respect and trust the justice system. A case would have to decided very obviously incorrectly…but it would of course get overturned if it was.
Nope, absolutely not. 73% of Americans think the Trump prosecutions are politically motivated, last i saw.

trump did this all by himself. The Democrats didn't need to do anything. The courts have been way too easy on him. He's just a man and needs to be treated like any other criminal. Hopefully he will get exactly what he deserves. That will be up to the courts to decide.

Forum List

Back