Fact Check: Posts Claim Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Have Been Verified. Here Are the Facts Biden showered with his daughter!

It's all over. Snopes has confirmed it. But if you put this in a headline the mods will censor it.

anTF2yc.jpeg

The fact that Biden is a pedo is known to everyone but mentally ill liberal denialists.

Girl Confirms Joe Biden Pinched Her Nipple When She Was 8-Years-Old On-Camera (video)

Senator Daines’ niece, Maria Piacesi, says Biden pinched her nipple
https://poptopic.com.au/news/senator...ed-her-nipple/

Facetune_09-03-2021-11-14-28.jpg

E7C7ADsXEAElOgw.jpeg

Last edited:
How does the government "verify" a freaking diary? Handwriting analysis ? DNA conformation"? WTF?
First Daughter Ashley Biden confirms that her stolen diary is authentic. This is important because she confirms that her dad used to shower with her, that this was "Probably authentic." She also muses "Was I molested? I think so. (But) I can't remember."

READ her own words confirming Joe showered with her!

AshleyBconfirmsdiaryreal.png

Everyone knows a democrat or 2 who purposely gaslit them about this and the laptop

Democrats = pure evil

Remember the infallibility of the "Every Republican accusaation is a confession" rule, and then be very afraid of the Trump cult posters here.

I haven't seen anyone who pushes the fake story who doesn't creep the hell out of everyone around them. Most BDSers should be on a police watch list. Many surely already are.

Even FOX News won't touch this lie, that's how disgusting and depraved it is, but disgusting and depraved is what the Trump cultists here love.

Remember the infallibility of the "Every Republican accusaation is a confession" rule, and then be very afraid of the Trump cult posters here.

I haven't seen anyone who pushes the fake story who doesn't creep the hell out of everyone around them. Most BDSers should be on a police watch list. Many surely already are.

Even FOX News won't touch this lie, that's how disgusting and depraved it is, but disgusting and depraved is what the Trump cultists here love.
^^^ Democrats trying to intimate Americans from calling out pedophiles. Fox is on your team.

1715728196019.jpeg

^^^ Democrats trying to intimate Americans from calling out pedophiles. Fox is on your team.
See? Creepy as hell. I rest my case. All he does all day is have these fantasies. It's all he thinks about.

And he thinks that's normal, because he only hangs out with people who think like he does.

Hell is building a new wing, just to hold these BDSers.

See? Creepy as hell. I rest my case. All he does all day is have these fantasies. It's all he thinks about.

And he thinks that's normal, because he only hangs out with people who think like he does.

What's creepy are people who think it's okay for fathers to take inappropriate showers with their daughters.

Even FOX News won't touch this lie, that's how disgusting and depraved it is, but disgusting and

Yes, we get that you are desperate to make this go away.

It's only going to get worse for Biden as time goes on.

Suck on it.

What's creepy are people who think it's okay for fathers to take inappropriate showers with their daughters.

But...but....but despite all the evidence to the contrary......this is a lie.

Must be a Paul Krugman sok.....the economy is fine.....no issues here......everyone move along.

No, it earns votes for Biden when you push your depraved fantasies, so keep on with them.

You disgust everyone. By association, you make all Trump cultists look like pervs.

Sorry...but this isn't working for you. Time to consult your mentor Alinsky and try a different tact.

Your generalities only bely your position as a mental Midget. I didn't write the journal entry. She did.

Your problem. A big one. Not mine.

Go lecture someone who cares if you every breath again.

But there is no evidence. You're just lying about that.

And you suck at it. Come on, your ChinaMasters expect better from you.

Yep...here we go. The full on B.S. denial with all it's little cute dodges.

Alinsky might even say you are trying to hard.

Sorry...but this isn't working for you.
This one has been tossed out of decent company in the real world, so he has to come here to get his perv on.

And to think Trump cultists wonder why their adult children have cut contact with them.

No, she didn't. There's no evidence of that. The sole "evidence" for it comes from one kook on the internet, who just forged a page, very badly at that.

And you repeat the lie, because Satan owns your soul.

Just stop it, you sick pervs.

We get it. You all stroke yourselves as you type this stuff. It's all you think about 24/7.

You BDS pervs need to be on a watch list.

You need to stop defending a gross asswipe....i.e. our Celery Stalk in Chief.

It's you who seems to be advocating for this kind of depraved behavior.

I worry about that cat in your avatar.

This one has been tossed out of decent company in the real world, so he has to come here to get his perv on.

And to think Trump cultists wonder why their adult children have cut contact with them.

No, she didn't. There's no evidence of that. The sole "evidence" for it comes from one kook on the internet, who just forged a page, very badly at that.

And you repeat the lie, because Satan owns your soul.

Full lesbian outrage on display. And denial.

But not by Ashley.

Sorry about how you don't have anyone to talk to in the real world, but you brought that on yourself, through your awful behavior.

Keep trying there dykster.....you are making me laugh.

Are you all puffed up and red, hoping it will scare someone off ?

Good luck.

You'd probably have a better chance of making them laugh themselves into a coma.

Forum List

Back