Fact check: No evidence vote was cast in Joe Frazier's name

Why does the creepy guinea dago wop continue to lie? Debunked

Why are democrats and leftists and some independent voters empowered by overt racist behavior most conservatives would never consider evincing in public? You just defecated in your own mouth. You'll figure it out . . . perhaps.

Its a generally accepted fact that if you die in Pennsylvania, you are a Democrat for all eternity. Smoking Joe is no exception, and if I die here, I expect to be voting D for all eternity as well.

"Fact check" is fake news, just a way to make Opinion into a "news" story.

Its a generally accepted fact that if you die in Pennsylvania, you are a Democrat for all eternity. Smoking Joe is no exception, and if I die here, I expect to be voting D for all eternity as well.

Its a fact that Joe Frazier didn't vote in this election at all so the wop needs to quit repeating false claims and that was not an opinion piece but a genuine fact check

Its a fact that Joe Frazier didn't vote in this election at all so the wop needs to quit repeating false claims and that was not an opinion piece but a genuine fact check

Its not a "fact" at all. I don't believe these "fact checkers" verified that Smokin Joe didn't vote for a second.

Its not a "fact" at all. I don't believe these "fact checkers" verified that Smokin Joe didn't vote for a second.
It is a fact Frazier didn't vote, and until you post evidence as Guiliani saying it is not evidence its a lie. Not wasting my time arguing with white cracker liars who try to support the spread of lies

It is a fact Frazier didn't vote, and until you post evidence as Guiliani saying it is not evidence its a lie. Not wasting my time arguing with white cracker liars who try to support the spread of lies

No, its up to the Fact Checkers to provide proof that Smokin Joe didn't vote.

Not up to me to show he didn't.

Giuliani has made a career of dealign successfully with Organized Crime, his record speaks for itself. Liberal hacks doing fake "fact checking" are unworthy of handling Rudy's jockstrap.

Giuliani has made a career of dealign successfully with Organized Crime, his record speaks for itself. Liberal hacks doing fake "fact checking" are unworthy of handling Rudy's jockstrap.

Its up to the wop to prove Frazier voted, the burden of proof is on the idiot making the claim, not on others. Stupid

Its up to the wop to prove Frazier voted, the burden of proof is on the idiot making the claim, not on others. Stupid
Cracker? Wop? Who is this...Archie Bunker?

You're a big talker, you should go down to you local Italian club and start calling them "wops"

I see a claim that Joe Frazier didn't vote, but I don't see any proof that he didn't.

I see a claim that Joe Frazier didn't vote, but I don't see any proof that he didn't.

There is no proof he voted nor is their any proof that a vote was cast in his name, no evidence supports it. You can make claims all day, but without any proof they are lies and hearsay

Cracker? Wop? Who is this...Archie Bunker?
Bunker would have landslided 2020 !

Of course Frasier voted. 3 DNC poll watchers saw him at the polls. But you would be lying if you said he voted for Trump. Philadelphia vote intimidators make sure nobody who even looks Republican gets into the polls. Stop the steal.

Of course Frasier voted. 3 DNC poll watchers saw him at the polls. But you would be lying if you said he voted for Trump. Philadelphia vote intimidators make sure nobody who even looks Republican gets into the polls. Stop the steal.

Exactly right, the Black Panther Party took Philadelphia for Obama back in 2008, and Obama exonerated them after.

Exactly right, the Black Panther Party took Philadelphia for Obama back in 2008, and Obama exonerated them after.

Thats a lie

Stop trolling already, there were not votes casted for Joe Frazier

Forum List

Back