Fox News: Trump's Million MAGA March drew "thousands"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Contradicting liar Kaleigh McEnany, who said a million attended the March, Fox News estimates the crowd thusly:
The march drew thousands of Trump supporters – even a brief cameo by the commander in chief himself – to the capital to back the president as he contests election results that favor President-elect Joe Biden

No.

You are wrong. She is right!

Sad to be you.Sad to be Fox/Aka CNN light.

It was a million people!
From all the pictures and footage I saw, they looked to be happy people for the most part.
I guess because they know they are standing up for a good cause.
A welcomed contrast to violence.

Yes, I agree. It is a very welcome contrast to the Left violence.

Bless President Trump! Bless all Patriots fighting for the truth!:clap:

Contradicting liar Kaleigh McEnany, who said a million attended the March, Fox News estimates the crowd thusly:
The march drew thousands of Trump supporters – even a brief cameo by the commander in chief himself – to the capital to back the president as he contests election results that favor President-elect Joe Biden

I'd say 100's of thousands, at very least 10's of thousands. Considering it was in D.C where 95% of the place supports the Dems, I'd say it was more than I expected to see.

I'd say 100's of thousands, at very least 10's of thousands. Considering it was in D.C where 95% of the place supports the Dems, I'd say it was more than I expected to see.
Certainly more than expected, but far less than the million they wanted, or claimed.

Using the doublespeak of the media he drew thousands so using their logic or words okay he drew a thousand thousand which is a million.... Wink wink...That is how they play the game....

Don't you know, those dastardly election officials threw hundreds of thousands of attendees into the Potomac!

The D.C. crowd was not city-wide, but under the permitted 10,000: Maybe between 8-10,000. West Coast versions drew upwards of dozens.

California stays Blue.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!:
(Red States stay with Matt 25: 14-30: Zero supports for parents of newborns, https://shbb.org/)

No.

You are wrong. She is right!

Sad to be you.Sad to be Fox/Aka CNN light.

It was a million people!
You crackers believe any lie lol

And you marxist dipshits will believe your propaganda. Makes sense you have no brain of your own.
Watching the videos it is easy to see there were hundreds of thousands. Maybe a million, who knows.

The difference is after they left the place was clean. When you apes leave it looks like a pigs stye.

In the case Fox would have said "hundreds of thousands". Stop defending Lying Barbie.

ROFLMFAO

maga march 1.jpg

Maga march.jpg

Credit Getty images

Last edited:

In the case Fox would have said "hundreds of thousands". Stop defending Lying Barbie.

Lying Barbie? Do you have a harvard law degree? She does.

Forum List

Back