Fact Check: Biden Proposed a Border Fence in 2007, Saying No Great Nation Has Uncontrolled Borders

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
He's not the only Democrat that USED TO BE all in for border security. What happened to these people?

In 2007, then-U.S. Sen. Joe Biden emphasized the importance of border security, proposing increased measures along the U.S.-Mexico border, including a partial border fence and more Border Patrol agents.

A recent viral video showed Biden’s remarks, which were found to be tru

Senile Joe.

1706370097697.png

He's not the only Democrat that USED TO BE all in for border security. What happened to these people?

I'm not a border wall kind of guy. I really more of an active minefield or river and motes full of alligators or piranha kind of guy. But, I am kind hearted and would support signage to keep out.

Operational control as defined by the SECURE FENCE ACT OF 2006:

”the prevention of all unlawful entries into the United States, including entries by terrorists, other unlawful aliens, instruments of terrorism, narcotics, and other contraband.”

DO WE HAVE OPERATIONAL CONTROL? think really hard.

I'm not a border wall kind of guy. I really more of an active minefield or river and motes full of alligators or piranha kind of guy. But, I am kind hearted and would support signage to keep out.

Anti-American Libstain lunatics don’t know what they are for or against until instructed by the MSM or LowIQ DEM in deep State.. Nice try.

Last edited:

Democrats have always been in favour of border control. It’s Republicans that refuse to act.

Biden has deported more people than Donald Trump and he’s caught more people at the southern border than Donald Trump. Trump was just catching people in locking them up. Biden is catching people and sending them home.

You keep parroting all of these bullshit lies that Republicans tell you about Democrats and the southern border, but the Democrats have a much much better record on deporting illegals and lowering illegal immigration.

Biden is trying to give Republicans everything they were asking for when Trump was in office and they don’t want it because Trump isn’t in office.

Biden has called the Republicans bluff on policing the southern border, and the Republicans want nothing to do with closing the border or increasing funding for the border patrol.

Forum List

Back