AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE: TX Governor Abbott Declares Joe Biden “In Violation of Constitution” for Open Border with Mexico

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
It's well past time the Repub governors started growing a pair.
Abbott has exercised his authority as the governor of a sovereign state to shut down his border pursuant to Article I, § 10, Clause 3 of the Constitution & declared the fraudulent BIden regime in violation of Article IV, § 4 of the U.S. Constitution for failing to protect the borders from an illegal invasion & the Mexican drug cartels that are running the show.

We can only hope this is a genuine move to stop the bleeding before the open border policies destroy our nation.
There are already at least 4 Repub Senators leading talks to legalize millions of border jumpers already, so the GOP establishment isn't stopping jack sh!+ either.

We need a coalition of conservative states leading the fight against all the Fed govt overreach & failure to follow the laws in an equal manner.
No more blatantly unConstitutional open borders, voting fraud, foreign "aid" slush funds, Wall Street payoffs, crony capitalism/corporatism, medical insanity, mandates, lockdowns, net-zero energy chaos, AGW lies, color revolutions, military/pharma/tech industrial complex control, censorship, billionaire aristocracy, UNiparty hegemony, DOJ/Fed intimidation, entrapments, Mockingbird media, grooming, LGBFJB bs, wokesters, CRT & foreign wars.

I've had my fill & maybe some of the Repubs will nut up & finally do the right thing

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has sent a letter to President Joe Biden saying Texas will escalate border security measures by invoking a clause of the U.S. Constitution to “protect its own territory against invasion by the Mexican drug cartels” amid rampant illegal immigration.

“Your sustained dereliction of duty compels Texas to invoke the powers reserved in Article I, § 10, Clause 3, which represents ‘an acknowledgement of the States’ sovereign interest in protecting their borders,’” the Republican governor wrote (pdf).

“By opening our border to this record-breaking level of illegal immigration, you and your Administration are in violation of Article IV, § 4 of the U.S. Constitution.”

Days before that, the governor wrote that he invoked the invasion clauses of the U.S. and Texas constitutions to deploy the National Guard to the border, construct the border wall, allow the Texas Department of Public Safety to arrest illegal immigrants, and send some military vehicles to the border. Abbott, for months, has been sending busloads filled with illegal aliens to Democrat-controlled cities such as Washington, Chicago, New York, and now Philadelphia.

“In the more than 240 years of our great nation, no Administration has done more than yours to place the States in ‘imminent Danger’—a direct result of your policy decisions and refusal to deliver on the Article IV, § 4 guarantee,” Abbott wrote to Biden. “In the absence of action by your Administration to secure the border, every act by Texas officials is taken pursuant to the authority that the Founders recognized in Article I, § 10, Clause 3.”

Unless TX goes "weapons hot" on the cartels it's the usual "all hat and no cattle" from Wheels.
That's right. I'm praying he does the right thing but Repubs do things for optics too & most are NWO tools playing a part in the divide & distract UNiparty theatre of fools.
It's much like AZ AG Brnovich & his demands for answers from Maricopa County on their fuckery.
At least Abbot sent some armored vehicles. Let's see them fire a few rounds over the bow so to speak.

Words are cheap, it's your actions that reveal what you truly are

Abbott has exercised his authority as the governor of a sovereign state to shut down his border pursuant to Article I, § 10, Clause 3 of the Constitution & declared the fraudulent BIden regime in violation of Article IV, § 4 of the U.S. Constitution for failing to protect the borders from an illegal invasion & the Mexican drug cartels that are running the show.

We can only hope this is a genuine move to stop the bleeding before the open border policies destroy our nation.
There are already at least 4 Repub Senators leading talks to legalize millions of border jumpers already, so the GOP establishment isn't stopping jack sh!+ either.

We need a coalition of conservative states leading the fight against all the Fed govt overreach & failure to follow the laws in an equal manner.
No more blatantly unConstitutional open borders, voting fraud, foreign "aid" slush funds, Wall Street payoffs, crony capitalism/corporatism, medical insanity, mandates, lockdowns, net-zero energy chaos, AGW lies, color revolutions, military/pharma/tech industrial complex control, censorship, billionaire aristocracy, UNiparty hegemony, DOJ/Fed intimidation, entrapments, Mockingbird media, grooming, LGBFJB bs, wokesters, CRT & foreign wars.

I've had my fill & maybe some of the Repubs will nut up & finally do the right thing

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has sent a letter to President Joe Biden saying Texas will escalate border security measures by invoking a clause of the U.S. Constitution to “protect its own territory against invasion by the Mexican drug cartels” amid rampant illegal immigration.

“Your sustained dereliction of duty compels Texas to invoke the powers reserved in Article I, § 10, Clause 3, which represents ‘an acknowledgement of the States’ sovereign interest in protecting their borders,’” the Republican governor wrote (pdf).

“By opening our border to this record-breaking level of illegal immigration, you and your Administration are in violation of Article IV, § 4 of the U.S. Constitution.”

Days before that, the governor wrote that he invoked the invasion clauses of the U.S. and Texas constitutions to deploy the National Guard to the border, construct the border wall, allow the Texas Department of Public Safety to arrest illegal immigrants, and send some military vehicles to the border. Abbott, for months, has been sending busloads filled with illegal aliens to Democrat-controlled cities such as Washington, Chicago, New York, and now Philadelphia.

“In the more than 240 years of our great nation, no Administration has done more than yours to place the States in ‘imminent Danger’—a direct result of your policy decisions and refusal to deliver on the Article IV, § 4 guarantee,” Abbott wrote to Biden. “In the absence of action by your Administration to secure the border, every act by Texas officials is taken pursuant to the authority that the Founders recognized in Article I, § 10, Clause 3.”

Say, where is my Arizona governor Doug Douchbag? Another sackless RINO who just shrugs his shoulders when American citizens are poisoned by Fentanyl and our resources tapped out by the endless flood of immigrants.

:auiqs.jpg:

That's right. I'm praying he does the right thing but Repubs do things for optics too & most are NWO tools playing a part in the divide & distract UNiparty theatre of fools.
It's much like AZ AG Brnovich & his demands for answers from Maricopa County on their fuckery.
At least Abbot sent some armored vehicles. Let's see them fire a few rounds over the bow so to speak.

Words are cheap, it's your actions that reveal what you truly are
And when none of that happens and you realize that you've been duped by empty tough talk by yet another republican blowhard...will you see the light? Nope.

He just signed off on 2 Billion for patrol and 2 billion for enforcement yet you say open border…. Haha that’s funny

He just signed off on 2 Billion for patrol and 2 billion for enforcement yet you say open border…. Haha that’s funny

And when none of that happens and you realize that you've been duped by empty tough talk by yet another republican blowhard...will you see the light? Nope.
We have record numbers of illegal border jumpers invading the US because your masters refuse to enforce border laws.
Human & drug trafficking are controlled by the Mexican cartels & enabled by the diaper dude taking orders from open border globalist commies.
The fact you all don't care says everything we need to know about you & your fellow progbots.

You enable all of this with your support.
When things get violent just remember your are complicit & own it.

We have record numbers of illegal border jumpers invading the US because your masters refuse to enforce border laws.
Human & drug trafficking are controlled by the Mexican cartels & enabled by the diaper dude taking orders from open border globalist commies.
The fact you all don't care says everything we need to know about you & your fellow progbots.

So when Abbotts actions do nothing; are you going to blame liberals in Texas (all 3 of them) for his massive failure?

Nope, I'll say the truth & I already said I don't trust Abbott to do the right thing.
The UNiparty is taking orders from their globalist masters. They'll never change the status quo until forced to do so.

Why would I ever blame liberals? I could blame leftists/progressives but not liberals.
Do you think you or your fellow progbots are liberals?
That's precious!!

Invading, masters?! Haha you partisan hacks are hilarious with your overdramatic labels

Trump's fault because he did not finish the wall and make Mexico pay for it.
An asylum claimant must demonstrate persecution based on one of the five protected grounds (race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion).
The majority of asylum seekers are claiming gang violence or poverty to get asylum and neither is a criterion for asylum but they will be allowed in any way. Where are all the kids Trump separated from their parents? And where are all the minors Biden let in?
FUCK BIDEN and FUCK TRUMP

blob.jpg

Forum List

Back