Facebooks removes the title of "President" from Trump on his facebook page.

He remains President until January at the very least.

25th Amendment coup incoming before January.

If Trump doesn't come out of hiding and at least pretend to do his job, that's exactly what should happen.
But it won't. Because we don't have a functioning government. Too many Trump yes men and women with no backbone
still surrounding him. Too many people with the word "acting" in front of their title.

A bit over the top, but understanding considering how absolutely HORRIBLE Donald has been for the country.

I wouldn't get my panties knotted up in a wad over this.
Was he horrible because he lowered unemployment for blacks, latinos, and women?
Was he horrible because he brought jobs back from China?
Was he horrible because he closed our airports to China when Joe Biden called him Xenophobic?
Was he horrible because he had wages increase larger than the brown turd Obammy?

Please enlighten us why President Trump was horrible?

A bit over the top, but understanding considering how absolutely HORRIBLE Donald has been for the country.

Was he horrible because he closed our airports to China when Joe Biden called him Xenophobic?
Was he horrible because he had wages increase larger than the brown turd Obammy?

Marc wanted more free shit

You sure it's true?

I'm not sure it's true. Think this has been how they've had it for eons and couldn't find a supporting link.

Say bub, tell me something....

How does it feel to be flat on your back, gasping for air like a loser after such a CRUSHING defeat by none-other than Sleepy Joe bub?

You sure it's true?

I'm not sure it's true. Think this has been how they've had it for eons and couldn't find a supporting link.
It's a campaign contributions website. I tried going to it and was routed to a donations page. I'm not sure DJT uses fb.

You sure it's true?

It's a campaign contributions website. I tried going to it and was routed to a donations page. I'm not sure DJT uses fb.

I tried it again and totally went to Donnie's FB page. Yes, he TOTALLY uses FB ... Hmmm :confused-84:

Horrible or not, that should show EVERYONE how in-the-tank facebook has been. For the love of fermented hyena tit. This is what we have been bitching about FOR YEARS!!!

Forum List

Back