Facebook uncovers "Russia"-funded misinformation campaign

I have plenty I could say frigidweirdo
Who wants to bother now? Butthurt City. Getover it.

You have plenty you could say, instead you just do the typical nonsense that is seen on this board many times over and over and over.

Wake me up when you can make an argument.

omg, not ads! anything but that!

Well, seeing how ads basically buy elections, it's actually a big deal.

The problem here is that the Russians can't hope to outspend the Koch Brothers and others out there who will basically be telling America what to think, and there are enough lemmings who will be hypnotized into jumping off the cliff the money tells them to jump off.

You have plenty you could say, instead you just do the typical nonsense that is seen on this board many times over and over and over.

:slap: Kat is not fluent in idiot....
why would she want to have a battle of wits
with an unarmed person?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Strange........living in a safe blue state, there were plenty of ads FOR Hillary on tv, FB and other media sources.....including the MSM that constantly told me that Hillary was a great & upstanding candidate and that she was the favorite to win......

but somehow I still didn't vote for her and neither did the electorates......:dunno:

omg, not ads! anything but that!

Well, seeing how ads basically buy elections, it's actually a big deal.

The problem here is that the Russians can't hope to outspend the Koch Brothers and others out there who will basically be telling America what to think, and there are enough lemmings who will be hypnotized into jumping off the cliff the money tells them to jump off.

Then why didn't Hillary win? She spent far more than Trump did. Funny how all that Clinton money being spent isn't magically hypnotizing people into jumping off a cliff, but Republican money somehow does.

So which is it? Are Republicans able to hypnotize people through ads and Dems aren't (even though Dems tell everyone what they want to hear, "more free stuff for you")? Or are you just full of it?

Strange........living in a safe blue state, there were plenty of ads FOR Hillary on tv, FB and other media sources.....including the MSM that constantly told me that Hillary was a great & upstanding candidate and that she was the favorite to win......

but somehow I still didn't vote for her and neither did the electorates......:dunno:
Neither did anyone else, obviously. :D

For months Facebook has denied that any Russian entity bought adds on Facebook--that were false adds against Hillary Clinton. They admit that an a Russian company did it out of St. Petersburg. Now the interesting part of this is that Foreigners cannot spend any money on an American election. If there was any American that knew about this, they will be charged with a crime.

"Facebook reps told congressional investigators Wednesday that it had unwittingly sold ads during the presidential election to a Russian company that was targeting voters, a new report said Wednesday.

The officials said that they traced the ad sales worth $100,000 to a shadowy Russian “troll farm” with a history of pushing pro-Kremlin propaganda, The Washington Post reported, citing sources.

Some of the 3,300 ads, which first appeared in the summer of 2015, named eventual nominees Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton by name, the paper said.

Facebook came clean as congressional investigators and special counsel Robert Mueller are probing Russian meddling in the US election and whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign

The president has denied the allegations of potential collusion, dismissing them as “fake news” and “a hoax.”"
http://nypost.com/2017/09/06/facebook-admits-it-sold-political-ads-to-shady-russians-report/

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg
don-amp-039-t-go-full-retard_o_2323335.jpg

Exactly!!! So I don't see why they keep bringing up that Russia or anyone influenced the election..........everyone already had their minds made up & nobody was influenced in either direction

That's just an excuse to delete accounts of right wingers.

What do you mean??

I constantly get accused of being a russian agent for speaking my mind. Lots of prominent right wing pro maga pages are getting the axe in the last few days, pages I've followed since before the election. Admins of those pages are having their personal accounts deleted. Zuckerberg doesn't like conservatives or white people...

Exactly!!! So I don't see why they keep bringing up that Russia or anyone influenced the election..........everyone already had their minds made up & nobody was influenced in either direction
Wag the dog sorta thing, JAN.

What do you mean??

I constantly get accused of being a russian agent for speaking my mind. Lots of prominent right wing pro maga pages are getting the axe in the last few days, pages I've followed since before the election. Admins of those pages are having their personal accounts deleted. Zuckerberg doesn't like conservatives or white people...
This isn't FB, Impure. Mods here are a mix.
USMB has excellent staff. Some can be buttholes but the majority are great.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

What do you mean??

Ahh I gotcha. Well, I don't and would not do any such thing, and I happen to lean right as a whole. ;)

That's right! Meow and all that stuff.... :lol:

Forum List

Back