Facebook Removes trump Post

Same thing, as far as I see. Why shouldn't publicly trade companies be allowed to 'ban' people? (assuming that just means refusing to do business with them).
I'm trying to solve a problem.. And I wasn't coming up with any good solutions. So I'm working my way though various options using you as a springboard... Although it's pretty easy to see what you were going to say next.

But it just hit me as I was typing out this post, which I then deleted and I'm now posting this.

The government should have it's own public forums. The ultimate online town square. Paid for by the tax payers, and done in much the same way USMB does. If freedom of speech doesn't or won't exist on profit driven forums... An online public square for... Hell... Each county if you really wanted to... Even each city...

It would be a government utility for all practical purposes.

Forced to help him? That's an odd statement. Is allowing the president on your platform helping him?
That's a matter of individual opinion. Clearly trump thinks it helps. And wants to post whatever he likes.

No, a law saying they can't ban him or remove his postings would be "forcing them". One could also argue that using executive power on other ways to weaken/attack them is a form of "forcing", through leverage and a form of extortion. Which is precisely what trump has done.
Correct.

Forcing private social media platforms to accommodate Trump’s lies, misinformation, and conspiracy theories through force of law is un-Constitutional.

“The compelled speech doctrine sets out the principle that the government cannot force an individual or group to support certain expression. Thus, the First Amendment not only limits the government from punishing a person for his speech, it also prevents the government from punishing a person for refusing to articulate, advocate, or adhere to the government’s approved messages.”

It's good that Facebook is at least keeping the health of our nation as a priority. I'm glad someone is putting their foot down. Finally.

It's irresponsible for trump to lie about the virus.

Children aren't "almost" immune to the virus. That's just a flat out lie that will get more people killed.

In unrelated matters-giggle-my stock tracker says FB hit a 52 week high this week.

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU...DO YOUR HOMEWORK
So you, somebody with zero education or experience in any relevant field, has "done his homework". But the scientists who have dedicated their lives and careers to studying this have not. And you think that sounds sane?
If I may...first of all, I have been home schooling myself,
utilizing the vast abundance of information on the internet TO further educate myself
I have invested well over 1,000 hours, over the course of days, weeks and months since Jan.
reading, researching, referencing, compiling information for easy reference in multiple notebooks
dictionary, terminology, methodology, functions, relationships, history, natural vs manipulated...
I have at the very least, 500 bookmarks, saved files, screenshots(i will revert back to this)

pathogen, virus, biological, genetic, disease, condition, cells, genes, organisms,
microorganisms, biomedicine, nanotechnology, microbes, biologists, virology, taxonomy
cells, immune system, vaccines, antigenic, variant, antibodies, antigens, host, transmission,
viral load, rt-pcr, sequencing, Phylogenetic trees, spill over, non human species cells/disease

Now, back in January, I also began going to the PRC website and translating pages
What I found was a trail of lies and evidence that this was planned
Every single page I bookmarked has since been scrubbed...EVERY SINGLE ONE
All I have for corroboration are the ones I initially took screenshots of

EVERY FUCKING DAY, NOT ONLY DO I REGRET
NOT TAKING SCREENSHOTS OF EVERY ONE OF THOSE PCR PAGES
BUT SCREENSHOTS OF SPECIFIC ARTICLES THAT HAVE SINCE BEEN 'UPDATED'

I don't need a degree to know that this is among the greatest hoaxes ever to be perpetrated
I don't need a degree to know it can only be perpetuated if the masses remain ignorant

Since we were told...the virus was highly unlikely to reach America...a stretch
China has done and continues to do a great job, masks weren't necessary, nor sufficient,
according to Chinese authorities, the virus in question does not transmit readily between people
border closures/trade/travel restrictions are NOT recommended and would disrupt economies....
it appears to me, that education, experience, expertise and longevity is both irrelevant and relevant

Irrelevant because neither education, experience, expertise nor longevity did us any good
And relevant because they should have

When they gave a thumbs up to protesting and certain public funerals,
that should have been game over

Forum List

Back