Facebook removes 'foreign interference' operations from " russia"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

its clear that Putler will not stop. and his dying empire will attack 2020 presidential election as well ... What we have to do in order to stop the golden horde ? sanction on Muscovite Oil/Gas industry ?

"Facebook removes 'foreign interference' operations from " russia"

Facebook has removed two separate networks of fake accounts originating in Iran and Russia, for "engaging in foreign or government interference".

The Russian operation, which Facebook linked to the country's military intelligence services, focused primarily on Ukraine and neighbouring countries.

The small Iranian operation used accounts and personas on Facebook and Instagram to post content about US politics and the 2020 presidential election.

Both operations attempted to directly contact politicians, public figures and journalists, a tactic used by several other information operations in the past.

Nathaniel Gleicher, head of Facebook's security policy, said in a blog post that both operations were removed for violating the company's "coordinated inauthentic behaviour" policy, not their content. "

Facebook removes 'foreign interference' operations

There are as many foreign trolls on USMB but the left likes them because they hate Trump. The double faced crying about foreign interference is laughable.

WHY are snowflakes continuously acting as if outside countries, not just Russia, have never attempted to hack the US govt and interfere in our elections?

They have been doing so LONG before President Trump decided to run for President!

Foreign Governments Have Been Tampering With U.S. Elections for Decades
Foreign Governments Have Been Tampering With U.S. Elections for Decades

If ANYONE should know this it is SNOWFLAKES! After all, it was SNOWFLAKES the Russians conned, using social media in 2016, into organizing and marching for them.

There are as many foreign trolls on USMB but the left likes them because they hate Trump. The double faced crying about foreign interference is laughable.

I don't think the Russkies actually hate Trump: they are just trying everything they can imagine to get us to hate each other. The more divided we are, the weaker we are, and the better that suits Putin and his minions. Can you imagine this country fighting a real war right now? We couldn't do it ---- WAAAAAY too divided. That's what they want, what they work for by the dozens on sites like this and elsewhere.

I don't think the Russkies actually hate Trump: they are just trying everything they can imagine to get us to hate each other.

Ding, ding, ding!

.....but the Democrats have done more to
successfully divide this nation in the last 4
years than Putin and Russia ever dreamed
of doing on their own....thanks to the Dems
and snowflakes being unable to see through
manipulation their own political partisanship
and being so easily manipulated.

I don't think the Russkies actually hate Trump: they are just trying everything they can imagine to get us to hate each other.

Ding, ding, ding!

Thank you, easyt65, for the Winner Winner Chicken Dinner for an odd reason:

I played PUBG for months --- I got to No. 2 several times but never made it to No. 1!! So I find your award deeply satisfying. :)

Ding, ding, ding!

Thank you, easyt65, for the Winner Winner Chicken Dinner for an odd reason:

I played PUBG for months --- I got to No. 2 several times but never made it to No. 1!! So I find your award deeply satisfying. :)
Lol

I have many chicken dinners on pubg

its clear that Putler will not stop. and his dying empire will attack 2020 presidential election as well ... What we have to do in order to stop the golden horde ? sanction on Muscovite Oil/Gas industry ?

Facebook has removed two separate networks of fake accounts originating in Iran and Russia, for "engaging in foreign or government interference".

The Russian operation, which Facebook linked to the country's military intelligence services, focused primarily on Ukraine and neighbouring countries.

The small Iranian operation used accounts and personas on Facebook and Instagram to post content about US politics and the 2020 presidential election.

Both operations attempted to directly contact politicians, public figures and journalists, a tactic used by several other information operations in the past.

Nathaniel Gleicher, head of Facebook's security policy, said in a blog post that both operations were removed for violating the company's "coordinated inauthentic behaviour" policy, not their content. "

China is the true threat to America, far more than Russia which only represents 3.5% of world GDP.
The US and China top the list as the worlds largest economic powerhouses and China with its unending patience would love nothing more than become our replacement. We have them build all our tech, while they steal our information, innovations and literally our jobs. We are dumb enough to allow this for years in our four year short attention spans.

Putin having trolls on Facebook is no different than the countless trolls from multiple countries on multiple social media sites trying to influence Americans, including yourself.
As others have said.
If social media influences your basic beliefs, you might just be a moron.

China is the true threat to America, far more than Russia which only represents 3.5% of world GDP.
The US and China top the list as the worlds largest economic powerhouses and China with its unending patience would love nothing more than become our replacement. We have them build all our tech, while they steal our information, innovations and literally our jobs. We are dumb enough to allow this for years in our four year short attention spans.

Putin having trolls on Facebook is no different than the countless trolls from multiple countries on multiple social media sites trying to influence Americans, including yourself.
As others have said.
If social media influences your basic beliefs, you might just be a moron.

i disagree on both points'
1) China is always projecting soft-power, meanwhile Muscovy referrer to use brutal force . for instance China will never attach USA electoral institutes
2) Muscovy only represents 1 % of world GDP.

zTgxl478OPuAs3i-jhM1i9yNGf1GXq4mcz4JGNmWNUw.jpg

The thing about Facebook is their endless scroll where the addicted really only scan the headline as it goes by. It ends up having an almost subliminal effect where hyperbolic lies scream from the midst of users mundane social media activity.

Its fucking Facebook. A social media site. WHO FUCKING CARES.

If you get your news from Facebook you're a moron.
"get your news from Facebook you're a moron." 80% Americans got news from Facebook / other social media . and Putler knows it

I don't think the Russkies actually hate Trump: they are just trying everything they can imagine to get us to hate each other. The more divided we are, the weaker we are, and the better that suits Putin and his minions. Can you imagine this country fighting a real war right now? We couldn't do it ---- WAAAAAY too divided. That's what they want, what they work for by the dozens on sites like this and elsewhere.
"I don't think the Russkies actually hate Trump:"

+1

Moscow pleased as Trump wins election

Forum List

Back