Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks

Well I couldn't find it. You can find Private pages you just can't read them. I can't find it.

Guess I picked the wrong time to delete my Facebook account. Oh well. I don't need Facebook to say this:

Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT, nor will he ever be.

Even better, I can say things like "Joe Biden and Kamala Harris can eat a bag of rotten dicks."

Try that on Facebook. :laughing0301:

Guess I picked the wrong time to delete my Facebook account. Oh well. I don't need Facebook to say this:

Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT, nor will he ever be.

Even better, I can say things like "Joe Biden and Kamala Harris can eat a bag of rotten dicks."

Try that on Facebook. :laughing0301:
There are so many cheating scumbags around the rotten dick shortage is worse than the ammo shortage, but we all know the elites have no problem getting them.:abgg2q.jpg:

I've gotten several invites to it.

Can't say I'm too interested.

Four years the right laughed at idiot libs who proclaimed "Trump's not my President". Well, yeah, he was. He was their President for four years, just as Biden will be (assuming there's no stroke, heart attack, or the Clintons don't suicide him).

Those on the right who are proclaiming "Biden's not my President" are every bit as whiny as liberals who insisted Trump wasn't theirs...

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
Wow. .2% of Americans signed a petition that they don’t like Biden. This is extraordinary news
The other 78.8 percent bought guns.
The NRA and gun companies love Dem administrations. That’s when the rake in all the cash from scaring the shit out of their sheep

I've gotten several invites to it.

Can't say I'm too interested.

Four years the right laughed at idiot libs who proclaimed "Trump's not my President". Well, yeah, he was. He was their President for four years, just as Biden will be (assuming there's no stroke, heart attack, or the Clintons don't suicide him).

Those on the right who are proclaiming "Biden's not my President" are every bit as whiny as liberals who insisted Trump wasn't theirs...
Thank you!!!!

Facebook private group=Joe Biden IS NOT MY PRESIDENT claims near 730,000 members in a few short weeks. Speaks for itself and going viral.
Wow. .2% of Americans signed a petition that they don’t like Biden. This is extraordinary news
I've heard that if this doesn't work they're going to threaten to hold their breath until they turn blue!

The NRA and gun companies love Dem administrations. That’s when the rake in all the cash from scaring the shit out of their sheep
Liar, the biggest gun sale occurred during the Trump admin. Sorry GD liar, all of you.

Liar, the biggest gun sale occurred during the Trump admin. Sorry GD liar, all of you.
How’d they do under Obama?

I've heard that if this doesn't work they're going to threaten to hold their breath until they turn blue!
They would never do that because they hate blue. Blue is the color of shit stain traitors like you.

Forum List

Back