Facebook is down and nobody even started a thread about it.

I get that some people hate FB.

But for many people, FB is the way they keep up with their extended families.

I have friends who run their business on social media. Let's not wish them the worst.

The following chart shows the number of reports that we have received about Twitter by time of day over the past 24 hours. An outage is determined when the number of reports are higher than the baseline, represented by the red line.

Graph at link. Lots of problems.
Twitter Outage Chart 10/04/2021 16:00

I have friends who run their business on social media. Let's not wish them the worst.
Facebook was never locked down. Anything about the businesses that were?

Zuckerberg is late with his tribute payments to Xi and Putin.

ummmm ....

TECH NEWS

Trump hosted Zuckerberg for undisclosed dinner at the White House in October

The meeting took place during Zuckerberg’s most recent visit to Washington, where he testified before Congress about Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Libra.

Nov. 20, 2019, 11:32 PM EST
By Dylan Byers and Ben Collins

President Donald Trump hosted a previously undisclosed dinner with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook board member Peter Thiel at the White House in October, the company told NBC News on Wednesday.

The meeting took place during Zuckerberg’s most recent visit to Washington, where he testified before Congress about Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Libra. Zuckerberg also gave a speech at Georgetown University the week before, detailing his company’s commitment to free speech, and its resistance to calls for the company to crack down on misinformation in political advertisements...

The dinner was the second meeting between Zuckerberg and Trump in a month. Zuckerberg also met with the president in the Oval Office during a September visit to the capital.

Trump, Mark Zuckerberg hold surprise White House meeting

Trump has previously accused Facebook of having a bias against conservatives and even threatened to sue the tech giant.

Sept. 19, 2019, 7:57 PM EDT
By Dareh Gregorian and Frank Thorp V

President Donald Trump and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg had a previously unannounced meeting at the White House on Thursday, a Facebook spokesperson said.

"Mark is in Washington, D.C., meeting with policymakers to hear their concerns and talk about future internet regulation. He also had a good, constructive meeting with President Trump at the White House today," said the spokesperson, Andy Stone.

The company did not say how long the meeting was, who else attended or what the topics were.

hmmmmm..... makes one wear their critical thinking cap & not some old moldy MAGA one.....................................

Facebook goes down the day after the whistleblower blew the whistle on fb

There are reports that Facebook employees can't enter their buildings because their "smart" badges and doors were also disabled by this network failure. If true, Facebook's people literally can't enter the building to fix things.

I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.

They're a mega corporation gone mad, as they all do. Out for their financial interests at all costs.

It's the biggest peddler of misinformation.

People on all sides agree on this.

ummmm ....

TECH NEWS

The meeting took place during Zuckerberg’s most recent visit to Washington, where he testified before Congress about Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Libra.

Nov. 20, 2019, 11:32 PM EST
By Dylan Byers and Ben Collins

President Donald Trump hosted a previously undisclosed dinner with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook board member Peter Thiel at the White House in October, the company told NBC News on Wednesday.

The meeting took place during Zuckerberg’s most recent visit to Washington, where he testified before Congress about Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Libra. Zuckerberg also gave a speech at Georgetown University the week before, detailing his company’s commitment to free speech, and its resistance to calls for the company to crack down on misinformation in political advertisements...

The dinner was the second meeting between Zuckerberg and Trump in a month. Zuckerberg also met with the president in the Oval Office during a September visit to the capital.

Trump has previously accused Facebook of having a bias against conservatives and even threatened to sue the tech giant.

Sept. 19, 2019, 7:57 PM EDT
By Dareh Gregorian and Frank Thorp V

President Donald Trump and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg had a previously unannounced meeting at the White House on Thursday, a Facebook spokesperson said.

"Mark is in Washington, D.C., meeting with policymakers to hear their concerns and talk about future internet regulation. He also had a good, constructive meeting with President Trump at the White House today," said the spokesperson, Andy Stone.

The company did not say how long the meeting was, who else attended or what the topics were.

hmmmmm..... makes one wear their critical thinking cap & not some old moldy MAGA one.....................................

What does that have to do with the fact that Zuckerberg takes orders from Xi and Putin?

Forum List

Back