Facebook bans Trump for 2 more years!

Over 60 court cases, a dozen recounts proves it wasn't a fraud.
Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Guess you don't know how the court system works.
Court is where you present your case, the prosecutor makes an opening statement, the defense attorney presents their case in the same manner.
Evidence is explained to the judge with both sides making a case for a trial or decision.
The judge decides if there is even a case to be tried.
If your lawyer fails to provide evidence, witnesses, or a good legal argument, there is no case to be tried.
After 60 and 2 supreme court decisions?
A safe bet there wasn't any fraud.
/——-/ What happens if the courts simply refuse to hear your evidence? How is that a ruling?
They can't, lawyers are there for a reason.
They have to listen to to their reasons a trial should proceed, if they can't make reasonable argument, the judge can just dismiss it.
Change the subject fuck head?
WMDs was found in IRAQ
You're delusional.
Got any proof?
I just did child
Old, worn out, broken missiles?
Yeah, that's worth invading, then spending the next 20 years and billions of $$$ for.
Change the goal post fucking coward

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Court is where you present your case, the prosecutor makes an opening statement, the defense attorney presents their case in the same manner.
Evidence is explained to the judge with both sides making a case for a trial or decision.
If your lawyer fails to provide evidence, witnesses, or a good legal argument, there is no case to be tried.
Wrong. You've proven yourself to be a grape kool-aid drinking moron.
Right Trumptard, if you can't prove a case in 30 court cases you're a moron, if can't prove your case in 60 court cases, that makes you an imbecile.
You would be the latter, along with your orange, daddy, the kraken woman, crazy eyes and the crackhead pillow guy.
Hunter?

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
/——-/ What happens if the courts simply refuse to hear your evidence? How is that a ruling?
They have to listen to to their reasons a trial should proceed, if they can't make reasonable argument, the judge can just dismiss it.
WMDs was found in IRAQ
You're delusional.
Got any proof?
Thank you
That's not the worst of it. By 2003, Al Qaeda controlled a caliphate in northeastern Iraq where they forced strict Taliban-like sharia law on the populace. They built a chemical and biological weapons factory near Sargat city. It was in one of those ancient British medieval massive stone fortresses. It took over a dozen Tomahawk cruise missiles to destroy it.

Last edited:
Facebook has extended the ban on Trump for 2 more years.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

As Facebook keep the ban on Trump let be clear Trump has a bigger following than you or I and will pack the events he attends, so he will get his message out the old fashion way which will drive those like you crazy, well you can’t be driven much more can you?

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.

It means they are too stupid to follow the law.. They can't sue without standing. That's what amateurs do.

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Wrong. You've proven yourself to be a grape kool-aid drinking moron.
Right Trumptard, if you can't prove a case in 30 court cases you're a moron, if can't prove your case in 60 court cases, that makes you an imbecile.
You would be the latter, along with your orange, daddy, the kraken woman, crazy eyes and the crackhead pillow guy.
Hunter?

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
WMDs was found in IRAQ
You're delusional.
Got any proof?
Thank you
That's not the worst of it. By 2003, Al Qaeda controlled a caliphate in northeastern Iraq where they forced strict Taliban-like sharia law on the populace. They built a chemical and biological weapons factory near Sargat city. It was in one of those ancient British medieval massive stone fortresses. It took over a dozen Tomahawk cruise missiles to destroy it.

AQ wasn't in Iraq... and they never had a Caliphate. They were mostly dispersed in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.
Another win for the good guys...

Hard to mobilize people when you can't communicate with them.

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Don't cry. Be an adult.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.
Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

LiBeRaLs lOvE fReEdOm oF sPeEcH!
Evidently, you must be one of those "constitutional" wing nuts.
Freedom of speech only applies in the public (government) sector.
It doesn't apply in the private (public) sector.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."

how many times did donny tweet out his fascist rants about revoking FCC licenses & jailing protesters?

please.
The same people you admire and worship are going to kill you. For the party overrules the individual. And the individual sells their inner light for power and prestige and resources. The American revolution was based on revolting from what we see now. It hurts when you are not as good as others. I know it. Its keeping other down who have the ability to be superior and keep us a competitive nation that is the avenue of our destruction.

200.gif

i belong to no party, but i know a fascist in the making when i see one. & donny has filled the requirements pretty much of all 14 tenets.

I. LOVE. IT.

Wise-ass words, dumbshit. Wise-ass.
The FB board decided to continue the ban because of the affection and air kisses blown to the insurrectionists in Trump's Jan. 6 video.
Here’s a list of accounts Facebook clearly doesn’t have any problem with:

- Mass murdering dictators that openly call for the destruction of entire countries
- Members of Congress openly encouraging people to riot and destroy their cities
- pedophiles and child traffickers
- organizations openly recruiting people to take part in events whose sole purpose is to destroy public and private property

You people have zero ability to think critically and can’t see past your own personal political hatreds. You’re braindead for all intents and purposes.

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
WMDs was found in IRAQ
You're delusional.
Got any proof?
I just did

Good grief, another Trump colon occupant.
Man - between Hannity, Carlson, MrPillow, Rudy, Sid, DeSantis, Cruz, Hawley, RonAnon, Gaetz & Marge Greene?
Gettin mighty crowded in there!

I find it fascinating that liberals are applauding this.

But, I guess it let's us know that they're in favor of people being banned for what they say and what they think.

It also let's us know that they're absolutely petrified at the thought of Trump. We see, through almost daily postings here, how deeply they suffer their TDS, but this is a whole new level...
No, ONE person is being banned for inciting a deadly insurrection and for dangerous lies about a free and fair election following a few thousand warnings.

Heard a great joke about Donnie’s blog this morning:
It was read even less than his Daily Briefings! :lol:

I. LOVE. IT.

Wise-ass words, dumbshit. Wise-ass.
The FB board decided to continue the ban because of the affection and air kisses blown to the insurrectionists in Trump's Jan. 6 video.
Here’s a list of accounts Facebook clearly doesn’t have any problem with:

- Mass murdering dictators that openly call for the destruction of entire countries
- Members of Congress openly encouraging people to riot and destroy their cities
- pedophiles and child traffickers
- organizations openly recruiting people to take part in events whose sole purpose is to destroy public and private property

You people have zero ability to think critically and can’t see past your own personal political hatreds. You’re braindead for all intents and purposes.
Which members of congress are encouraging people to riot and destroy their cities?
I must have missed that!

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."

how many times did donny tweet out his fascist rants about revoking FCC licenses & jailing protesters?

please.
You know you are responding to the BIGGEST RACIST on USMB.
And he’s PROUD to hold that title!

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

please.
You know you are responding to the BIGGEST RACIST on USMB.
"You know you are responding to the BIGGEST REALIST on USMB."

There...I fixed your sorry nonsense.
No - Racist was correct

I. LOVE. IT.
He is still your president it seems
Well duh - Lin Wood says he’s still there.
Millions of others believe he’ll be back in August!

Lin Wood has a long standing problem with drugs and alcohol.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.
You don't think that. TDS afflicted morons such as yourself are incapable of independent thought.

Your feeble mind has been brainwashed by the fake news media into believing that Trump is spreading disinformation.

However, you cannot give an example of that alleged disinformation and prove that it is disinformation.

Did you ingest bleach?
Of course not. Are you such feeble minded low IQ TDS afflicted moron that the fake news media easily brainwashed you into believing that Trump suggested that people should ingest bleach?

You're an easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.
This is true. He suggested “injecting disinfectants”.
That is very different ;)

Forum List

Back