Facebook bans Trump for 2 more years!

Facebook has extended the ban on Trump for 2 more years.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.
Another win for the good guys...

Hard to mobilize people when you can't communicate with them.

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Don't cry. Be an adult.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.
Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

LiBeRaLs lOvE fReEdOm oF sPeEcH!
Evidently, you must be one of those "constitutional" wing nuts.
Freedom of speech only applies in the public (government) sector.
It doesn't apply in the private (public) sector.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.
You don't think that. TDS afflicted morons such as yourself are incapable of independent thought.

Your feeble mind has been brainwashed by the fake news media into believing that Trump is spreading disinformation.

However, you cannot give an example of that alleged disinformation and prove that it is disinformation.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.
You don't think that. TDS afflicted morons such as yourself are incapable of independent thought.

Your feeble mind has been brainwashed by the fake news media into believing that Trump is spreading disinformation.

However, you cannot give an example of that alleged disinformation and prove that it is disinformation.

Did you ingest bleach?

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Did you ingest bleach?
Of course not. Are you such feeble minded low IQ TDS afflicted moron that the fake news media easily brainwashed you into believing that Trump suggested that people should ingest bleach?

You're an easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Trump did so on April 24th 2020.. Are you ashamed or embbarrassed?

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Trump did so on April 24th 2020.. Are you ashamed or embbarrassed?

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

Trump makes others shit themselves. That is why you cannot stop talking about him. He is an American hero and will remain an American hero no matter what is said about him. Deal with it traitor.

I feel like defending okfine, here, because based upon what I have seen of his postings, I really don't think he needs Trump to shit himself.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

If you truly loved free speech, you would stand in opposition to the ban...
If you truly loved America, you'd not support the blob.
So, you believe that advocating for censorship is loving America?

I'm happy to not fit your idea of someone who loves his country.

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

What did Trump do to get banned?
Incited violence by continuing to scream that the election was fraudulent.
Do you have any sort of evidence whatsoever that it was not fraudulent?

Of course you don't. The few honest Democrats that I know are bragging about how they stole the election.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

Of course you don't. The few honest Democrats that I know are bragging about how they stole the election.
Over 60 court cases, a dozen recounts proves it wasn't a fraud.

Does the Trump cult have any evidence the election was fraudulent?

Of course they don't, they never had any proof.

The lying, orange, grifter claiming fraud, doesn't make it so.

Rightwing ignorance.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and private entities, such as social media.

No free speech has been ‘violated,’ no rights ‘denied.’

Facebook is a private organization, at liberty to exclude whomever it wishes from membership in the organization, consistent with the First Amendment right to freedom of association.

Oh, yeah, because no one lies on Facebook. Gimme' a fuckin' break.

When did he incite violence? If not, he didn't break their rules. If he did, it's fine to hold him accountable, but if you or I did it we'd get sent to Facebook jail for a week and it would be over...
Whatever.

The fact remains that FB can ban Trump because the sky is blue – a private organization is not required to ‘justify’ why it excluded someone from its organization.

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Guess you don't know how the court system works.
Court is where you present your case, the prosecutor makes an opening statement, the defense attorney presents their case in the same manner.
Evidence is explained to the judge with both sides making a case for a trial or decision.
The judge decides if there is even a case to be tried.
If your lawyer fails to provide evidence, witnesses, or a good legal argument, there is no case to be tried.
After 60 and 2 supreme court decisions?
A safe bet there wasn't any fraud.

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Court is where you present your case, the prosecutor makes an opening statement, the defense attorney presents their case in the same manner.
Evidence is explained to the judge with both sides making a case for a trial or decision.
If your lawyer fails to provide evidence, witnesses, or a good legal argument, there is no case to be tried.
Wrong. You've proven yourself to be a grape kool-aid drinking moron.

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Wrong. You've proven yourself to be a grape kool-aid drinking moron.
Right Trumptard, if you can't prove a case in 30 court cases you're a moron, if can't prove your case in 60 court cases, that makes you an imbecile.
You would be the latter, along with your orange, daddy, the kraken woman, crazy eyes and the crackhead pillow guy.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

LOLOL.. Prove that its NOT fraud? There is zero evidence of election fraud after six months. Are they still looking for non existent WMDs in Iraq too?

Forum List

Back