Facebook bans Trump for 2 more years!

Over 60 court cases, a dozen recounts proves it wasn't a fraud.
Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Guess you don't know how the court system works.
Court is where you present your case, the prosecutor makes an opening statement, the defense attorney presents their case in the same manner.
Evidence is explained to the judge with both sides making a case for a trial or decision.
The judge decides if there is even a case to be tried.
If your lawyer fails to provide evidence, witnesses, or a good legal argument, there is no case to be tried.
After 60 and 2 supreme court decisions?
A safe bet there wasn't any fraud.
/——-/ What happens if the courts simply refuse to hear your evidence? How is that a ruling?

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Court is where you present your case, the prosecutor makes an opening statement, the defense attorney presents their case in the same manner.
Evidence is explained to the judge with both sides making a case for a trial or decision.
If your lawyer fails to provide evidence, witnesses, or a good legal argument, there is no case to be tried.
Wrong. You've proven yourself to be a grape kool-aid drinking moron.
Right Trumptard, if you can't prove a case in 30 court cases you're a moron, if can't prove your case in 60 court cases, that makes you an imbecile.
You would be the latter, along with your orange, daddy, the kraken woman, crazy eyes and the crackhead pillow guy.
Hunter?

Facebook has extended the ban on Trump for 2 more years.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.
Another win for the good guys...

Hard to mobilize people when you can't communicate with them.

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Don't cry. Be an adult.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.
Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

LiBeRaLs lOvE fReEdOm oF sPeEcH!
Evidently, you must be one of those "constitutional" wing nuts.
Freedom of speech only applies in the public (government) sector.
It doesn't apply in the private (public) sector.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

If you truly loved free speech, you would stand in opposition to the ban...
If you truly loved America, you'd not support the blob.
So, you believe that advocating for censorship is loving America?

I'm happy to not fit your idea of someone who loves his country.

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

What did Trump do to get banned?
Incited violence by continuing to scream that the election was fraudulent.
Do you have any sort of evidence whatsoever that it was not fraudulent?

Of course you don't. The few honest Democrats that I know are bragging about how they stole the election.

LOLOL.. Prove that its NOT fraud? There is zero evidence of election fraud after six months. Are they still looking for non existent WMDs in Iraq too?
The WMDs in Iraq was found you ignorant clown

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

Of course you don't. The few honest Democrats that I know are bragging about how they stole the election.

LOLOL.. Prove that its NOT fraud? There is zero evidence of election fraud after six months. Are they still looking for non existent WMDs in Iraq too?

You can lie to everyone else, but don't lie to yourself.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

You're a ignorant piece of shit, they where found and ISIS used them and US military died from them

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
/——-/ What happens if the courts simply refuse to hear your evidence? How is that a ruling?
They can't, lawyers are there for a reason.
They have to listen to to their reasons a trial should proceed, if they can't make reasonable argument, the judge can just dismiss it.

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
No one refused to see evidence. The Trump or Republican party lawyers in every court case brought by them, has to supply the judge with a court brief, giving the court judge their legal arguments for their suit and the evidence they have to legally support the suit.

The judge reviews their legal brief to determine if they have any legal argument grounds and evidence, for the suit.

If there was no legal argument for the suit, if the argument was frivolous... the court case was dismissed by the judge.

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Right Trumptard, if you can't prove a case in 30 court cases you're a moron, if can't prove your case in 60 court cases, that makes you an imbecile.
You would be the latter, along with your orange, daddy, the kraken woman, crazy eyes and the crackhead pillow guy.
Hunter?
Hunter sells pillows?

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
They have to listen to to their reasons a trial should proceed, if they can't make reasonable argument, the judge can just dismiss it.
Change the subject fuck head?
WMDs was found in IRAQ

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Hunter?
Hunter sells pillows?
Probably with kilos of cocaine inside

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
WMDs was found in IRAQ
You're delusional.
Got any proof?

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Hunter?
Hunter sells pillows?
Lindell will have to go that route after dominion gets through bankrupting the retard.

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Hunter?

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
WMDs was found in IRAQ
You're delusional.
Got any proof?

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
WMDs was found in IRAQ
You're delusional.
Got any proof?
I just did child

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Hunter?

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
WMDs was found in IRAQ
You're delusional.
Got any proof?
Thank you

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Hunter?
Hunter sells pillows?
And jailbait too. Hell, he probably even fucked his 14 year old niece.

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Hunter?

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
WMDs was found in IRAQ
You're delusional.
Got any proof?
I'm sure they HAD them, Reagan sold Iraq chemical weapons in the 80's.
The military didn't find any.
Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
Hunter?

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
WMDs was found in IRAQ
You're delusional.
Got any proof?
Following the US invasion of Iraq, the CIA worked with US troops in 2005 and 2006 to quietly purchase and recover 1980s-era nerve-agent rockets from a clandestine Iraqi seller during the previously undisclosed Operation Avarice, according to a new report.
Operation Avarice led to the destruction of at least 400 Borak warheads, chemical weapons used by Saddam Hussein’s government that were reportedly manufactured domestically for Iraq’s war against Iran during the 1980s.
Pieces of the leftover cache acquired in 2005 and 2006 by the CIA are believed to have been those not accounted for by the United Nations following the 1991 Persian Gulf war.
Many of the 40-inch Borak rockets recovered were empty, others in poor shape or contained nonlethal material. Still others were found to have a higher level of sarin than was expected.

Right, that's NOT the excuse Bush gave for invading, claiming they had a stockpile of chemical weapons.

That was more like a sock pile, you could fit into a dresser drawer.

Howso?

Explain your reasoning.
WMDs was found in IRAQ
You're delusional.
Got any proof?
I just did child
Old, worn out, broken missiles?
Yeah, that's worth invading, then spending the next 20 years and billions of $$$ for.

Forum List

Back