Face it libs; it is obama/valerie jarrett throwing the would-be 1st female President under the bus.

Ironic isnt it? who is the biggest enemy of the would-be first female Democrat President??

her former boss obama and his henchwoman valerie jarrett. i guess even Hillary isnt far enough to the Left for obama's liking? is that why hillary has been reduced to chasing bernie sanders?

or maybe obama thinks hillary cant win???
What do you do? Watch Rush Limbaugh all day and then come up with these stupid threads?

can you actually watch rush lmbaugh left-wing idiot? does he have a tv show???

ANYWAY; he isnt available, even on the radio in my BLUE STATE

try again
Rush on TV...

Damn, the Libs sure get good reception...

tinfoil-HAt2.gif

Ironic isnt it? who is the biggest enemy of the would-be first female Democrat President??

her former boss obama and his henchwoman valerie jarrett. i guess even Hillary isnt far enough to the Left for obama's liking? is that why hillary has been reduced to chasing bernie sanders?

What do you do? Watch Rush Limbaugh all day and then come up with these stupid threads?

try again
Well, I wouldn't know if he is on TV or radio as I don't live in the States. Not knowing that has nothing to do with my intelligence but with my location. However, I suspect, your knowing has a lot to do with yours.

Besides, Limbaugh is just the generic term for the RW blowhards you guys listen to. You are obviously being misinformed by someone: who is it?

How is it you don't know a thing, admit you don't, and still presume to tell someone else they are ignorant while you are correct? Do you not see the huge disconnect there?
Are you fucking serious? I don't know a thing because I don't watch American TV? Are you incredibly arrogant or what? LMAO

Do you not see the huge disconnect when people are so provincial they don't know anything about the outside world because they live in a vacuum of American media?

You just said you didn't know. How can I be arrogant for pointing out what you said?

People should be aware of their own homes before worrying about the homes of others. It's the nature of life, we have our community to clean up and worry about dealing with others after that job is done.

Forsaking the responsibility to mind our business and shoving our faces in everyone else's only leads to problems in both houses.

try again
Well, I wouldn't know if he is on TV or radio as I don't live in the States. Not knowing that has nothing to do with my intelligence but with my location. However, I suspect, your knowing has a lot to do with yours.

Besides, Limbaugh is just the generic term for the RW blowhards you guys listen to. You are obviously being misinformed by someone: who is it?

How is it you don't know a thing, admit you don't, and still presume to tell someone else they are ignorant while you are correct? Do you not see the huge disconnect there?
Are you fucking serious? I don't know a thing because I don't watch American TV? Are you incredibly arrogant or what? LMAO

Do you not see the huge disconnect when people are so provincial they don't know anything about the outside world because they live in a vacuum of American media?

your posts reveal you dont know a thing idiot; your own admission wasnt even needed.
your anger proves you know it deep down inside you too. ;)
You are a blowhard asshole who clearly illustrates you listen to the conservative conservative American blowhard pundits. There is nothing in your post worthy of replying to. It is all nonsense.

try again

You are the one that presumed to know where another poster got his info and then when called on it, you turn it around them.

Your first statement was arrogant and when called on it you call others arrogant.

:lmao:
Unfortunately, you are showing that you completely misunderstand my posts.

Then explain them better

Wouldn't it be sad for someone if they actually paid him for the "content" of his posts? :lol:

try again

You just said you didn't know. How can I be arrogant for pointing out what you said?

People should be aware of their own homes before worrying about the homes of others. It's the nature of life, we have our community to clean up and worry about dealing with others after that job is done.

Forsaking the responsibility to mind our business and shoving our faces in everyone else's only leads to problems in both houses.
You guys are such fucking idiots. You are making a big deal about the point whether or not Rush Limbaugh is on tv or not. If that is what you all consider 'knowledge' then you clearly illustrate what I am saying, that you people are very limited in knowledge of anything or any perspective beyond your tunnel vision, often propaganda supported, information base. Whether or not RL is on tv or the radio is not knowledge. Idiots.

try again

you might not be so laughable if you actually stopped crying for a minute and backed up what you said? how is what i said not accurate? Was it not valerie jarrett who exposed the hillary email scandal?

how is watching foreign news outlets more likely, as you seem to be saying, to inform me of what is happening in the clinton campaign, and whether or not her former boss President Obama is or isnt throwing his former Secretary of State under the bus?

you're an ignorant left-wing foreign b*tch that just wants to throw bombs and talk shit she cant back up
There is no Hillary email scandal that was 'exposed.' It is a manufactured scandal. I lived in the States for 50 years. I have lived in the world beyond the States for nearly 15. I am able to have a much broader view of the US, and not all the media outlets I am exposed to are non-US outlets. But I have a much broader range of incoming information. One thing I do know for sure is that most Americans, as far as being informed, live in a US media vacuum. Your perspective is limited and often misinformed because of it.

To say I don't know things is to illustrate how limited your perspective it. Living outside the US and traveling all over the world, as I have done, broadens my knowledge base: it does not limit it. You would know that if you experienced a similar phenomenon.

And, btw, I'm not a foreigner, I'm an American.

You don't see the utter arrogance in this post?

"I am better than you because I hAve these experiences even though I don't know what your experience is"

Maybe you should hold yourself to your standard. You might get along better with people.

try again

your posts reveal you dont know a thing idiot; your own admission wasnt even needed.
your anger proves you know it deep down inside you too. ;)
You are a blowhard asshole who clearly illustrates you listen to the conservative conservative American blowhard pundits. There is nothing in your post worthy of replying to. It is all nonsense.

Yet you keep responding so you obviously don't believe a word you just said.

try again

You guys are such fucking idiots. You are making a big deal about the point whether or not Rush Limbaugh is on tv or not. If that is what you all consider 'knowledge' then you clearly illustrate what I am saying, that you people are very limited in knowledge of anything or any perspective beyond your tunnel vision, often propaganda supported, information base. Whether or not RL is on tv or the radio is not knowledge. Idiots.

What I see is a lot of backtracking becAuse you got called out and won't admit you are wrong despite acknowledging that you were. Somehow in your mind that despite knowing you were wrong, you are still right. It's someone else's fault.

try again

YOU

Wouldn't it be sad for someone if they actually paid him for the "content" of his posts? :lol:
Yeah, like right winger?

What I see is a lot of backtracking becAuse you got called out and won't admit you are wrong despite acknowledging that you were. Somehow in your mind that despite knowing you were wrong, you are still right. It's someone else's fault.
Wrong about what? About Rush Limbaugh being onTV? That's an important issue? You consider that important knowledge? Seriously? How ridiculous.

you might not be so laughable if you actually stopped crying for a minute and backed up what you said? how is what i said not accurate? Was it not valerie jarrett who exposed the hillary email scandal?

how is watching foreign news outlets more likely, as you seem to be saying, to inform me of what is happening in the clinton campaign, and whether or not her former boss President Obama is or isnt throwing his former Secretary of State under the bus?

you're an ignorant left-wing foreign b*tch that just wants to throw bombs and talk shit she cant back up
There is no Hillary email scandal that was 'exposed.' It is a manufactured scandal. I lived in the States for 50 years. I have lived in the world beyond the States for nearly 15. I am able to have a much broader view of the US, and not all the media outlets I am exposed to are non-US outlets. But I have a much broader range of incoming information. One thing I do know for sure is that most Americans, as far as being informed, live in a US media vacuum. Your perspective is limited and often misinformed because of it.

To say I don't know things is to illustrate how limited your perspective it. Living outside the US and traveling all over the world, as I have done, broadens my knowledge base: it does not limit it. You would know that if you experienced a similar phenomenon.

"I am better than you because I hAve these experiences even though I don't know what your experience is"

Maybe you should hold yourself to your standard. You might get along better with people.
I know what your experience is, dimwit. I lived in the US for 50 years. Born and raised. And I know what the experience is of also observing the US from the outside. To suggest that travel and experience of other cultures is not a way to acquire a broader knowledge base is ignorance itself.

try again

My son has lived outside the US for nine years. The one thing he has learned is propaganda is propaganda. He watches or reads various sources of news. Whether in China, Australia, the Philippines, Europe, the US or Asia, every country has its perceptions, bias and agenda.

He sees good in many countries but the bottom line, the US news and radio is less controlled by the government and offers more varied viewpoints. Just his opinion.

My son has lived outside the US for nine years. The one thing he has learned is propaganda is propaganda. He watches or reads various sources of news. Whether in China, Australia, the Philippines, Europe, the US or Asia, every country has its perceptions, bias and agenda.

He sees good in many countries but the bottom line, the US news and radio is less controlled by the government and offers more varied viewpoints. Just his opinion.
It still remains that people, in any country, who are only exposed to their own local or national media, live in an information vacuum limited to the perspective of their own culture. For example, for people to think not knowing if RL is on TV or radio is an important information issue: how limited is that? Extremely. Pathetically.

I know what your experience is, dimwit. I lived in the US for 50 years. Born and raised. And I know what the experience is of also observing the US from the outside. To suggest that travel and experience of other cultures is not a way to acquire a broader knowledge base is ignorance itself.

You stated you know what Avatar's experience is, so could you tell us what it is?

You stated you know what Avatar's experience is, so could you tell us what it is?
You expect me to explain 50 years of experience living in the US? The intellectual limitations of you people are amazing. I meant that I know what it is like to live in the US and be exposed to the media of the US. It was implied that I didn't. But I lived there for 50 years and understand it as well as any of you. Try to put things in perspective instead of being so literal. Being literal is an indication of an undeveloped mind.

Just proves there is no honor among Left Wingnuts.

And, btw, any more comments about my personal experiences I am going to report as being off topic and hijacking the thread. I am not the subject of this thread. I made a simple comment several pages back and have been bombarded with innane attacks regarding it. It is all off topic and is an attempt to hijack the thread. This thread is not about me.

And, btw, any more comments about my personal experiences I am going to report as being off topic and hijacking the thread. I am not the subject of this thread. I made a simple comment several pages back and have been bombarded with innane attacks regarding it. It is all off topic and is an attempt to hijack the thread. This thread is not about me.
In other words, you lost, so you're running and crying to the Mods...

Forum List

Back