F**** your thoughts and prayers?

You still included me, provide that quote or admit you're a liar.

Show me one pro vaccine post from your sorry ass.

I'm no longer allowed to dig up old posts from cutns like you. Some right winger must have made up that rule because I could find posts when you were a cutn but I'm no longer allowed to dig them up.

Hey moderators. You have made a rule I can't bump old threads that are older than (whatever date you decided). That's a bullshit rule and I can't look up lies from the right with this bullshit rule.
They made this rule because of the 2016 elections predictions from the fruitcake left -- apparently said fruitcakes got mad at being reminded how terribly wrong they were.
So, blame your people.

They made this rule because of the 2016 elections predictions from the fruitcake left -- apparently said fruitcakes got mad at being reminded how terribly wrong they were.
So, blame your people.
Bullshit! That's exactly why I like being able to bumb old threads. I think it's pussy to not allow it. I love that feature and can't believe it's there for us to do but not allowed.

and yet we were right!!! thanks.
You guys died a 9 x more rate than vaccinated people. At least that. Maybe more.

But that's your decision. Yes you were right. You not being vaccinated doesn't affect me if I'm vaccinated. So the only one you hurt was yourself.

So 1 in 10 of you died from covid and for us it was like .0003%. You 10% us not even 1%

And how many has the "vaccine" killed? The feds won't tell you that.

so interesting, I saw a video Monday an interview with Damar Hamlin when Michael Strayhand asked him what doctors thought caused the heart attack issue, Damar declined to answer, and the ten second pause was easily readable as my lawyers told me not to say anything.

4:30 of the video.

Hilarious.

You guys died a 9 x more rate than vaccinated people. At least that. Maybe more.
you have zip evidence to make such a statement. First off, the deaths before vaccines needs to be eliminated. No one knows if people died because of the fake virus. Nope, not one iota.

Second, the deaths now due to vaccine are being hidden. we know it.

Your guns will not save you.

You realize that, right?

In fact, guns is not what made America great

If guns did, Afghanistan would be the greatest country on earth

And guess what, it ain't.
Without guns there would be no Afghanistan, just saying.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Your guns will not save you.

You realize that, right?

In fact, guns is not what made America great

If guns did, Afghanistan would be the greatest country on earth

And guess what, it ain't.

That has to be the most ignorant post I've seen on this board. Guns, like any almost any tool, can be used to preserve or destroy. I guess you're just not smart enough to realize that.

That has to be the most ignorant post I've seen on this board. Guns, like any almost any tool, can be used to preserve or destroy. I guess you're just not smart enough to realize that.

He’s obviously never heard of vehicular manslaughter

Forum List

Back