Express Yourself ;)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So in this thread we can talk about anything we want to as long as it involves our interests and what makes us who we are. Let me go ahead and start with the obvious fact that I love Harry Potter and anything that involves magic. Fantasy magic that is. :) I also love Draco and Hermione together. :love_ya4:

1624660412764.png

?????

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Ok: This afternoon I stepped out on the porch sat down with my sis. On my planter was a HUGE (really not so big) black hairy spider! Oh, god, I hate spiders! Huge case of arachnophobia, its a primal reptilian brain thing. We react to something hardwired into our minds...I am perfectly fine with them, but they freak me out! I know they have a right to be here, they serve a purpose...I am fine as long as I don't see the nasty buggers creeping around. My smart aleck sister adds: reminds me of gays!

Ok: This afternoon I stepped out on the porch sat down with my sis. On my planter was a HUGE (really not so big) black hairy spider! Oh, god, I hate spiders! Huge case of arachnophobia, its a primal reptilian brain thing. We react to something hardwired into our minds...I am perfectly fine with them, but they freak me out! I know they have a right to be here, they serve a purpose...I am fine as long as I don't see the nasty buggers creeping around. My smart aleck sister adds: reminds me of gays!

Lol on that last part, (due to the fact that I'm Christian and I disagree with homosexuality although I'm not against homosexuals) but for the record I'm the same way with snakes so thank goodness I'm not a Slytherin. ;)

My favorite day is Saturday. I don't have to go to work and I don't feel guilty for not going to church.

This is the song I want to be played at my wedding for me and my fiancée have been together a very long time. Unfortunately he's incarcerated at the moment, but he gets out next year at least. :)

National Lampoon, lets hate ourselves like neurotic weenies...https://youtu.be/Fqr-fQf-CVE

Last edited:
The last time I "expressed myself", I got 250 hours of community service.

No thank you.
What kind of work did you do for the community service? Hopefully it was something that you were already good at or do people end up being stuck with something that they have no prior experience in doing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh, god, I hate spiders! Huge case of arachnophobia

Book recommendation, "Children of Time" by Adrian Tchaikovsky.
I read Ursula Le Guin books like say "Left hand of darkness" in 1971 questioning gender.

"Children of Time" is a science fiction epic about a future terra-forming project meant to create a race of semi-intelligent apes who would serve humans as their gods. The project goes horribly wrong (or horribly right) and breeds an entire planet of hyper-intelligent spiders who come to see man as a threat.

Forum List

Back