Exposed DOD Vaccine Injury Data Puts Biden Admin on Legal Notice

The Big Problem is this is Stone Cold Facts and Democrat government runs on feelings. The ginned up need for virtue signaling via masks and shots is an ideliabke impression on citizens that lib loons desperately need to keep in place.

What I do is none of your fucking business.
One thing is for certain. I will outlive you.

Mind of a lefty, folks.

Bitch and moan for two years about people who don’t want an experimental shot then has the audacity to say ‘what I do is none of your fucking business’.

These people are fucking pathetic.

Hopefully you don’t believe in karma because that last comment is sure to backfire.

Mind of a lefty, folks.

Bitch and moan for two years about people who don’t want an experimental shot then has the audacity to say ‘what I do is none of your fucking business’.

These people are fucking pathetic.

Hopefully you don’t believe in karma because that last comment is sure to backfire.
Yep. Narcissistic sociopaths who are totally self-absorbed and if it doesn't enrich them in any direct way, they simply do not see it or acknowledge that it exists.

The lawyer calls this greatest fraud in history. I think it is the second greatest fraud in history. Either way this guy wants something done about it.

The documents that were released to Blaze through FOIA very likely contain the smoking guns, that should bring the whole scam crashing to the ground.

Forum List

Back