Biden Admin puts 3rd gender of “X” on forms for criminal aliens illegally crossing our borders.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Why? Why does this matter?

Why would anyone be dumb enough to mark anything but X? Keep your options open.

The admin will use this to “prove” how many people who indentify as something other than male or female fled persecution and how amazing it is they are now criminal aliens.

I bet Joe Biden has no idea this was done. He is clueless.

There's no such thing as a "3rd gender." Biden is retarded.

The ATF also added a third box along with "male" and "female" on the Form 4473, to purchase a weapon.

Many gun dealers are refusing to sell a weapon to someone who checks the third box, because they won't sell to a mentally-ill person.

I went to a new gyn, and had to fill out the forms. When it came to gender, the choices were cis-female, male to female transgender, female to male transgender, and x.

I went to a new gyn, and had to fill out the forms. When it came to gender, the choices were cis-female, male to female transgender, female to male transgender, and x.

I am not going to a gay gym where weirdos ogle my ass.

The admin will use this to “prove” how many people who indentify as something other than male or female fled persecution and how amazing it is they are now criminal aliens.

This is the horseshit that the Biden administration thinks is important.

It sounds like your new gyn is in a transgender facility. You probably should've checked that out a forehand.

There's no such thing as a "3rd gender." Biden is retarded.

The ATF also added a third box along with "male" and "female" on the Form 4473, to purchase a weapon.

Many gun dealers are refusing to sell a weapon to someone who checks the third box, because they won't sell to a mentally-ill person.
I haven't brought another weapon in the last few years. But I applaud, gun dealers putting safety before profit, not selling a weapon so anyone they consider mentally unbalanced for any telltale sign they exhibit in the store or on the paperwork.

I haven't brought another weapon in the last few years. But I applaud, gun dealers putting safety before profit, not selling a weapon so anyone they consider mentally unbalanced for any telltale sign they exhibit in the store or on the paperwork.

Only time I ever had a problem was when I got a DUI in Texas back in 2005. The ATF put a 10-day hold on the transaction but after that, it cleared. Nowadays's I've watched transactions clear the NICS background check in a matter of minutes at the local gun shop.

Big Joe makes the ideal POTUS for the 'one world without borders' crowd. Big Joes epitaph will read; "Ye$, I Did $ign That Document But I Do Not Know Why I $igned It."

Last edited:
1712445714910.png

Forum List

Back