EXPLOSIVE REPORT! WE CAUGHT THEM AGAIN: New Findings Show Coordination and Collusion Between PA and GA in 2020 Election Steal

Way too many coincidences.
Do you think the citizens of Pa, Ga, Mich, Ariz and wherever else are gonna let this happen again ? The reckoning day is coming.

Uh...they all voted in majority for Biden. And will vote for the Democrat in 2024. The only reckoning will be for the Republican party.
Will they survive by putting forth new ideas?, Will they survive by voter suppression and gerrymandering?, Or will they wither and die?
Probably none of the above, but it'll be fun to watch the meltdown. It's a LONG way to 2022. :)

Last edited:
Current as it comes. How much is needed until people admit the election was stolen? Now instead of attacking the source attack what is says.

In Summary:

Even though these state election organizations are ostensibly independent, these data show there is a definite coordination of their counting procedures. It implies that some entity had control of

both state voting systems and could possibly manipulate the vote to favor a particular candidate.

Georgia and Pennsylvania should audit their voting systems and all of their ballots to establish that the ballot chain of custody has not been violated and ensure the results include only valid ballots.

Way to many coincidences.
Fail.

Unreliable source.

Trump was never President. He was the Campaigner-In-Chief. Because he didn't give a shit about doing the job. Just lobbying for it. And you sycophants..ate..it..up!

Yeah, those peace deals sure suck, eh.

Sure snowflake. Those "peace" deals were awesome. Great achievements.
How'd those peace deals work out for all the Palestinian civilians killed in the last
dust up when the biggest bully on the Mideast block decided to flex its muscles
and lob h-bombs after it got hit with rocks and bottles?

Peace deals with podunk Arab countries mean nothing. Until the Palestinian issue is solved..no one gets credit for anything.

Anomalies in Vote Counts and Their Effects on Election 2020​

A Quantitative Analysis of Decisive Vote Updates in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia on and after Election Night​

Current as it comes. How much is needed until people admit the election was stolen? Now instead of attacking the source attack what is says.

In Summary:

Even though these state election organizations are ostensibly independent, these data show there is a definite coordination of their counting procedures. It implies that some entity had control of

both state voting systems and could possibly manipulate the vote to favor a particular candidate.

Georgia and Pennsylvania should audit their voting systems and all of their ballots to establish that the ballot chain of custody has not been violated and ensure the results include only valid ballots.

Biden won. Trump lost. Your tears are delicious.
This is the end my friend...the end...Deal with it.
Thanks for the useless input Jackoff.

Evidence seems to indicate ‘algorithm manipulation’ in the 2020 election​

Debunked.

Hand recounts, with no machine algorithm possibility, showed Biden won the state.
You expect me to take your word for that. Provide a credible link to information that explains the anomalies found in the matching voting patterns.

Show me links to the hand recount methods and scope.

In Summary:

30JUN21.....tick tock!

In before this gets shipped to the conspiracy theory forum.
It is not a conspiracy everything they said is backed up.
Are you fawking serious? That article is stupid. The counting process is going to be somewhat consistent from state to state. Trump's stupid ass discouraged absentee ballots so of course, those absentee ballots are going to tilt toward Biden. Correlation does not prove causation, I mean that is some basic ass shit. The fact that you are too damn stupid to realize that pretty much makes any claim you make laughable on it's face. And the fact that an organization would actually attempt to perpetuate that ignorant ass shit is emblematic of the problem this country faces. STFU, do something constructive with your life and quit being a tool.
I believe there was massive fraud. Hearing the same crap over and over is not going to change my mind.

Do not presume for one minute you tell me what to do. Thanks.
And it will all come out by 30JUN21 like you claimed, right?

In before this gets shipped to the conspiracy theory forum.
It is not a conspiracy everything they said is backed up.
Are you fawking serious? That article is stupid. The counting process is going to be somewhat consistent from state to state. Trump's stupid ass discouraged absentee ballots so of course, those absentee ballots are going to tilt toward Biden. Correlation does not prove causation, I mean that is some basic ass shit. The fact that you are too damn stupid to realize that pretty much makes any claim you make laughable on it's face. And the fact that an organization would actually attempt to perpetuate that ignorant ass shit is emblematic of the problem this country faces. STFU, do something constructive with your life and quit being a tool.
I believe there was massive fraud. Hearing the same crap over and over is not going to change my mind.

Do not presume for one minute you tell me what to do. Thanks.
And it will all come out by 30JUN21 like you claimed, right?
Trolling again?

Kemp and Ratfinkpsberger need to be tarred and feathered then drawn and quartered
Gee Frank, when did you engage in masochistic desires; do you have wet dreams about being a serial killer?
Like the people that think Babbitt deserved to die. Like that?
Speaking of Babbitt....what did trump say about her at his rally? After all, she died for him? Did he say anything?

2 more days...................tick tock...got your evidence of election fraud ready to show us?....30JUN21!!!

Kemp and Ratfinkpsberger need to be tarred and feathered then drawn and quartered
Gee Frank, when did you engage in masochistic desires; do you have wet dreams about being a serial killer?
Like the people that think Babbitt deserved to die. Like that?
Speaking of Babbitt....what did trump say about her at his rally? After all, she died for him? Did he say anything?

2 more days...................tick tock...got your evidence of election fraud ready to show us?....30JUN21!!!
She did not die. She was murdered.

New Topics

Forum List

Back