EXPLOSIVE REPORT! WE CAUGHT THEM AGAIN: New Findings Show Coordination and Collusion Between PA and GA in 2020 Election Steal

Whether he won or not, your president is a fucking idiot.

Trump at his worst moment couldn't even come close.

He won.

America decided we’d rather have Biden over that other idiot.

And you got an even bigger idiot! Sure, Trump isn't in office anymore. But seeing President Sippy-Cup fuck up continuously every day is well worth the loss.

And the most hilarious part is that you morons either aren't aware of what an idiot he is, or you just don't have the balls to admit what an idiot he is.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21::lmao:
These leftists are either one of three things.

1. Incredibly stupid media fed imbeciles
2. Paid shills
3. Foreign agents

He won.

And you got an even bigger idiot! Sure, Trump isn't in office anymore. But seeing President Sippy-Cup fuck up continuously every day is well worth the loss.

And the most hilarious part is that you morons either aren't aware of what an idiot he is, or you just don't have the balls to admit what an idiot he is.

2. Paid shills
3. Foreign agents

Some are all three, no doubt.

He won.

2. Paid shills
3. Foreign agents

Or you’re just a sniffling crybaby.

“Those big meanie head liberals!” :crybaby::crybaby:

How are those tears flowing today? :laughing0301:

He won.

2. Paid shills
3. Foreign agents

Or you’re just a sniffling crybaby.

“Those big meanie head liberals!” :crybaby::crybaby:

How are those tears flowing today? :laughing0301:

You'll never catch me in a down mood, thanks to your idiot "president." Every day is more hilarity.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

Bias. They are going with the narrative. The narrative is not fact based.

Clearly I’m not the only one who thinks you’re a conspiracy theory nut. Maybe it’s because you are.

:itsok:
The only thing I have said is there was massive fraud and the cover up is a conspiracy. A conspiracy I have nothing to do with. It is all yours.

The only thing I have said is there was massive fraud and the cover up is a conspiracy. A conspiracy I have nothing to do with. It is all yours.

Yet I'm not the only one who thinks you're a conspiracy theory nut. Hmmm, I wonder why that is.

Yet I'm not the only one who thinks you're a conspiracy theory nut. Hmmm, I wonder why that is.
Because you are all very stupid or are just too lazy to give a shit about this country. Most likely both.

Current as it comes. How much is needed until people admit the election was stolen? Now instead of attacking the source attack what is says.

In Summary:

Even though these state election organizations are ostensibly independent, these data show there is a definite coordination of their counting procedures. It implies that some entity had control of
both state voting systems and could possibly manipulate the vote to favor a particular candidate.

Georgia and Pennsylvania should audit their voting systems and all of their ballots to establish that the ballot chain of custody has not been violated and ensure the results include only valid ballots.

Way to many coincidences.

Gateway Pundit? The headline is a lie.

You'll never catch me in a down mood, thanks to your idiot "president." Every day is more hilarity.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

I’m glad you’re happy with losing the election. I guess that makes us both happy with the result.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Except for one difference, laughing boy: You're going to be less happy by the day as president sippy-cup's idiocy become more apparent to you. You might even wake up one morning and realize what an idiot you were for voting for him, if you haven't already.

Me, I'll be laughing all the way to 2024 and then some.

Current as it comes. How much is needed until people admit the election was stolen? Now instead of attacking the source attack what is says.

In Summary:

Even though these state election organizations are ostensibly independent, these data show there is a definite coordination of their counting procedures. It implies that some entity had control of

both state voting systems and could possibly manipulate the vote to favor a particular candidate.

Georgia and Pennsylvania should audit their voting systems and all of their ballots to establish that the ballot chain of custody has not been violated and ensure the results include only valid ballots.

Way to many coincidences.

Gateway Pundit? The headline is a lie.
The NYT has less credibility.

Forum List

Back