ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED – Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced
Let me guess,

1. they will find more "evidence" of widespread fraud but will somehow not file a single complaint in court. The reason for this, of course, is because the "evidence" is total garbage.
  2. There will be no police investigation based on this evidence either. For the same reason.
  3. You will cite these outcomes going forward as some sort of proof.
  4. When asked why they never brought it to court; you'll fall back to the conspiracy theory of the courts being corrupt so they didn't file a complaint.
  5. And you will continue to swear there was fraud even though not a single complaint was filed after this supposed finding of evidence.
How do I know this?

The "investigations" into 9/11 went exactly the same way.

This is what I am constantly trolled about, as anyone can see because those trolling posts are not deleted. But this is not about the obvious bias this is about the audit in AZ. and the results.
BREAKING UPDATE: HISTORY MADE AS FINAL ARIZONA BALLOT INSPECTIONS COMPLETED - Huge Preliminary Report Expected Monday When True Number of Ballot Totals Announced
Let me guess,

1. they will find more "evidence" of widespread fraud but will somehow not file a single complaint in court. The reason for this, of course, is because the "evidence" is total garbage.
  2. There will be no police investigation based on this evidence either. For the same reason.
  4. When asked why they never brought it to court; you'll fall back to the conspiracy theory of the courts being corrupt so they didn't file a complaint.
  5. And you will continue to swear there was fraud even though not a single complaint was filed after this supposed finding of evidence.
How do I know this?

What do you think all those people coming forward giving affidavits was? were? What about all the people telling their State senators they wanted a forensic audit were?

What that is, is democracy working not being destroyed. Hit the bricks traitor.

Let me guess,

How do I know this?

What do you think all those people coming forward giving affidavits was? were?
Do you know what an affidavit is? Really?
What about all the people telling their State senators they wanted a forensic audit were?
Not sure...what do you think they were?
What that is, is democracy working not being destroyed. Hit the bricks traitor.
Democracy? That is when they count the votes and declare a winner. That is what happened in the 2020 election.

This is what I am constantly trolled about
Stating the fact that you’re wrong, stating the fact that the 2020 election was fair, honest, lawful, and accurate, and stating the fact that these ridiculous Republican fraudits are meaningless political theater is not ‘trolling.’
What you do is not posting either. Not one original thought has ever graced a post of yours. just your rhetoric laced bullshit.

Who knows what is going to happen on that day? Will they reveal the truth that the election was stolen, or will it be an undercover Deep state public official, like the FBI who will stand on stage and give a fake report saying that the election was legit. That there was no evidence of voter fraud.
And remember, the FBI want to arrest anyone at the top who claims that the election was stolen.

These people are very wicked. That they will steal the spotlight like the way they have stolen the election, unexpectedly. They need to be careful who they will put before the cameras announcing the verdict.

But anyway, if all of the MSM media broadcasting the announcement, that it is a set up. Like none of the MSM media broadcasted Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigation result on Obama's birth certificate, but they had announced that he was arrested. And so what is making them reveal the truth?

1624753411221.png

Forum List

Back