Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

The Nazi shill can only sling shit in defeat like themonkey troll he is that oswald shot JFK because here is a texas lawyer from way back then saying the case against oswald was very circumstantial and as a result,very weak and would not hold up in court.That is one reason he had to be silenced.

Nazi shill can only do this in defeat now.:lmao::lmao::haha:

6856432-baby-boy-cartoon-crying.jpg

Last edited:
Aquilla Clemmons saw the taxi cab driver and ted calloway run after the shooter with Tippits gun....Oz was the shooter the evidence is solid

Tippet must have been a dear friend of yours because you are trolling same as the Nazi shill ignoring FACTS that the ballistics did not match oswalds gun doing what the Nazi shill does only reading PARTS of posts only seeing what you want to see.

Oh and the problem with your rambling there is they ran off in OPPOSITE directions, thanks for proving you have done no research into this.you lose same as nazi troll always does that oswald shot kennedy.deal with it.:D
I am not ignoring facts you are.

The Nazi shill can only sling shit in defeat like themonkey troll he is that oswald shot JFK because here is a texas lawyer from way back then saying the case against oswald was very circumstantial and as a result,very weak and would not hold up in court.That is one reason he had to be silenced.

Nazi shill can only do this in defeat now.:lmao::lmao::haha:

6856432-baby-boy-cartoon-crying.jpg

Except he was not silenced and fictional videos mean nothing except that you are defeated

Garrison had the best book on what happened that day, but I don't agree with everything. Oswald was involved and did kill Tippit I believe. Ferrie did know Oswald and Shaw was CIA...this has been proven

The case against Oswald shooting Tippet is every bit as flimsy with no evidence or facts to back it up as him shooting kennedy is. its just pure speculation and conjecture,nothing concrete same as with JFK. If anything,the evidence proves he could not have done it same as with Kennedy.

here is a witness that was interviewed way back then who were there that day.she said she saw TWO men,neither that fit the description of oswald. the black lady died mysteriously after giving this interview saying she saw two men there and none fit the description of oswald.
there are a couple other witnesses that backed up her story as well.cant remember their names though.
also the closest witness to the shooting,domego something,also said he saw two men there and could not identify oswald in a lineup.after his brother who looked just like him got killed later a few days later after not being able to identify oswald,he recanted his story and then identified oswald. obviously he knew he would get murdered same as his brother if he did not recant his story. they obviously mistaked his brother for him when the CIA murdered his brother.

oh and dont forget,the ballistics report filed from the scene of the crime did not match oswaldsgun found on him either.case closed.oswald innocent here as well and the nazi shill here can only sling shit in defeat like the money troll he is.:D

watch these videos as well,the facts prove oswald innocent here as well.

Since the WC purposely ignored Acquilla Clemons, I can only assume the statists dupes here don't know anything about her. I think you stumped them.

LMFAO.

Garrison had the best book on what happened that day, but I don't agree with everything. Oswald was involved and did kill Tippit I believe. Ferrie did know Oswald and Shaw was CIA...this has been proven

The case against Oswald shooting Tippet is every bit as flimsy with no evidence or facts to back it up as him shooting kennedy is. its just pure speculation and conjecture,nothing concrete same as with JFK. If anything,the evidence proves he could not have done it same as with Kennedy.

here is a witness that was interviewed way back then who were there that day.she said she saw TWO men,neither that fit the description of oswald. the black lady died mysteriously after giving this interview saying she saw two men there and none fit the description of oswald.
there are a couple other witnesses that backed up her story as well.cant remember their names though.
also the closest witness to the shooting,domego something,also said he saw two men there and could not identify oswald in a lineup.after his brother who looked just like him got killed later a few days later after not being able to identify oswald,he recanted his story and then identified oswald. obviously he knew he would get murdered same as his brother if he did not recant his story. they obviously mistaked his brother for him when the CIA murdered his brother.

oh and dont forget,the ballistics report filed from the scene of the crime did not match oswaldsgun found on him either.case closed.oswald innocent here as well and the nazi shill here can only sling shit in defeat like the money troll he is.:D

Since the WC purposely ignored Acquilla Clemons, I can only assume the statists dupes here don't know anything about her. I think you stumped them.

LMFAO.

Actually she has been well known for a long while.

She was too far away to really see much of anything and the closer witnesses all contradict her positively identifying Oswald as the shooter.

Naturally conspiracy theorists ignore that detail and all the other witnesses focusing on her and ignoring that she was the farthest away.

They also ignore the physical evidence which LARAM outright lied about and together the two proves her wrong

LMFAO.

They do appear stumped indeed.Notice that they have not returned since? Obviously that is because they are stumped.:D Notice as well that you were the last one to post after me since they were stumped?

I am sure you caught my drift on the joke there that you were the last that had posted here till I just now did?:D

LMFAO.

They do appear stumped indeed.Notice that they have not returned since? Obviously that is because they are stumped.:D Notice as well that you were the last one to post after me since they were stumped?

I am sure you caught my drift on the joke there that you were the last that had posted here till I just now did?:D

No one was stumped they just debunked you and moved on

LMFAO.

as i said Gipper notice MY post here was the last post on this page so far?:biggrin:

LMFAO.

as i said Gipper notice MY post here was the last post on this page so far?:biggrin:

No it was not.

the posts wrecking your idiotic assertion were last

LMFAO.

No it was not.

Queen wrote this song about you. I always loved the tune, but really dislike liars.

LMFAO.

No it was not.

Queen wrote this song about you. I always loved the tune, but really dislike liars.

You must hate yourself then since you lie and even admitted it openly.

Of course you stiull have no evidence to back up your lame arguments

LMFAO.

No it was not.

Gipper as you knowyou were the last to post at this thread just now and what better way than to go out with this perfect tune that describes you know who.:up:
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::haha:

LMFAO.

No it was not.

Gipper as you knowyou were the last to post at this thread just now and what better way than to go out with this perfect tune that describes you know who.:up:
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::haha:

Except he was not and neither were you.

Proving the video applies to you as well as gipper who actually admitted to lying

needs to come back to the top again.
I don't think anything will change the minds of the stupid statists. Oswald was the lone assassin says Uncle...yet Uncle still refuses to release documents 54 years after the event...and stupid statists see nothing wrong with this.

If Uncle says it is so, stupid statists believe it is so.

I don't think anything will change the minds of the stupid statists. Oswald was the lone assassin says Uncle...yet Uncle still refuses to release documents 54 years after the event...and stupid statists see nothing wrong with this.

As usual your only argument is ideological.

the evidence simply proves Oswald was a communist and that he acted alone.

Regardless of who said it that is what the EVIDENCE shows.

Unlike your idiotic claims which are based on faith and nothing more since you never support them with evidence and are massively ignorant of the facts.

Automatically stating the government lies is as stupid as arbitrarily trusting the government. You are no better or smarter than those you criticize.

Unlike your idiotic claims which are based on faith and nothing more since you never support them with evidence and are massively ignorant of the facts.

Automatically stating the government lies is as stupid as arbitrarily trusting the government. You are no better or smarter than those you criticize.
Hey Nazi...this has been known to those of us who have bothered to study the event (obviously not including YOU).

What do you think of it?

Oswald knew Ruby...how about that?

They Knew Each Other - JFK Files – Lee Harvey Oswald And Jack Ruby Met Each Other In Weeks Before Assassination, Went To Cuba Together To ‘Cut Sugar Cane’ And Were Heard Discussing ‘Big Bird’
The pair were seen together at Florida’s Key West airport in 1963 and were overheard speaking in code about “Big Bird”
Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby Met in Weeks Before JFK Assassination - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Hey Nazi...this has been known to those of us who have bothered to study the event (obviously not including YOU).

What do you think of it?

Oswald knew Ruby...how about that?

They Knew Each Other - JFK Files – Lee Harvey Oswald And Jack Ruby Met Each Other In Weeks Before Assassination, Went To Cuba Together To ‘Cut Sugar Cane’ And Were Heard Discussing ‘Big Bird’
The pair were seen together at Florida’s Key West airport in 1963 and were overheard speaking in code about “Big Bird”
Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby Met in Weeks Before JFK Assassination - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

the nazi paid shill can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:haha:

Forum List

Back