Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

Quiz Time:

Do you know who was George de Mohrenschildt?
Of course. Lemme guess -- you think hearsay trumps first hand knowledge, am I right?
Please give us your 'first hand knowledge."
How many times must I post this until reality penetrates your skull?

letter1.gif
Yeah Oswald only speaks and writes the truth, EXCEPT when he said he was a patsy. WTF man...are you nuts?

Oswald was a spy....do people really believe that Oswald would have been given asylum in the U.S.S.R without claiming to be a commie? He was a CIA/Deep State op.....nothing more or less. He came back and underwent no scrutiny and for obvious reasons.
Absolutely. You and I can see this obvious fact, but many somehow can't.

Good lord! We concluded this...like back in the late 1980s. How the fuck does anyone still believe the lies of the government? It blows my mind that some can be so clueless.

You have never proven that Oswald was a CIA agent, no one has.
Yeah he just hung out with CIA agents for the fun of it. :wtf:
Chides the idiot who thinks Oswald was anti-communist.
icon_rolleyes.gif
You just exposed yourself as a fool. Anyone who has bothered to study Oswald for 10 minutes, knows he was NOT a commie.
LOL

So let's see your evidence... 'you're a fool if you believe that,' is not evidence -- it's a dumbfuck's replacement for evidence said dumbfuck can't produce.

And as it stands, you can't produce.
Why do you post in this thread? Clearly you know nothing about Oswald or the assassination.

Again...you prove what a dupe you are. You believe Oswald had no contacts with the CIA or any other government agencies. You believe Oswald was a commie. These beliefs indicate your lack of knowledge.

Stop posting in this thread NOW!!! We don't need stupid people here.

I know far more about it than you and that fact has been proven.

You just moved the bar from hanging out with agents to having contacts. Not the same thing fool.

He may well have had some contacts with CIA employees but he was never an agent or employee of the CIA and that is fact.

He was also a die hard communist and that is fact.

Your assertions are idiotic and unsupported by any evidence and you can post no evidence to support them.

You have been proven wrong and ignorant. Yes with you here there are more than enough stupid people and you have been corrected yet again and I will continue to do so and prove you wrong and a liar every time

Quiz Time:

Of course. Lemme guess -- you think hearsay trumps first hand knowledge, am I right?

letter1.gif
DUPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you are

icon_rolleyes.gif
You just exposed yourself as a fool. Anyone who has bothered to study Oswald for 10 minutes, knows he was NOT a commie.
LOL

So let's see your evidence... 'you're a fool if you believe that,' is not evidence -- it's a dumbfuck's replacement for evidence said dumbfuck can't produce.

Why do you post in this thread? Clearly you know nothing about Oswald or the assassination.

Again...you prove what a dupe you are. You believe Oswald had no contacts with the CIA or any other government agencies. You believe Oswald was a commie. These beliefs indicate your lack of knowledge.

You just moved the bar from hanging out with agents to having contacts. Not the same thing fool.

He may well have had some contacts with CIA employees but he was never an agent or employee of the CIA and that is fact.

Your assertions are idiotic and unsupported by any evidence and you can post no evidence to support them.

You have been proven wrong and ignorant. Yes with you here there are more than enough stupid people and you have been corrected yet again and I will continue to do so and prove you wrong and a liar every time
Remember this dupe...Oswald was a deep state operative. He was an ardent ANTI-COMMUNIST. He had multiple ties to deep state operatives within the US government.

Now you know what happened on November 22, 1963. Thank me for enlightening you...NOW!

Hey Soupy...maybe you worked with Oswald. Yes?

letter1.gif
Yeah Oswald only speaks and writes the truth, EXCEPT when he said he was a patsy. WTF man...are you nuts?

Oswald was a spy....do people really believe that Oswald would have been given asylum in the U.S.S.R without claiming to be a commie? He was a CIA/Deep State op.....nothing more or less. He came back and underwent no scrutiny and for obvious reasons.

Good lord! We concluded this...like back in the late 1980s. How the fuck does anyone still believe the lies of the government? It blows my mind that some can be so clueless.

Oswald never served in government intelligence and was no spy and no evidence even remotely proves anything else.

He underwent normal scrutiny for such a fool as a communist who tried to live in the workers paradise which is what he did.

Yes we concluded it when the Warren Commission finished it's investigation and you cannot even challenge their conclusions. You have never read their report although you did admit openly to LYING about having read it.

The evidence shows he was a communist you lack any ability to show evidence to the contrary.

there is no evidence he worked for the CIA ad you can present no evidence that there was.

You are my bitch

letter1.gif
Hey Yeah Oswald only speaks and writes the truth, EXCEPT when he said he was a patsy. WTF man...are you nuts?

Oswald never served in government intelligence and was no spy and no evidence even remotely proves anything else.

He underwent normal scrutiny for such a fool as a communist who tried to live in the workers paradise which is what he did.

Yes we concluded it when the Warren Commission finished it's investigation and you cannot even challenge their conclusions. You have never read their report although you did admit openly to LYING about having read it.

The evidence shows he was a communist you lack any ability to show evidence to the contrary.

there is no evidence he worked for the CIA ad you can present no evidence that there was.

You are my bitch

Hey Soupy bitch...where were YOU on November 22, 1963?

...were you on the grassy knoll?

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

Remember this dupe...Oswald was a deep state operative. He was an ardent ANTI-COMMUNIST. He had multiple ties to deep state operatives within the US government.

Now you know what happened on November 22, 1963. Thank me for enlightening you...NOW!

Hey Soupy...maybe you worked with Oswald. Yes?

Oswald was a Marine and nothing more which was his only employment for the government

He was a die hard communist as the evidence shows. You can present no evidence that he was an anti communist so you are proven wrong and you know this.

There is no evidence of any kind that he had any other ties to the government beyond his mundane and ordinary military service.

Yes we all know He acted alone and Murdered Kennedy and you stand corrected boy.

Despite the fact that you are gullible and a dupe you have in fact been schooled

letter1.gif
Hey Yeah Oswald only speaks and writes the truth, EXCEPT when he said he was a patsy. WTF man...are you nuts?

You are my bitch

Where were you yesterday?

Oh that's right you were here getting schooled and educated by me now go clean something boy

You are my bitch

Oh that's right you were here getting schooled and educated by me now go clean something boy
I thought for sure you would answer like HW Bush, and claim you don't remember.

Do you know HW? He is CIA too.

You are my bitch

Yes he was the director of the CIA for a few years and that is all.

You have still presented no evidence and are massively debunked and proven wrong.

Nut you DO know that and that I have pwend your weak ass

You are my bitch

You have still presented no evidence and are massively debunked and proven wrong.

So...you and that scumbag HW were buddies.

letter1.gif

You are my bitch
So you worked for the Warren Commission. That explains it all. You aren't a dupe. You are a criminal.

You are my bitch

So...you and that scumbag HW were buddies.

Still no evidence for any of your stupid claims you KNOW you have been beaten

You have never proven that Oswald was a CIA agent, no one has.
icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL

Insisting that evidence guide belief is not stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letter1.gif

You are my bitch
So you worked for the Warren Commission. That explains it all. You aren't a dupe. You are a criminal.

Criminally smarter than you yes.

As LARAM would say you got yet another ass beating and have been proven uninformed and wrong.

You cannot even try to present evidence because you know you are wrong

LOL

Quiz Time:

You are dealing with time wasting "knows-nothings" that can't see the forest because there are too many trees in their way. We have more than proven the fact that JFK's murder was a CIA/MIC/shadow government operation. The last 50 plus years and the work of incredible dogged researchers have proven as much. These idiots cling to the discredited "Warren Commission" as if it was a legit investigation. They are no longer worth the effort because they have been hoisted by their own petards.

I still haven't seen any specific part of the report that is wrong, backed by evidence.

If Oswald was an avowed anti-communist, why did he want to live in the Soviet Union?

If Oswald was an avowed anti-communist, why did he want to live in the Soviet Union?

That begs an equally dumb question. If he was an avowed commie, why did he return to the USA?

That begs an equally dumb question. If he was an avowed commie, why did he return to the USA?
Because even communists have to learn sooner or later that communism sucks and nothing can teach that faster than living in the USSR.

But you are accepting the fact now that he was a communist and not an anti communist

Forum List

Back