Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

needs to come back to the top again.
I don't think anything will change the minds of the stupid statists. Oswald was the lone assassin says Uncle...yet Uncle still refuses to release documents 54 years after the event...and stupid statists see nothing wrong with this.

If Uncle says it is so, stupid statists believe it is so.

As usual your only argument is ideological.

the evidence simply proves Oswald was a communist and that he acted alone.

Regardless of who said it that is what the EVIDENCE shows.

Unlike your idiotic claims which are based on faith and nothing more since you never support them with evidence and are massively ignorant of the facts.

Automatically stating the government lies is as stupid as arbitrarily trusting the government. You are no better or smarter than those you criticize.
Hey Nazi...this has been known to those of us who have bothered to study the event (obviously not including YOU).

What do you think of it?

Oswald knew Ruby...how about that?

They Knew Each Other - JFK Files – Lee Harvey Oswald And Jack Ruby Met Each Other In Weeks Before Assassination, Went To Cuba Together To ‘Cut Sugar Cane’ And Were Heard Discussing ‘Big Bird’
The pair were seen together at Florida’s Key West airport in 1963 and were overheard speaking in code about “Big Bird”
Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby Met in Weeks Before JFK Assassination - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

the nazi paid shill can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:haha:
One would think that the old analogy of where there's smoke, you will find fire would enlighten the statist (like our Nazi friend), to the absurdity of the Warren Commission report. Sadly, no amount of smoke seems to move them. Yet we have a full blown conflagration, but they are blind to it.

I don't think anything will change the minds of the stupid statists. Oswald was the lone assassin says Uncle...yet Uncle still refuses to release documents 54 years after the event...and stupid statists see nothing wrong with this.

Unlike your idiotic claims which are based on faith and nothing more since you never support them with evidence and are massively ignorant of the facts.

Automatically stating the government lies is as stupid as arbitrarily trusting the government. You are no better or smarter than those you criticize.
Hey Nazi...this has been known to those of us who have bothered to study the event (obviously not including YOU).

What do you think of it?

They Knew Each Other - JFK Files – Lee Harvey Oswald And Jack Ruby Met Each Other In Weeks Before Assassination, Went To Cuba Together To ‘Cut Sugar Cane’ And Were Heard Discussing ‘Big Bird’
The pair were seen together at Florida’s Key West airport in 1963 and were overheard speaking in code about “Big Bird”
Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby Met in Weeks Before JFK Assassination - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

the nazi paid shill can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:haha:
One would think that the old analogy of where there's smoke, you will find fire would enlighten the statist (like our Nazi friend), to the absurdity of the Warren Commission report. Sadly, no amount of smoke seems to move them. Yet we have a full blown conflagration, but they are blind to it.

the nazi shill of course always shoots himself in the foot by worshipping the warren commission as he does because he never has any answers to the fact that if oswald was trying to make his mark on history and seeking fame as the warren commission said in their OWN WORDS,why would oswald want to deny it as he did saying he did nto shoot anybody instead of boasting proudly of it and admitting it as other assassins in political assassinations,ignoring how he did not fit the profile which makes the warren commission a joke.:rofl::haha:

the nazi shill loves these ass beatings he gets.:haha:

What do you think of it?

There is no evidence that they ever met and knew each other.

Oswald's movements in 63 are too well documented and he never went to Florida sorry the entire claim is unsubstantiated.

Try again.

What do you think of it?

You have no smoke to begin with.

You have no evidence for any of your claims

What do you think of it?

the nazi shill of course always shoots himself in the foot by worshipping the warren commission as he does because he never has any answers to the fact that if oswald was trying to make his mark on history and seeking fame as the warren commission said in their OWN WORDS,why would oswald want to deny it as he did saying he did nto shoot anybody instead of boasting proudly of it and admitting it as other assassins in political assassinations,ignoring how he did not fit the profile which makes the warren commission a joke.:rofl::haha:

the nazi shill loves these ass beatings he gets.:haha:

It is you getting beaten every time and childishly slinging shit.

Do not tell other what the WC said when you cannot quote them

What do you think of it?

Me and others in this thread have blown up the WC, multiple times.

Just the fact that Ruby and Oswald knew each other and met prior to the assassination, is yet another proof.

Last edited:

What do you think of it?

Just the fact that Ruby and Oswald knew each other and met prior to the assassination, is yet another proof.

i will never understand why you feed the nazi shill troll.:rolleyes:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the understatement of the century.

i have no interest in the babble of the stupid fuck so since YOU read his babble despite my beggings for you not to do so,,what did he say on my point of what the WC said of oswald seeking fame and making his mark? lol

i have no interest in the babble of the stupid fuck so since YOU read his babble despite my beggings for you not to do so,,what did he say on my point of what the WC said of oswald seeking fame and making his mark? lol
I do enjoy exposing idiots.

What do you think of it?

No you never have.

No one has blown it up in fact you have never read it and have no idea what it says.

You have failed to even challenge it and have never provided any evidence to dispute it.

Oswald and Ruby did not know each other or meet until the day ruby shot him.

You can present NO evidence to the contrary and your boyfriend is still trolling and slinging shit after having been proven a fool and liar

You are the only idiot being exposed.

Provide some evidence that they Knew each other apart from the easily debunked link you posted earlier

It is so easy to wipe the floor with you and LARAM

dude IF i had KNOWN you were going to feed the troll if he came back as he did,i NEVER would have brought this thread back to the top.

that being said,are you going to answer my question i posed YOU just then what he said about my point of what the WC said of oswald seeking fame and making his mark? why he would deny he did it if that was really what he wanted as they said.

I am afraid Trump like every president since LBJ is here to serve Israel and the bankers,not the american people. Kennedy was our last real president we had because of that.He also cut off aide to Isreal. the CIA and the mossad work hand in hand together and Trump has close connections to the zionists I am afraid.He is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I am afraid Trump like every president since LBJ is here to serve Israel and the bankers,not the american people. Kennedy was our last real president we had because of that.He also cut off aide to Isreal. the CIA and the mossad work hand in hand together and Trump has close connections to the zionists I am afraid.He is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

More comic book level bullshit unsupported by evidence which is all you ever post

dude IF i had KNOWN you were going to feed the troll if he came back as he did,i NEVER would have brought this thread back to the top.

that being said,are you going to answer my question i posed YOU just then what he said about my point of what the WC said of oswald seeking fame and making his mark? why he would deny he did it if that was really what he wanted as they said.
The WC never made such a claim.

Quote them or it prove you are simply a fool and liar.

Oh that's right you never read the report so you have no idea what the fuck they wrote or said.

Jerome Corsi? LoL!!

Perhaps the greatest conspiracy theorist of all time (but you're right up there ;-)

Where%27s_the_Birth_Certificate.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back