Expect this from The Left After President Trump is Re-elected

we took out a duly democratically elected govt there to insert a stooge of our own.

Well, us and our partners the Brits. A valuable 25 year oil contract was at stake. BP refused to negotiate price with the new government and we stuck with our allies for a piece of the action, ops, I mean contracts of our own.

Why did you pay Putin to help you Defeat The Don in 2016?

Who you going to call to help you in 2020, Iran?

We americans don't call Iran, we topple their duly democratically elected govt and then put one of our stooges in to run the country our way. The people of Iran ousted him, they must be punished with endless war, conflict and economic colonization. IF we can make the Iranian people suffer enough, maybe they'll help us topple the govt after we've starved enough of their children.

The Don, my 2 cents worth here, is the perfect president to represent american interests in our current state of dysfunctional pathology and societal decay. Sometimes you have to watch and wait for a friend to hit bottom. For this reason alone I support Don, on to the bottom.
Or if You are From LibPhuckistan and are an Obama Asshole Licker, like most LibTards are, you Give Iran a $150 Billion and Sell US Uranium to Russia for Iran to buy with the money you gave them to build Nuclear Weapons which they point right back at us.

I heard Treason is The National Pass Time in LibPhuckistan!

Sedition comes in 2nd.

So Russia sells us 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from their decommissioned nuclear warheads for 20 years through Clinton's, Bush's and Obama's terms. But Russia has to buy some low producing mines(of course after Hillary bilked Putin for a couple hundred million!) to get the ore, secretly ship the ore to Russia, refine it, then sell it to Iran?

Your story seems at best, highly questionable.

Wait a minute, what was I thinking, you're a plant!
sounds like corruption by hitlery and her foundation. hmmmmm doesn't matter how much of anything, it was the deal that was corrupt. but you fail yet again to be clever. the fool you are.
Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one more to go.
she is? saw that her and her daughter were just on a late night show. toast? you all love to lick her vija-jay

we took out a duly democratically elected govt there to insert a stooge of our own.

Well, us and our partners the Brits. A valuable 25 year oil contract was at stake. BP refused to negotiate price with the new government and we stuck with our allies for a piece of the action, ops, I mean contracts of our own.
damn slick willie.

I grew up in the same county as Rush, roughly the same age cohort, never been nothing but a fatass entitled child of privilege.
prove that statement fkwad!!!!
Cape Girardeau County MO. His peeps are judges and lawyers and such. He's got a brother even more wackassed than he is who writes hate speech for the local Reich wing rag.
so you got nothing as usual. what a waste of my time. what a fkwad.

We americans don't call Iran, we topple their duly democratically elected govt and then put one of our stooges in to run the country our way. The people of Iran ousted him, they must be punished with endless war, conflict and economic colonization. IF we can make the Iranian people suffer enough, maybe they'll help us topple the govt after we've starved enough of their children.

The Don, my 2 cents worth here, is the perfect president to represent american interests in our current state of dysfunctional pathology and societal decay. Sometimes you have to watch and wait for a friend to hit bottom. For this reason alone I support Don, on to the bottom.
Or if You are From LibPhuckistan and are an Obama Asshole Licker, like most LibTards are, you Give Iran a $150 Billion and Sell US Uranium to Russia for Iran to buy with the money you gave them to build Nuclear Weapons which they point right back at us.

Sedition comes in 2nd.

So Russia sells us 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from their decommissioned nuclear warheads for 20 years through Clinton's, Bush's and Obama's terms. But Russia has to buy some low producing mines(of course after Hillary bilked Putin for a couple hundred million!) to get the ore, secretly ship the ore to Russia, refine it, then sell it to Iran?

sounds like corruption by hitlery and her foundation. hmmmmm doesn't matter how much of anything, it was the deal that was corrupt. but you fail yet again to be clever. the fool you are.
Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one more to go.
she is? saw that her and her daughter were just on a late night show. toast? you all love to lick her vija-jay

I don't follow her like you do keeping her alive, I will not participate in that with you. Toast? Politically yes. If you're one of those who fawns over celebrity I can see how you're still tweaked. I don't watch your corporate state media programming; its poison to the mind. Way too Bernaysish.

That "other" party you're so hysterical over has done nothing but mount #theassistance, those "other guys" suck off the same donor class.

Sedition comes in 2nd.

I'm pretty sure that theory of ya'll only holds water with certain types of plants.

I grew up in the same county as Rush, roughly the same age cohort, never been nothing but a fatass entitled child of privilege.
prove that statement fkwad!!!!
Cape Girardeau County MO. His peeps are judges and lawyers and such. He's got a brother even more wackassed than he is who writes hate speech for the local Reich wing rag.
so you got nothing as usual. what a waste of my time. what a fkwad.
I have no inclination whatsoever that you can be introduced to reality.

Sedition comes in 2nd.

I'm pretty sure that theory of ya'll only holds water with certain types of plants.
good thing it isn't a theory then.

You actually don't have The Courage to mount a hot Civil War for your Resistance

All the mechanisms necessary for a peaceful transfer of power are built into our Constitution. "Violence is the last resort of the incompetent." IA
and why they used a coup d'etat

A tactical Sloth Coup. So slow, you'll look stupid if you stare at it long enough!
I never said the leftists were smart enough to pull it off, just calling it what it is. sloth coup still works, a coup is still a coup.

damn slick willie.

That crooked bastard! Even at 6 years old he couldn't keep his fingers out of the pie!

Last edited:

damn slick willie.

That crooked bastard! Evan at 6 years old he couldn't keep his fingers out of the pie!
This is why we have to cage these migrant kids in concentration camps in squalor, MS-13 recruits in utero.

damn slick willie.

That crooked bastard! Evan at 6 years old he couldn't keep his fingers out of the pie!
This is why we have to cage these migrant kids in concentration camps in squalor, MS-13 recruits in utero.
we have cages because of obammy, thanks for letting us know that.

damn slick willie.

Yup, utterly bipartisan, like I been telling ya Nancy.

damn slick willie.

Yup, utterly bipartisan, like I been telling ya Nancy.
obammy was far from bipartisan. he kept them cages for himself.

damn slick willie.

Pre-crime prevention? They're gonna be rapist, murderers and drug smugglers. Some of them I assume might turn out to be good people......but you know, we're backed by science.....DNA and stuff!

</sarcasm>

damn slick willie.

Pre-crime prevention? They're gonna be rapist, murderers and drug smugglers. Some of them I assume might turn out to be good people......but you know, we're backed by science.....DNA and stuff!

</sarcasm>
I hear we have a new "vermin" DNA test.

damn slick willie.

</sarcasm>
I hear we have a new "vermin" DNA test.

Ah, the rumors are true then? I hear it's coming straight from Dick Cheney's secret laboratory kitchen.

damn slick willie.

</sarcasm>
even you could qualify.

Forum List

Back