Hold Their Beer: Calif Now Has Highest Gas Prices and Top Gas Tax Rate in Country

And you think this is "new" because PJ told you to think that with the word "now".

That's so cute. NEVER ask questions.

Oh by the way just to dig in further ---- state and county taxes ARE WHAT FUCKING MAKES gas prices higher or lower, Dumbass.
upload_2019-10-15_14-21-53.png

And you think this is "new" because PJ told you to think that with the word "now".

Oh by the way just to dig in further ---- state and county taxes ARE WHAT FUCKING MAKES gas prices higher or lower, Dumbass.
I paid $2.13 yesterday, what did you pay in Taxifornia?

The furthest west I go with any regularity is Tennessee, where I last paid 2.54 for Shell Premium. Wouldn't really make sense to drive to the west coast for gas, now would it.

California has ALWAYS had the highest gas taxes. There ain't nothing "new" about that.

The furthest west I go with any regularity is Tennessee, where I last paid 2.54 for Shell Premium. Wouldn't really make sense to drive to the west coast for gas, now would it.

California has ALWAYS had the highest gas taxes. There ain't nothing "new" about that.
Wrong again. California used to be the Golden State with low taxes, abundant jobs, affordable housing.
Then Democrats took over.

Last edited:

Wrong again. California used to be the Golden State with low taxes, abundant jobs, affordable housing.
Then Democrats too over.

Linkity-link?

Then Democrats too over.

Linkity-link?
You made a claim, it’s your duty to linky link.

Maybe you’ll learn something in the progress.

Then Democrats too over.

Linkity-link?

Or maybe you will

EIA Data records

1024px-Fuel_taxes_in_the_united_states.png

rmcclelland_11.1.18_graph_0.png

Now then --------- where is your link to "California used to be the Golden State with low taxes, abundant jobs, affordable housing. Then Democrats too over."? Hm? And how exactly do you "too over"? Is it like a "do-over"?

Watch California lead the way (again) in finding new solutions.
It would be a blessing if we could be liberated from this oil-company dependency. It isn't good for health, wealth or national security.

Then Democrats too over.

Linkity-link?

Or maybe you will

EIA Data records

Now then --------- where is your link to "California used to be the Golden State with low taxes, abundant jobs, affordable housing. Then Democrats too over."? Hm? And how exactly do you "too over"? Is it like a "do-over"?
I’ll give you a D for trying.

Before 2010, California drivers paid an excise tax of 18 cents for a gallonof gasoline.

Today, drivers pay 47.3 cents. Because of this new tax, California now has the highest gas tax in the country.

California gas tax: the history of its highs and lows

Then Democrats too over.

Linkity-link?

Or maybe you will

EIA Data records

Before 2010, California drivers paid an excise tax of 18 cents for a gallonof gasoline.

Today, drivers pay 47.3 cents. Because of this new tax, California now has the highest gas tax in the country.

Once AGAIN --- it already was the highest gas tax. You're trying to ignore the tax swap. Which is noted right there in your own link. Perhaps you should have read it first.

A good bite of those taxes btw are to make the special fuel formulations needed to combat smog. Yeah you're welcome.

Then Democrats too over.

Linkity-link?

Or maybe you will

EIA Data records

Once AGAIN --- it already was the highest gas tax. You're trying to ignore the tax swap. Which is noted right there in your own link. Perhaps you should have read it first.

A good bite of those taxes btw are to make the special fuel formulations needed to combat smog. Yeah you're welcome.
I’m not going to argue. Leftism gives the greatest burden upon the poor as you say.

Forum List

Back