expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Coach Robinson was speaking at the Special Olympics World Games fundraiser kickoff this past weekend in Newport Beach. With him on stage were former UCLA coach Terry Donahue and our great friend and supporter Leigh Steinberg!

Cant tell you the source but John Robinson entire family been in the know since last year. Rams reached out to the family to do repair PR when they come back. Also its known coaches have looked for homes out in the LA basin. To even make this better Rams have let go of PR and marketing ppl in STL while they are in hiring process of those same slots in LA. Bet your bottom dollar this is happening in 2016. Rams will be about 8-8 just missing playoffs in 2015 then hit ground running at the Rose Bowl or LA Coliseum next year. Yall gonna have one huge party in a few months.

There you have it folks! LA is getting their Rams back where they belong! Any of you posers wanting to jack our Raiders from Oakland again can keep dreaming! Never going to happen! Congratulations to all LA Rams fans - enjoy the homecoming!:banana:

Listen Ram fans , and those Chargers and Raiders fans ... It's going to be the Los Angeles Rams in Los Angeles in 2016 ... period ! The Los Angeles Rams will be welcomed back to L.A. to occupy the best achievable or imaginable NFL stadium of its kind to date in Stan Kroenke's $1.86 billion , 80,000 seat stadium proposal in Inglewood , Ca.

Please get off the notion that it's going to be the Rams and the Raiders , or the Rams and the Chargers in Inglewood in 2016 .

Rams owner Stan Kreonke is going to own Los Angeles by himself . Rams owner Stan Kroenke is not going to for a moment invite Competition into the Los Angeles market in his own stadium , even if it may be a option by the NFL to allow Kroenke to proceed in L.A..

I want to hear the Los Angeles Rams in Inglewood in 2016 . There is NO Chargers or NO Raiders option here folks ... so get over it .... It's a NO BRAINER !

I sure hope this guy is right about it bring ONLY THE RAMS.:thup:

Rams belong in LA,raiders belong in oakland,and chargers belong in SD.

If coach Robinson is correct and the chargers are coming to LA as well with the Rams,then the NFL will have screwed it up again.THERE ARE NO CHARGER FANS IN LA.you bring the chargers to LA,and your guaranteed an empty stadium.

Last edited:

Rams tight end Jared Cook joined Alex Marvez and Bill Polian on Late Hits and talked about the rumors of the team's move back to Los Angeles & explained why new QB Nick Foles will be the piece to put them over the top.

Hear more great guests on Late Hits Monday through Friday from 7-11pm ET only on SiriusXM NFL Radio Ch. 88!

I respect the way many Rams Players have answered the relocation question. Jared Cook along with other Rams players understand the business side of the NFL. Players are invested in the cities they plan in but, also know things change. It is rare today that a NFL player plays his whole career for one team. Los Angeles has many needs and when the Los Angeles Rams return they will help their community too.
https://www.facebook.com/losangeles...otal_comments=14&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

this guy nailed it.:up:

i been saying forever that the city of st louis is trying to make kroneke look like the bad guy for THEIR incompetence.

I have to say that in my view, St. Louis had every chance to keep the Rams if they would have lived up to the present contract...make the stadium one of the leagues top eight stadiums and there would be no problem. Did they do that...? NO! Did they even TRY to do that? NO! You can't blame Kroenke for calling their hand. Everyone is trying to pass the blame but Kroenke DID NEGOTIATE and the city turned him down. Even the arbitrators said that the Rams' proposal was the fairest one. C'mon St. Louis...admit that you blew it...!

Mike Claiborne: (on attendance) "I think 20,000 people (per game)... It's not that St. Louis isn't going to support the Rams. They're just not going to (put money in Stan Kroenke's pockets)."

Mike Claiborne Talks Latest Los Angles Relocation Reports Possible Rams Attendance Issues insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports Music Entertainment and Nightlife STL Rams

Held St Louis hostage? Hey Claiborne maybe what goes around comes around huh? Like, St Louis stole our team in 1995 just this way and now its going full circle? As for the Raiders and Chargers being way ahead, are you kidding? Rams have legacy in LA. 50 years of it. If anything its the Chargers who are being foolish as there are no Charger fans in LA. This owners don't like Stan is something that is made up in the myopic minds of those in St Louis.

It still absolutely BOGGLES MY MIND how many of these "new reports" about the Chargers/Raiders Carson project having a leg-up on the Rams Inglewood project. How exactly? No seriously....HOW? Kroenke is going to start construction in Inglewood in December, if not sooner. The Carson project won't get to put a shovel in the ground until the end of 2016 at the earliest!! So please people, stop believing these completely IGNORANT reports. They are CLEARLY being managed and supported by both the San Diego Spanos group and the St. Louis Gov. Jay Nixon group who have been working together for quite a while now on trying to control the narrative through the media. When you see these reports, just know they are absolute BS.:thup:

man I have always hated kurt warner and i hate him even more so now after these asinine comments.

Of course I am. (My heart is so much) in St. Louis and (I want) to see the team stay there. My history with the Rams is all about St. Louis. With us having a number of guys in that finalist group for the Hall of Fame, those guys primarily played the bulk of their career - if not all - in St. Louis. It's a special place and a place that means so much to me, that I think a travesty for St. Louis not to have a team. I understand the pull to LA. I understand the league wants a team in LA. I believe St. Louis should have a team. I want that team to always be the Rams because a huge part of who I am and my career will always be synanomous with the St. Louis Rams."

he wants them to stay in st louis even though they were STOLEN away from LA,doesnt care about having a wrong righted.what an asshole.i always hated him for winning a superbowl with the phony fraud team in st louis,now i hate him TWICE as much now. If he had any morals he would want the Rams back in LA where they belong,and petition for the cardinals to come back to st louis.fucking hypocrite.

One bit of advice I'll give to the city of Carson is as follows:

You can't narrate your way into an NFL stadium.

3 reasons why the Inglewood site is superior:
1. the proposed location is in the middle of a city with a very rich sports history
2. It's not just a stadium. It's a whole entertainment and business complex they are looking to build. Think LA Live & Staples Center downtown
3. Unlike Carson, they've already started in Inglewood. That means they'll likely finish first

The puppet masters can steer the narrative all they want. At the end of the day, every part of me including the logical and observant parts will bet on Rams in Inglewood getting here first everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Only question is when.

Carson is dead.:thup:

I've been following their potential relocation back home for a long time. Sure, they could play at the Rose Bowl, but the plan I predict is what I feel makes the most sense for a few reasons:

1) In 2013, USC signed an historic lease with the Coliseumfor 98 years, and agreed to pay for at least $70 MILLION in much-needed renovations. The lease agreement states USC GUARANTEES a renovated Coliseum with much-needed upgrades, while preserving the original Coliseum Peristyle-end with the famous Olympic steps, torch, and memorial plaques

2) The distance between the Coliseum and the site of the Rams' new stadium in Inglewood is roughly 7 miles away. This would be an easy temporary move for USC in 2018 to temporarily play in the Rams' stadium while those much-needed renovations at the Coliseum.

3) USC's Athletic Director is former LA Rams' QB, Pat Haden. Pat is already on the record stating he'd love to see the Rams come home.

4) Speaking of "home," the Rams called The Coliseum "home" from 1946-1979, so temporarily moving from the Dome in St. Louis BACK to HOME in Los Angeles would help with the nostalgic Rams fans that remember their time in Los Angeles before Georgia moved the team down the 5 to The Big A in 1980 until 1994.

5) Stan Kroenke is a smart businessman, and will likely recognize the items I've pointed out if he hasn't already done so. He could negotiate a deal with USC to pay for a large portion of the Coliseum's renovations, both as a Thank You to USC for letting the Rams temporarily play there, as well as a show of good faith to the fans of Los Angeles football in general, paying tribute to their time they called the Coliseum home. Likewise, there could be some sort of "gentleman's agreement" that takes place, in which the Rams pay for EVERYTHING at the Coliseum (for themselves, USC events, and other events that may take place) and in turn, USC agrees to do the same at the Rams' stadium starting in 2018 while they temporarily play in Inglewood as the Coliseum gets upgraded.:beer:

Calling it now:

1) Stan Kroenke announces our Rams are leaving St. Louis and relocating to Los Angeles following the 2015 NFL Season

2) The Los Angeles Rams announce they will return to their classic GOLD AND BLUE colors and logos

3) The Los Angeles Rams will call the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum its temporary home until the 2018 NFL Season while Stan builds the new stadium in Inglewood, all the while sharing the historic venue with the USC Trojans. Stan and USC negotiate some sort of reasonable, business-minded "gentleman's agreement" to cover costs of using the stadium as the Rams' temporary home

4) In 2018, the Rams move into their new home and invite the USC Trojans to temporarily play there while the historic Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum undergoes much-needed renovations to better accommodate USC Football fans for the next 98 years of USC's lease, of which the Rams probably pay a portion of as a courtesy to using the venue as its temporary home during the relocation phase, as well as a tribute to the years the Rams called the venue it's home in the old days
:beer:

NFL s next Los Angeles meeting limited to owners only ProFootballTalk

An owner bought land in Inglewood for a stadium. There is no way the other 31 refuse to allow him to play there. It makes no sense.

The Rams will be in LA. Why? Money. They are building a stadium in LA no permission needed. The owners have to put up no money. The other option the owners put up $400 mil. But wait there is more. With Rams stadium the NFL owners can each put an extra $20 mil in their pockets right away. A $300 mil relocation fee for each team. Anyone think the Raiders and the Chargers can come up with that kind of dough after sinking $400 mil each in a new stadium? Of course might I am wrong and the NFL owners aren’t greedy and will willing to out on $30 mil or more each in found money.:thup:

Kroenke will stand and hold up two hands.
In one had will be a stack of $100 bills, in the other hand he will be giving the middle finger.

And then, he’ll say:
‘you can get one or the other from me in regard to moving the Rams. which do you prefer?? Either way, I’m moving to LA next February.’:beer:

Oh oh....st louis financing is short?

Stan is in LA. . again....

LEVERAGE:biggrin:

August 11 is the next KEY date. Top Secret. Owners only. Remember Zelasko's tweet, said Rams will announce in August- Hmmmmm???

Chargers Raiders owners meet with L.A. Carson officials about stadium - LA Times

don't know anything. None of this is news. Some of it is based off of tips from sources, but most of those are so old that they can barely be considered anything of value at this point. This is simply you living inside my fear-addled mind for a little while.
STADIUM TALK It s Over for San Diego and Oakland - Bolts From The Blue

Last edited:

Forum List

Back