expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Tom Brokaw tells Fred Roggin I d like to see the Rams come back to Los Angeles The Beast 980
The Rams have a verbal agreement with USC and Coliseum officials, its been like that for over a month.

Sileo is fed up with stadium talk Mighty1090AM

Start 22:50
Remark at 23:50

http://download.podcast.play.it/.../dS/dT/dR/18STR_3.MP3...

Anybody listen to Fred Roggin today?

He had Tom Brokaw on who is a longtime Los Angeles Rams fan. Tom spoke about his time in Los Angeles and being a season ticket holder on the Rams. Then Fred asked if he know Stan Knoenke and Tom said he did. So Tom says he has spoken to current management about season tickets once the team is back here and apparently somebody in management said "Sure Tom, but we are trying to get back to L.A. first, which we are trying to do"!!

Oakland mayor met with Goodell about new stadium ProFootballTalk
been saying this for ages.
Getting the feeling the folks in Carson are being played to get San Diego and Oakland they’re sweetheart deals

just heard the podcast.

NFL requests proposals from temporary L.A. venues - NFL.com

his isn't a stadium, but it does suggest that the Spanos family wants to maintain it's roots in San Diego. This is a picture of the Spanos training facility on the UCSD campus.

From Dean Spanos:

Most recently Spanos pledged $500,000 to UC San Diego to support a new Athletic Performance Center. The gift will support the expansion of the existing Alex G. Spanos Training Facility, the Chargers' former training camp home, which will be renamed the Alex G. Spanos Athletic Performance Center. The additional gift raises the value of the family's support of the institution to more than $1.6 million.

Rams owner Stan Kroenke's proposed project in Inglewood is targeted to be done in 2018,

Hand job has been very busy, nothing new to post, just the same old shit.

He is still wrong and is trying to cover it up.

Stan won't be moving the Rams to Los Angeles this season. :lmao: what a fuckin tard.

"The crux of the Chargers argument why the NFL should let them move to Los Angeles is nine unsuccessful stadium proposals the team has made across San Diego County since 2003, but it’s not clear whether that will do the trick.

From Mission Valley to downtown and from Chula Vista to Oceanside and Escondido, the team’s previous efforts appear to be a compelling case to present NFL officials later this year that the Chargers have met the league’s relocation criteria of exhausting all local options."

Stadium failures key to Chargers L.A. pitch UTSanDiego.com

Should be interesting

man when they left they should have changed their name to st least SAINT LOUIS "LAMBS" that at LEAST has a ring to it.saint luis rams is the most retarded name for a football team.arizona cardinals is right up there with them the facts they dont even migrate there.:cuckoo:

I will be constanty updating this thread with new information,this has been known since 2012 it was going to happen so for now,I'll just post a few videos form the past to get everyone started with for the weekend,football can FINALLY be fun for me again.I lost interest in the NFL when my team,the TREU rams,the LA RAMS,moved away.

I think you'll find all these videos interesting.

This is an exciting move for Ram fans the potential is endless. I would like to see the Rams back in LA.

man when they left they should have changed their name to st least SAINT LOUIS "LAMBS" that at LEAST has a ring to it.saint luis rams is the most retarded name for a football team.arizona cardinals is right up there with them the facts they dont even migrate there.:cuckoo:

I will be constanty updating this thread with new information,this has been known since 2012 it was going to happen so for now,I'll just post a few videos form the past to get everyone started with for the weekend,football can FINALLY be fun for me again.I lost interest in the NFL when my team,the TREU rams,the LA RAMS,moved away.

I think you'll find all these videos interesting.

This is an exciting move for Ram fans the potential is endless. I would like to see the Rams back in LA.

i assume you saw the videos? dont you agree that the last one on post#3 was very informative? that it was pretty obvious from even back then that they are coming back from hearing that video of them reporting it? the others are good but that one really touched on it and really hit the points home. the only thing he was off on is saying LA would have a superbowl in 2018 or 2019.they actually have it planned for them to host it in 2020 once the stadium in inglewood is completed in 2018.

they would have been correct that the Rams would be back in LA this year and Kroneke could have moved them back this year had he wanted to but he is giving spanos more time to get a new stadium in san diego done so he is putting the move off for one more year so spanos can still use LA as leverage.If Kroneke had made the move this year,then spanos loses LA as leverage.I think its safe to say thats what they were discussing with each other when they were seen on the sidelines talking before the rams/chargers game played in san diego this past year

The Raiders are no longer in the mix to relocate. Story and information will be out soon. As for the Chargers they may be caught in a huge anti trust lawsuit preventing them from relocation. That works great for the Rams moving forward... The Kroenke's are currently in Ca in home buying mode.

• Danny, it's great to have you on our side. This whole roller coaster ride has been a pill. Thank God for truth coming out. Am so tired of people twisting information to suit their agenda.

• 11256582_10152841717247155_6424203636211230947_n.jpg

Danny HernandezNo agenda on my end . Louis... I'm familiar with some of the processes not all. I have been connected to this industry for 25 yrs... The NFL and LA are far more advanced in the chess game than the media. and the public know. Great thing is the Rams are almost home.
The Rams have been "clearly ahead" of the other two teams for years now. It was and never will be a race to L. A. Stan K. has controlled the competition and will continue until the Rams are the L.A. RAMS. The NFL may not like it but, it is going to happen. The NFL lost their leverage with the Los Angeles market when Stan bought the property to build his stadium.

Danny is correct The Rams are in b/c its been verbally negotiated a month ago so now us RAM fans need to put our heads together here RAMS are in so whats up ???? its my opinion the NFL is doing this to get deals for Oakland and SD b/c the RAMS r already locked thats why Kroenke is staying quiet these owners are helping each other out.

Yeah, this is all clearly about keeping pressure on Oakland and SD to make deals with the Raiders and Chargers, respectively. The Rams have been locked into the move to LA for months, in my opinion, and the NFL is on-board with this completely, they just haven't said so yet, to help out those other two teams.

It's all just a game, really.

Last edited:
I was reading about this interesting situation and this question came up.

"Q: What are the selling points of the competing projects?

A: Kroenke controls nearly 300 acres in a location L.A. sports fans know well. His Rams have a long and nostalgic relationship with the market, and he has the deepest pockets by far of the three relocation-minded owners. He would not have a problem financing his futuristic, $2-billion stadium, which features a roof but is open on the sides. There's an argument that he should stay in St. Louis if the deal there is compelling enough, but he can counter that he didn't ask that city to come up with a new stadium plan and that he already satisfied his requirements to leave.

The Chargers and Raiders have a plan for a football-only, open-air facility, one with excellent freeway access and proximity to Orange County. The Raiders have a robust fan base in Southern California, and are financially hurting in their current situation. The Chargers and Raiders play in two of the league's worst stadiums, and a new shared home could be a silver-bullet solution for a pair of clubs that for years have failed to get traction on new homes in their current markets."

L.A. apos s NFL stadium riddle Three teams two plans what to expect next - LA Times

I was reading about this interesting situation and this question came up.

"Q: What are the selling points of the competing projects?

A: Kroenke controls nearly 300 acres in a location L.A. sports fans know well. His Rams have a long and nostalgic relationship with the market, and he has the deepest pockets by far of the three relocation-minded owners. He would not have a problem financing his futuristic, $2-billion stadium, which features a roof but is open on the sides. There's an argument that he should stay in St. Louis if the deal there is compelling enough, but he can counter that he didn't ask that city to come up with a new stadium plan and that he already satisfied his requirements to leave.

The Chargers and Raiders have a plan for a football-only, open-air facility, one with excellent freeway access and proximity to Orange County. The Raiders have a robust fan base in Southern California, and are financially hurting in their current situation. The Chargers and Raiders play in two of the league's worst stadiums, and a new shared home could be a silver-bullet solution for a pair of clubs that for years have failed to get traction on new homes in their current markets."

L.A. apos s NFL stadium riddle Three teams two plans what to expect next - LA Times

Yeah I remember seeing that article sometime back.the thing that is unique about the rams situation vs the chargers and raiders is the chargers and raiders both have all kinds of obstacles and hurdles they would have to clear before they could even think about relocation.Obstacles and hurdles the Rams dont have to clear.:thup:

@ProFootballTalk: "...even if the entire process isn’t delayed, it remains possible that one team (like the Rams) would secure clearance to move to L.A. for 2016, with more time being given to the Chargers and Raiders to get a new stadium for one team in its current market."

Report NFL not considering an L.A. delay ProFootballTalk

Any delay is not up to the league. Mr. Stan Kroenke controls the relocation issue and nobody else. That includes Roger Goodell, Dean Spanos, Mark Davis, the city of Oakland, the city of San Diego, the city of Carson and the city of St. Louis.

Mr. Kroenke may….or may NOT……allow another team to use his stadium and call it as thier home.
That decision is his alone, NOT the leagues.
If the Raiders or Chargers want to be based in Inglewood, they better be prepared to do so under Mr. Kroenke’s terms.

So in other words- Krunky IS taking the Rams whether the rest like it or not and this is all negotiation on the “relocation fee”.

Which will be about $1.00

Kroenke is building his stadium in Inglewood with his own money. He doesn’t have to share it with anybody. And why would he?

Why is the NFL operating under the delusion that they control this? Everyone involved knows they don’t.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back