expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Poor deluded Sports Zombies living vicariously through the exploits of a bunch of semi-retards they haven't met and probably never will.

I'm out!

:laugh:
Poor deluded Sports Zombies living vicariously through the exploits of a bunch of semi-retards they haven't met and probably never will.

I'm out!
yeah your out of koolaide.congrats on your hyspocrisy MS.you go around giving me lectures to avoid name calling which i gave you the courtesy in the beginning and then when i corner you with facts you cant refute,you go and do exactly that.what a fucking hypocrite.no surprise,thats how you demise LA RAIDER fans behave.cant handle the truth.:ahole-1:
:lmao::lmao: wish you had told me you were a demise LA raider fan from the very get go,i would have known better than to have given you an invitation.like i said,i do give you credit for one thing,that you dont deny reality that davis gave oakland fans the middle finger one time.i do give you credit for at least that,thats what most LA RAIDER fans ignore.

oh and love your warped logic as always,YOU are sane but al michaels is a sports zombie.you, huggy,atiquity troll, and rightwinger troll should all get a room together and start a comedy club,you guys kill me.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

again sure wish you had at least told me from the very get go you are a demise LA RAIDER fan.
they dont use logic or common sense and are butthurt the raiders are staying in oakland,had i known you were that,i for sure woud never have bothered with you in the beginning.:rofl:

After reading up on the history involved with L A and the NFL I am inclined to believe that an NFL team in L A let alone a return of the Rams is unlikely.

History of the National Football League in Los Angeles - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I understand the desperation and dissappointment of 9/11 but I think he is grasping at straws.

There are certainly a small hard core element of fans that would like to see the Rams return to the L A area. There just doesn't seem to be enough of them to justify the relocation.

The NFL seems to be bent on new stadiums in new cities for expansion not just relocation.

Too much history of failed attempts to fill the seats in L A.

oh the irony.talk about someone who grasps at straws.you and MS are doing JUST THAT by covering your eyes and refusing to read my posts or watch the videos.:lmao::lmao:copngrats hug,as always you demostrate your HYPOCRISY thats in you.:lmao:you go and tell people who were making the aisnie comments liek rightwinger was back then when him and others were smoking crack saying the seahawks wont win the superbowl against the donkeys,they have never had any championships,they have a long HISTORY of failing.remember that? I know i sure do. oh my,the irony.because LA has a HISTORY of not getting a team to LA the past 20 years,you and MS'S logic is it wont happen NOW either.way to go hypocrite.:lmao:congrats as always demonstrating your hypocrisy.:thup::rofl::clap2::clap2::clap2: pot meet kettle you and those seahawks basher are one in the same hypocrite.seriously,you and Mad scientist should get a room together.one hypocrite sharing it with another.:lol:

Im done with you.enjoy your fantasyland you live in that golden tates touchdown against the packers was legit beleiving you and troll antiquit are right and everybody else on this thread are all wrong and that johhny football compared himself to wilson.keep on living in that fantasy world you live in huggy since its whats so secure foe you.bye.

the main reason they'll leave is because st. louis couldn't give two shits about them. there's no loyalty on either side, and when the opportunity comes for the team to move to a larger market they'll be gone.

see YOU are the ONLY objective person on here who has bothered to look at the the other side,these ram doubting fools think they know everything when they dont know jack shit.

all THEY do is look at whats going on in LA.unlike you or me,they dont pay attention to the rams situation is saint louis bothering to check out what their situation is there so thats why their posts are so asinine and stupid cause they wont take the time to watch the videos or read my posts looking at the facts.:cuckoo:

if i had been telling them back in 95 before the annoucement that the raiders were moving back to oakland was announced saying they were moving back there before it was announced,they would have done the same thing back then as well no doubt,troll and ignore facts of the situation.:cuckoo:

well you've heard the old saying,you can only lead a horse to the water but cant make him drink it.they refuse to drink it.:cuckoo:

LA Rams has a nicer ring to it than St Louis Rams.

And we have nicer cops in our part of town. Just look at our Lynwood division, they're so caring, they treat people of color like a King.

And we have nicer cops in our part of town. Just look at our Lynwood division, they're so caring, they treat people of color like a King.
I wish we had the Cardinals back in St. Louis also, but that is water under the bridge. Stan is just trying to fleece tax payers for more money. He can kiss my ass. LA should get the Raiders, I hear they are available.

Stan is just using his families WalMart property as leverage in negociations with St. Louis. It will cost him $2.5 billion to move the team. The NFL will hit him with a $275 million relocation fee if he moves the Rams to Los Angeles. The massive relocation fee and the cost of building a stadium himself would appear to be prohibitive.

BULLSHIT ALERT!!!!!!!! :bsflag:

I knew IMMEDIATELY when I saw your user name, you would come on here and post some kind of bullshit,you and fellow paid troll rightwinger are so predictable its pitiful.:rofl:

Like you,the lying troll who has a lonnngggg history of lying constantly all the time EVERYWHERE you go, just like fellow paid troll rightwinger,like everybody here should REALLY listen to YOUR propaganda.:badgrin:

first folks,the lamestream media in saint louis, to avoid a panic with their fans,starts spreading lies to the folks there that his purchase there of 60 acres,wasn't big enough for a football stadium.that was quickly debunked when the facts were then brought out that the 49ers new stadium was only 22 acres of land.:lmao:

Goddell THEN tried to reassure the fans in saint louis there was nothing to the purchase by THEN claiming that the land purchase was for a new soccer team he was going to bring in.

THAT was also quickly debunked when saint louis then learned that LA already has TWO soccer teams.they are stupid in saint louis but their not THAT stupid.they learned after that,goddel was full of shit.That LA wasnt about to bring in a THIRD soccer team.lol.If you believe THAT propaganda folks,then I got some land in Russia I want to sell you all.:rolleyes-41::rofl:

so the latest lie they have been trying to sell to the sheople in america with gatekeepers like huggy,kiss me,mad scientist and rightinger as their mouthpieces,is the newest lie. that he purchased it for leverage for a new stadium.that he really purchased that land to build another wall mart.

only problem is that latest lie of theirs has ALSO been debunked because just a year ago or so,the city officials turned down the request of walmart to build another store there.:biggrin:

total lies.dont fall for this trolls lies guys.Like i said,he has a long history of making up lies all the time when he is getting ass beatings around here.him and rightwinger both.lol.

its well known the NFL badly wants a team back in LA and they are not going to charge the owner of that team a relocation fee loser.your in the big leagues now boy,your out of yoru league.you can brainwash people like mad scientist and huggy with your lies but it wont work on me and a few others here,:ahole-1:

oh and the NFL is taking care of the cost as well liar.:bsflag:

miserable fail.:clap::clap::clap:

I wish we had the Cardinals back in St. Louis also, but that is water under the bridge. Stan is just trying to fleece tax payers for more money. He can kiss my ass. LA should get the Raiders, I hear they are available.

thats WHY the rams are leaving saint louis Einstein is because they have NO FAN support there.:biggrin:

thats WHY the cardinals left in the first place.football fans in saint louis are bandwagon fans.when the going is good like when they had warner and faulk and were in the superbowl twice,the fan support was fine.

BEFORE warner and faulk came along and saved that franchise from disaster,that stadium was half empty all the time.I have friends there in that city always telling back then me how that place was practically empty all the time the first four years they were there and had losing seasons.:biggrin: the same exact same thing is happening right now with fans from the opposing team greatly outnumbering the saint louis fans the past 10 years .:biggrin::lmao:.they are ranked 31 out of all the 32 teams in the NFL in fan attendance for home games with only jacksonville ahead of them there at 32.:lol: their viewership for road games is just as atrocious as well Einstein.:lmao:

the bitch who took them away from the fans in LA is no longer the owner anymore thank god,she is dead and burning in hell.:lmao::up::dance: the bitch did not care about operating a good business or lack of fan support from the fans there when it was bad the first four years.she only moved the team to saint louis because she was a showgirl slut who grew up in that area.

stan is a business man first and foremost,he DOES care about the lack of fan support and doesnt want that embarrasement anymore.

HE is grateful that this is the last year he has to stay there and suffer the embarrasement of the fan support there knowing that will all change when he brings them back to LA.

He knows the fans in LA DONT CARE IF THE RAMS GO 0-16,they they will STILL support them no matter what their record is because THEY have passion for their rams.

oh and dont try and pull the old tired lie on me sonny that saint louis trolls always do that they left because of lack of fan support.I was there in the 90's ,i have friends that live out there and the two times i went to games out there,they were packed both times.you can try that lie on someone else and fool them maybe but it wont work on me,they wont believe you either because i have exposed you for the lying troll you are.:fu:

oh and folks the problem with the lies of this latest troll to come on here trying to keep the lid on it that the rams are moving back is that the NFL rules state that if an owner is going to buy land for his own purposes,for a walmart or what not,then he does not have to consult with the NFL about it.

however if its for a new NFL stadium,he DOES and stan kronke,the owner of the rams for those of you not in the know how,DID.

.thats something even those media broadcasts were leaving out in my videos because they ALSO want to try and keep a lid on it as best they can not telling ALL the details about the purchase and surprise the fans in LA.

give you credit for ONE thing.you are the FIRST one to come on here and troll who is even aware of the purchase who even took the time to watch those videos to see .:finger3:

huggy,,mad scientist and rightwinger didnt even bother.they are so dense about the history of saint louis,they probably arent even aware of the fact the cardinals football team used to play in saint louis.:lmao:

they are so dense about the whole situation,they obviously dont even realise the rams have no following in saint louis whatsoever,that they have a bigger FOLLOWING FOR THE CARDINALS IN ARIZONA AND THAT WAS THE REASON THE CARDINALS LEFT SAINT LOUIS IN THE FIRST PLACE WAS LACK OF FAN SUPPORT.:lmao: maybe if i spell it out for them in CAPS it will finally dawn on them.

I wont hold my breath though,..Like you,they also know they can cowardly hide behind the computer and make up lies and ignore the facts.

you all would be laughed out of a debating hall in a minute if you ignored facts the way you ignore them here.you would also be laughed out of a courtroom as well by the judge also and also be thrown in jail by him for perjury.miserable fail but nice try.

I give you credit though.you at LEAST know about the purchase unlike huggy,mad scientist.or rightwinger and also unlike them,are actually aware that the cardinals played in saint louis at one time.:lmao:

oh and one more thing.you just exposed how cluless you are about the whole situation in saint louis as much as huggy,mad scietist,and rightwinger are also,

you just proved FOR ME,you dont know what you are talking about and just ramble on senselessly with your pathetic post about the raiders,you cripple your lies FOR ME with your OWN POSTS. just like mad scientist did carelessly,you ALSO carelessly exposed that you are a demise LA RAIDER FAN in denila just like he is.Just like him,you BOTH made up lies in desperation because you both hate the rams.:rofl:

You both hate to hear the truth that your hated Rams are coming back to LA but the Raiders are staying in oakland.the truth hurts.see you just crippled your lies for me proving how dense you are just like mad scientist did.you are so cluless about the raiders you arent even aware that davis is despeeratly trying to get something done in oakland for a new stadium because he knows he cant move back to LA.:cuckoo:

WHY do you think he recently visited san antonio and met with city officials about possibly moving the team there?:cuckoo: its because Einstein,he knows the majority of the owners dont want the raiders back in LA.NEITHER do the city officials.you have to get approval from the city first before you can move your team Einstein.:cuckoo::rofl::rolleyes-41: and you ALSO have to have the approval of the majority of the owners.Davis has NEITHER.every LA fan except you demise LA Raider fans in denial,ALL knows that the city doesnt want them there and neither do the owners. miserable fail Einstein. get out the crying towel,the raiders are staying in oakland and the rams are moving back to LA.:funnyface:

OH and you are ALSO dense in the fact that stan is not even returning phone calls to city officials in saint louis even talking to them because they are worlds apart from what he wants.where in oakland,davis has been talking to city officials and there are ongoing negotions taking place between the two parties.

you really enjoy all these ass beatings you constantly get from me here every year at this site all the time thats for sure.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

Last edited:
the main reason they'll leave is because st. louis couldn't give two shits about them. there's no loyalty on either side, and when the opportunity comes for the team to move to a larger market they'll be gone.

you and harry are the ONLY ones posting on here who has a clue of what you are talking about.:up::beer:

with rightwinger,kiss my and huggy.their lies dont suprise me ONE BIT AT ALL.everytime they know they are cornered and cant refute facts and are proven wrong,they have to resort to lies and change the subject.

they have a long history of that so it doesnt surprise me one iota how they all ignored the facts about the rams situation in saint louis.huggy and MS didnt even bother watching those videos obviously.:cuckoo:

MS was easy to peg why he resorted to lies and covered his ears and closed his eyes refusing to watch my videos or read any of my posts.

He gave it away getting off topic talking about al davis and the raiders all irrelevent to the topic.well it IS relevent in a way actually because davis knows he cant move the raiders back to LA because the city doesnt want them there and neither do the owners.

thats WHY he made the threat of san antonio recently because of the fact he cant move back to LA.lol the city of oakland knows that so he couldnt say LA and get them to take him seriously.they would call his bluff.:biggrin: since they CAN take him serious about moving to san antonio though.that got the attention of the city council and they are now stepping up negotions between the two parties.davis,the major of oakland and the city are at LEAST talking to each other trying to get an agreement worked out so there IS progress there.the city of oakland and davis have been trying to reach an agreement talking to each other ever since the summertime.

the situation in saint louis as you know though is 100 times different.:biggrin: there.Its well known in circles there that there have been NO NEGOTIONS taking place with stan kronke and the city of saint louis.

He is not returning phone calls or talking to any of the city officials,NO TALKS AT ALL!!!! and thats because the city is bankrupt and has already said they cant raise the money he wants for a new stadium.there have not been any discussions between the two parties in at least the last year.:biggrin:

hardly a good way to work out a deal if you are seriously interested in staying in saint louis and allegedly using the land purchase for leverage as the saint louis deniars allege.:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lol:

mad scientist i understand WHY he posts like a mad scientist who has no logic or common sense.that user name of his fits him perfectly.He IS mad.:lmao: He is obviously a demise LA RAIDER fan in LA in denial because he hates the rams and is mad they are coming back to LA cause he wanted the raiders which he knows is staying in oaktown. truth hurts.:lmao:

I finally figured out WHY Huggy wont look at the facts.HE knows with the rams moving back to LA,his seahawks will be all forgotten about by everybody around the country because they no longer will be the story of the year anymore in sports because the rams coming back to LA will still the headlines from him.so he wont look at the facts cause he wants them to stay in saint louis,thats so obvious.:lmao:

Him and mad scientist are so dense about the rams situation in saint louis that i seriously doubt that they even are aware that the cardinals football team at one time played in saint louis for several years before moving to arizona.:lmao: if they were,they would know the REASON the cardinals left saint louis is because they had NO FAN SUPPORT there.that its a baseball town,that they are not into football at all out there.:lmao:thats why their stadium is half empty all the time.:cuckoo:

that was the only time where an NFL football team moving away was justified.the fans did it to themselves.had they supported that team through thick and thin they would have stayed,Looks liek they never learned their lesson.lol.

the football fans in saint louis have MUCH more love for the football cardinals still than they do for the rams.:lol:

before the rams came,they were mostly supporting the chiefs out there.they are fair weather fans.

the cardinals moving to saint louis was the ONLY time a team moving to another city was justified.the colts had great attendance,the cowardly owner moved them in the middle of the night,so did the raiders in oakland.

davis found out that LA hadmuch better support for the rams than they ever did for the raiders and realised it was a big mistake moving them away from oakland so he then got wise and moved them back.even the year they won the superbowl out there,the fans supported the rams in far greater numbers than the raiders.true fact.wheter demise LA RAIDER fans want to accept it or not,thats their problwm if they cant.:lol:

The NFL Owners and the Lawyers that feed them bullsh*t all day think that because L.A. has a lot of people then naturally there is room for a team.

The NFL in it's infinite stupidity call this "An Untapped Market" never once asking themselves WHY it's been untapped for so long.

Being here on the East coast it's different. There's a fanbase here. All the Redskin, Steeler, Raven and Eagles games get broadcast locally and rarely get blacked out.

So you get all those teams and all the division games against (usually) good teams.

What did you get in L.A. when the Rams or the Raiders were blacked out?

Cleveland @ Tampa Bay
NY Giants @ Houston

Who the fvck wants to watch thatstupid sh*t?

Like harry said before to you,you been away from california too long.lol. your lies fail miserably here with me because again,i have friends out there who can shread to pieces your bullshit that ram games were blacked out in LA.

when i went to a couple games out there in the 90's,they were packed to the max BOTH times.i than asked my friend back then if it was always like that out here with their games and he said it sure was.will never forget that conversation.so you have been called out on your bullshit lies MAD and exposed for trolling. oh and not only have I exposed you,but so has AL MICHAELS.:biggrin:
again i think al michaels who broadcast HUNDREDS of games there over the years, has just a little bit more credibility than you do.:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

you ARE right about the raiders being blacked out in LA though,glad to see a demise LA RAIDER fan who can admit THAT much.lol that again was WHY davis moved back to LA cause after they won the superbowl,the raiders went hollywood and lost their toughness.the rams could handle it,the raiders couldnt.they had so many bad teams after that the stadium was half empty all the time where the rams never had that problem.:lmao:

Why don't people want a team? Because of Al Davis.

Al Davis is piece of sh*t.

Al Davis said fvck you to his loyal fans in Oakland by moving to L.A. who stupidly gave him a guaranteed contract. Yes. A guaranteed contract.

Al Davis got guaranteed money no matter what the ticket sales were. The Raiders hardly ever sold out because The Coliseum is way too big for football. It has a running track around the field so the players look real small.

Olympics? Great! Football? It sucks.

My Dad is USC class of 1965 so we got Trojan season tickets for 1973 and 1974. College teams can fill up the stadium. Pro teams can't. It's just a fact.
first off....Al is dead.....second off....they wont be playing in the Coliseum.....they are building a Football Stadium....

thank you.:clap::beer:
again mad scientist has the appropriate user name,he IS mad and cluless on his ramblings.He doesnt get it that LA has plans in the works for a new stadium for the rams.once its announced after the season is over,they will THEN begin the construction on it.

All LA has to do to get an NFL team is build a billion dollar stadium

"I finally figured out WHY Huggy wont look at the facts.HE knows with the rams moving back to LA,his seahawks will be all forgotten about by everybody around the country because they no longer will be the story of the year anymore in sports because the rams coming back to LA will still the headlines from him.so he wont look at the facts cause he wants them to stay in saint louis,thats so obvious.:lmao:"

Dude !!!!!!!!

Get a GRIP !!!!!!!

That was one of the funniest paragraphs I ever saw on this forum ... LOL

Why on earth would I NOT want the Rams back in LA?

It would save Paul Allen millions just in less jet fuel if he only had to ferry his team down to LA for the next ten years.

The Hawks would get to play in their OWN time zone..NO JET LAG !!!

It would only benefit the Seahawks if they had to suit up in Los Angeles.

And NOW I'm LYING ????? WTF ??? is wrong with you ???

All I did was do some honest research and provided a link from WIKI. If you have a bitch take it to WIKI.

Sorry I don't have the time or energy to carry YOUR water on this thread. YOU WANTING something doesn't mean I have to lose sleep over it. That's just plain and simple crazy.

Me NOT being interested is NOT EQUAL to lying about it..

GOOD GRIEF !!!!!!

Stan's wife's family bought the property to build a Walmart store. Then the city shot that Walmart plan down. So Stan had his wife transfer the property to him to use as leverage to get St Louis to build him a new stadium.

This is just the mega rich extorting cities & tax payers for more money. The Walton's made most of their wealth from property tax breaks and tax payers supporting their workers. Now they are using this wealth to steal even more from us. This is what happens when government subsidizes business, fails to raise minimum wage above poverty support levels & punishes workers for collectively bargaining. The workers create the wealth & the rich get to take it all.

Last edited:
:biggrin:
that was spelled out to you that that is in the works and in place by me and harry earlier,that they are jsut waiting to get it under construction AFTER the season is over when they can make the announcment they are relocating which the NFL is paying for by the way and not costing stan a cent contrary to the lies kissme has spread.

Do try and keep up around here.you might start by deciding not to be so lazy and read through all my posts here.oh and harry mentioned it as well.he lives out in anaheim so he is just as much on top of this situation as I am.

Myself and Harry keep up with this stuff and research it the same way Huggy does with his hawks who I believe he took you to school and handed you your ass to you on a platter last year when you were DENSE enough to actually think the donkeys would beat his hawks in the superbowl? :biggrin:

something even I who is not even a die hard seahawks fan, knew huggy knew what he was talking about back then.:biggrin:

I can only lead you to the water but if you wont bother to drink it,then i cant educate any of you even though i have taken you all to school here.:biggrin:

too bad Huggy is butthurt over the rams coming back to LA.He is sore about that because he knows when THAT happens,his seahawks will take a backseat to my Rams because THEY will be the biggest sports story coming back to LA and everybody wont care about his seahawks winning another superbolw like they did last year.they will forget all about the seahawks and the rams will be all the talk of the town and he will start crying about that.

thats WHY he covers his ears and closes his eyes refusing to watch my videos because he knows the rams days in saint louis are numbered.:biggrin:

:biggrin:
that was spelled out to you that that is in the works and in place by me and harry earlier,that they are jsut waiting to get it under construction AFTER the season is over when they can make the announcment they are relocating which the NFL is paying for by the way and not costing stan a cent contrary to the lies kissme has spread.

Do try and keep up around here.you might start by deciding not to be so lazy and read through all my posts here.oh and harry mentioned it as well.he lives out in anaheim so he is just as much on top of this situation as I am.

Myself and Harry keep up with this stuff and research it the same way Huggy does with his hawks who I believe he took you to school and handed you your ass to you on a platter last year when you were DENSE enough to actually think the donkeys would beat his hawks in the superbowl? :biggrin:

something even I who is not even a die hard seahawks fan, knew huggy knew what he was talking about back then.:biggrin:

I can only lead you to the water but if you wont bother to drink it,then i cant educate any of you even though i have taken you all to school here.:biggrin:

too bad Huggy is butthurt over the rams coming back to LA.He is sore about that because he knows when THAT happens,his seahawks will take a backseat to my Rams because THEY will be the biggest sports story coming back to LA and everybody wont care about his seahawks winning another superbolw like they did last year.they will forget all about the seahawks and the rams will be all the talk of the town and he will start crying about that.

thats WHY he covers his ears and closes his eyes refusing to watch my videos because he knows the rams days in saint louis are numbered.:biggrin:

I will believe it when I see it

Dude... I am NOT gonna watch half an hour of videos on a topic that doesn't affect me. I understand the unfair situation that Jerry Buss's widow put you in. She was a real C**T !

That said the REAL problem is that LA fans didn't turn out and fill up either the Coliseum or the stadium in Anaheim. There were just too many TV blackout days. THAT hurts the NFL immage and they are all about their stupid immage.

BTW....you don't even live in LA. You live real close to St Louis. How does the team moving to LA help YOU go to the games?

Fair question.

Me NOT being interested is NOT EQUAL to lying about it..

"I finally figured out WHY Huggy wont look at the facts.HE knows with the rams moving back to LA,his seahawks will be all forgotten about by everybody around the country because they no longer will be the story of the year anymore in sports because the rams coming back to LA will still the headlines from him.so he wont look at the facts cause he wants them to stay in saint louis,thats so obvious.:lmao:"

Dude !!!!!!!!

Get a GRIP !!!!!!!

That was one of the funniest paragraphs I ever saw on this forum ... LOL

Why on earth would I NOT want the Rams back in LA?

It would save Paul Allen millions just in less jet fuel if he only had to ferry his team down to LA for the next ten years.

The Hawks would get to play in their OWN time zone..NO JET LAG !!!

It would only benefit the Seahawks if they had to suit up in Los Angeles.

And NOW I'm LYING ????? WTF ??? is wrong with you ???

All I did was do some honest research and provided a link from WIKI. If you have a bitch take it to WIKI.

Sorry I don't have the time or energy to carry YOUR water on this thread. YOU WANTING something doesn't mean I have to lose sleep over it. That's just plain and simple crazy.

whatever you rambled on senselessly about THIS TIME HUGGY,you wasted your breath.

I wont read anymore of your B.S rants on this thread as i stated previously.my coworker laughed his ass off at you this morning when i told him about your hypocrisy,that according to YOUR logic,you and myself should not have beliveed the seahawks would win the superbowl BECAUSE of their HISTORY that you and mad have such an obsession of of LA.:lmao: AGAIN,you two should get a room together.lol

when i told him i brought that up how you automatically ignorantly ASSUME because how LA has never been serious about bringing a team to LA in the PAST history,that it means the same will happen NOW,he laughed his ass off at you just like i did.hahahahaha he then afyer i brought that up to him how I humiated you with your hypocrisy,he then replied saying-"thats right,good point.well done 9/11.":biggrin:

my coworker isnt arrogant like you.HE can admit when he is wrong and looks at facts as well.

you wont watch my videos.Like rightwinger, your always too arrogant to admit it when you have been proven wrong like your lies about johnny football saying he compared himself to wilson FAILING to produce any evidence of it whatsoever as an example.

as usuaul you expose what a hypocrite you are,you expect ME to read your rants when you wont bother to read SINGLE THING I post,way to go fucking hypocrite jeaolous of rams coming back to LA.

yeah you have no interest in it,I know that. thats WHY you wont watch my videos and why you expose how ignorant you are about their situation in saint louis trolling this thread ignoring facts.again thats why i diidnt even bother asking you cause i know how arrogant you are.duh.

Forum List

Back