Home Depot founder: Biden ‘worse than Jimmy Carter’

I don't know that he's worse, but he'll certainly be in the conversation for all of eternity.
you don't know that he is worst?

people at the gas pumps would disagree...

I fail to see how any of the presidents could possibly be worse than...

Ram, every time since 1992(?) when Clinton was first elected, the Left have been on an exponential trajectory.
  • The Clintons shocked us with their debauchery.
  • Obumma stunned us with his flagrant anti-American hate and criminality.
  • But Joe Biden was like an unexploded land mine. He looked fairly harmless sitting there until someone actually put him in power.
The unelected Left call all the shots for this string-puppet and are now on a hyperbolic course trying to subvert the USA in a permanent political coup while their power holds out before our legal system forces them out of office. America can no longer afford to play around with them, and beginning with these midterms, we must squash the Left like the diseased bug they are before they eat away at the very framework of our ship.
totally agree except for the last part

they have been eating away for a long time and the framework ... ahhh... words fail... Sometimes it seems the rinos have just gone too damn far in helping the *&%#@!s

thanks... that was very interesting RE Musk and Twitter

I am not up on all that info about buying stocks but I sort of get it. I've never heard of a company decreasing the price of its stock so that a lot of people can buy shares... and Tucker says it doesn't seem like a good plan or something like that...

This BDS whimpering thread got revived?

If the Trump cult sore-losers have been ordered to deflect-via-weeping-their-bitter-bitch-tears, it means their masters must be terrified about something.

Ah. Jan 6 hearings. That explains it.

Forum List

Back