Expand the underclass with illegals….Make our billionaires even wealthier…then complain about income / wealth inequalities. Why do Dems do this?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
They recruit millions of illiterate illegals, they burn down the small businesses in their neighborhoods, they shut down the economy and run mom and pop shops out of business which funnels more cash to the business titans like Bezos and the Waltons then they spend their days bitching about how they hate the inequalities they create….How do they make sense out of such silly philosophies?

During the trump administration, 2016 to 2020, there were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America.

They recruit millions of illiterate illegals, they burn down the small businesses in their neighborhoods, they shut down the economy and run mom and pop shops out of business which funnels more cash to the business titans like Bezos and the Waltons then they spend their days bitching about how they hate the inequalities they create….How do they make sense out of such silly philosophies?
Democrats: Deranged Nazi psychopaths.

It's a dog and pony show.

Today's democrat party really has no ideology, just a strategy for getting elected. The Clintons, Obamas and Pelosis of the world have shown how much fucking money can be made off politics, so this is all part of the strategy for getting in office and staying there. They play the game through demagoguery by convincing disparate sub-groups that they are really just the victims of the society at large while posing themselves as the answer to this imaginary victimization, all the while implementing policies that actually work against the people they are manipulating.

Ah, the cult of misdirection. Where is your just and righteous outrage for these titans of business? I see no blame for them, and THEY are the ones who hire them. How bouts all the agri-business titans who hire these people to work and do jobs that people like you would never stoop to taking in the first place. Nah...no thought required on your side of the aisle...DEMOCRATS...BAD!!!

Punish those that hire the illegals. For e them to hire americans for a much better wage for the same labor. Somehow many will find fault in this

During the trump administration, 2016 to 2020, there were over 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in America.
What about that oh so pesky truth that always seems to get in the way of the filths talking points?

Ah, the cult of misdirection. Where is your just and righteous outrage for these titans of business? I see no blame for them, and THEY are the ones who hire them. How bouts all the agri-business titans who hire these people to work and do jobs that people like you would never stoop to taking in the first place. Nah...no thought required on your side of the aisle...DEMOCRATS...BAD!!!
Does your pathetic attempt to deflect mean you can’t address the core premise of the thread?

They do it and then blame the results on the other side.

Not to mention children in poverty.

On to a 3rd-world shithole. The progs dream will come true.

I see brown people working all the jobs that black people used to work. Brown people have clearly become the new black people for Democrats.

I hope we can get inequality whiner skews13 sealybobo and capitalism hater Mac1958 to get in here and shed some light.

Does your pathetic attempt to deflect mean you can’t address the core premise of the thread?
No deflection necessary. It was a direct response to your attempt to make it into a political football.
Until you address those "titans" of industry (most of whom are good Christian Republican Conservatives)
hiring those undocumented and punishing them for doing so, your OP is just another whine. Your
"titans" are contributing to the closing of Mom and Pop shops. Oh, and BTW, while I don't condone property
damage and vandalism, I don't recall seeing throngs of the undocumented burning anything down.
They're too busy working away in jobs that you would never stoop to doing in your lifetime...for those "titans" of industry. :)

Like this one, moron?

Hmm...you weren't bitching six years ago when Facebook and Twitter was helping your savior rise to glory, Dog.
No one had to get out the vote. People were sick of the incompetent gaslighter sitting in the WH.
Zuckerberg spends his money to make money. Six years ago, it was targeting the unwashed masses of the right wing.
Then, when public opinion started to threaten to eat into his profits, he changed tack.

Wow, someone call the media.
We got ourselves a mensa here. :)

I agree he missed the opportunity for another much needed 'Operation Wetback' but he wouldve had to change the name since now they are coming in from all over the world.
Bad thing is our natioin is changed forever into something else, good thing is they will all soon be fighting over who will rule over the ' spoils' and turn this into what they ran from. IOW's another Babylon full of squabbling hordes.

Hmm...you weren't bitching six years ago when Facebook and Twitter was helping your savior rise to glory, Dog.
No one had to get out the vote. People were sick of the incompetent gaslighter sitting in the WH.
Zuckerberg spends his money to make money. Six years ago, it was targeting the unwashed masses of the right wing.
Then, when public opinion started to threaten to eat into his profits, he changed tack.

Wow, someone call the media.
We got ourselves a mensa here. :)
Yes, you are retarded.

I don't have a "savior", idiot. I didn't even vote for him.

Forum List

Back