Exiled chief rabbi says Jews should leave Russia while they can

This rabbi is a fool and a cheap piece of Soros propaganda. Almost every one conservative patriot here would tell him that Putin is a great leader, Russian economy becomes only stronger because of sanctions and Russia is going to crush all enemies in no time.

Wise words from the Rabbi. Russia is a fascist state. Is that why putin gets so much support from magarats ?
Who can say.

Very enlightening what Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt here said. One of the problems in this context is it that anti-Germanism and anti-Semitism are also not far from each other in the world of the Slaws.

Last edited:
Almost 95% of all high officials and oligarchs are Jews.
I don't think the guy wants Russia stays ungoverned

10. Suleiman Kerimow
9. Pavel Durov
8. Andrei Melnitschenko
7. Alischer Usmanov
6. Gennadi Timtschenko
5. Leonid Michelson
4. Wagit Alekperow
3. Vladimir Lissin
2. Wladimir Potanin
1. Alexei Mordaschow

Who are the 9½ Jews in this list of the 10 most rich oligarchs? No one - as far as I can see, anti-Semite, Russian one.

Last edited:
10. Suleiman Kerimow
9. Pavel Durov
8. Andrei Melnitschenko
7. Alischer Usmanov
6. Gennadi Timtschenko
5. Leonid Michelson
4. Wagit Alekperow
3. Vladimir Lissin
2. Wladimir Potanin
1. Alexei Mordaschow

Who are the 9½ Jews in this list of the 10 most rich oligarchs? No one - as far as I can see, anti-Semite, Russian one.

Just one question.
I'm a Christian and I'm the True Jew because the God had cursed Israel due to its numerous sins.
Why True Christians and True Jews shall love those who numerous times challenged God and refused to follow his commands?
Sometime ago you dodged a discussion about your book Shulhan Aruch and its commandments to the False Jews.
Also the question, why the True Spiritual Jews shall love those who abandoned the True God and worship other gods?
Please without insults, condemnations and empty babbling

Just one question.
I'm a Christian

And I am the king of China.

and I'm the True Jew

?

because the God had cursed Israel due to its numerous sins.

You are a true absurde idiot - that's all. You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews

Why True Christians and True Jews shall love those who numerous times challenged God and refused to follow his commands?

Good grief. From which psychiatric hospital do you try to escape? Stay in! Perhaps they are able to help you there.

Sometime ago you dodged a discussion about your book Shulhan Aruch

I did do what? And what is Shulhan Aruch? A book about a rasberry sorbet?

and its commandments to the False Jews.

You are not a true Jew - you are not a false Jew - you have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews. Same with Christians.

Also the question, why the True Spiritual Jews shall love those who abandoned the True God and worship other gods?

I have not any idea about what kind of absurde film you try to speak about, alien, anti-Semitic one.

Please without insults, condemnations and empty babbling

Weird. You are totally weird, Russian.

Last edited:
And I am the king of China.

?

You are a true absurde idiot - that's all. You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews

Good grief. From which psychiatric hospital do you try to escape? Stay in! Perhaps they are able to help you there.

I did do what? And what is Shulhan Aruch? A book about a rasberry sorbet?

You are not a true Jew - you are not a false Jew - you have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews. Same with Christians.

I have not any idea about what kind of absurde film you try to speak about, alien, anti-Semitic one.

Weird. You are totally weird, Russian.

IQ-10, insults, empty babbling, threats etc.
You make yourself laughable, communist bitch

IQ-10, insults, empty babbling, threats etc.
You make yourself laughable, communist bitch

You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews or Christians. And you support Russia. And if you take a look at the list of the 10 most rich oligarchs of Russia here then keeps the question why you are a professional anti-Semitic liar.

Last edited:
You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews or Christians. And you support Russia. And if you take a look at the list of the 10 most rich oligarchs of Russia here then keeps the question why you are a professional anti-Semitic liar.

I support no one except the Truth
And I never insult my opponents like you

Here's the only Government I follow

IMG_20200810_101030-scaled.jpg

Forum List

Back