Executive Action for Pipeline~ Where are all the criers who slammed Obama for doing it?

Jobs are only temporary , and will result in 33 long term..

President Donald Trump on Tuesday signed executive actions to advance approval of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.

"The pipelines are all risk and no reward, allowing corporate polluters to transport oil through our country to be sold on the global market, while putting our air and water at serious risk," he said in a statement.

Trump advances Keystone pipeline, DAPL with executive actions - CNNPolitics.com
the actual number I heard was 50 long term, but that's ok. It's the right thing to do and use US steel for the pipe. Great, like we use to do.

BTW, all presidents use EOs.

So funny to watch the excuses....How many threads were made by the republicans crying about Obama's executive orders..
Pages and Pages

What excuses? Trump is cleaning up after his predecessor's mistakes.

Great excuse ( I have seen it used several times in the last few days.....when will Fake News come in....oh it already has on my thread.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday signed executive actions to advance approval of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.

"The pipelines are all risk and no reward, allowing corporate polluters to transport oil through our country to be sold on the global market, while putting our air and water at serious risk," he said in a statement.

the actual number I heard was 50 long term, but that's ok. It's the right thing to do and use US steel for the pipe. Great, like we use to do.

Why do we have about 1000 threads crying about Obama and now thing it is ok for Trump do do anthing>

So funny to watch the excuses....How many threads were made by the republicans crying about Obama's executive orders..
Pages and Pages

Great excuse ( I have seen it used several times in the last few days.....when will Fake News come in....oh it already has on my thread.
so are you saying obummer never used EOs? cause that my friend would be fake.

Pages and Pages

Like you saying only 40 jobs and it would be an environmental disaster even though its the safest, and fracking causes earthquakes?

1. They did the study, it is ok!

2. Obama demanded the study, and if it came back ok, he suggested strongly that he would allow it. He lied!

3. Ummm, I think it was OKed, but Obama just said no, so if Obummer can say no, than I suppose Trump can say yes, YES?!

4. You live by the EO, your side is dying by the EO, although I am sure it will be made into law down the road a piece, cause we all see what happens with EOs, lol.

5. Today is WINSday, and we Republicans are winning so much, I just don't know how we can stand it!

Have a great WINSday-)

Do you have a link to the study saying it is ok? Thanks..

Yeah, lots of them, how many you want? State Department releases Keystone XL final environmental impact statement

I called up a bunch, but I figured this one was about middle of the road.

Thank you....

The pipes go under the lakes that supply 1000's of people...leaks happen all of the time especially in cold weather areas..

"The EPA has questioned whether the State Department has given sufficient weight to the project’s negative environmental impact. The final environmental impact statement notes that bitumen, the substance that is extracted in Canada and diluted in order to be transported to U.S. refineries, is more difficult to clean up than lighter crude if it spills."

• In fact, much of that oil is reaching the U.S. already — by rail — and more tank-car capacity is being added quickly. Canadians also are proposing two other pipelines to tanker ports on the Pacific coast, and a third project to nearly double the effective capacity of an existing line to the U.S.
  • Pipelines are dangerous, but tanker cars are more so. Rail accidents spilled more oil in the U.S. last year than in all the previous years on record combined. And in Canada, 47 people died in one fiery tanker-train disaster in Quebec last year.
But that doesn’t mean that stopping the pipeline would prevent Canadians from extracting their crude and getting it to market to be burned, either in the U.S. or other countries. “Such a change is not likely to occur,” State concluded.

Pipeline Primer

Fact check also reports the only environmental issue is higher green house gases from that oil source.

Why do we have about 1000 threads crying about Obama and now thing it is ok for Trump do do anthing>
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. See if Obummer used an EO, it takes one to take it out. So you're seeing the results of how many EO's obummer actually did.

2. Obama demanded the study, and if it came back ok, he suggested strongly that he would allow it. He lied!

3. Ummm, I think it was OKed, but Obama just said no, so if Obummer can say no, than I suppose Trump can say yes, YES?!

4. You live by the EO, your side is dying by the EO, although I am sure it will be made into law down the road a piece, cause we all see what happens with EOs, lol.

5. Today is WINSday, and we Republicans are winning so much, I just don't know how we can stand it!

Have a great WINSday-)

Yeah, lots of them, how many you want? State Department releases Keystone XL final environmental impact statement

Thank you....

The pipes go under the lakes that supply 1000's of people...leaks happen all of the time especially in cold weather areas..

"The EPA has questioned whether the State Department has given sufficient weight to the project’s negative environmental impact. The final environmental impact statement notes that bitumen, the substance that is extracted in Canada and diluted in order to be transported to U.S. refineries, is more difficult to clean up than lighter crude if it spills."

Look, I am just trying to inform you! You don't have to agree if you do not want to. But, do you actually know how many oil pipelines run in the United States?

Well, here is a map---->

upload_2017-1-25_10-46-30.png

upload_2017-1-25_10-46-30.png

Many of these were built in the late 50s and early 60s with less quality steel. How many are leaking? Would you rather have this oil going through these new pipelines, or rather by truck and rail? Or would you rather have Americans pay through the nose for energy! (bet that is it, isn't it!)

Whatever the reason, at least say what it is, because I have proven that the enviro study says ok, and shown how many pipes there actually are. So now, come clean, and quit using misdirection as excuses for your position AGAINST it!

...and why did Obama use EOs to begin with?

1. Couldn't get Congress to do his bidding.
2. He thought once in place, they would stand a chance of staying.
3. Create busy work for a new president or pave the way for Hillary.

We can make a whole new thread on how congress vowed to block Obama on everything... Congress hasn't worked for 8 years except to try and block Obamacare...lol

I wish Obama did an EO to put in someone to the supreme court which he could have..

Why is it unconstitutional ? Freedom of speech.... They were trying to keep it all secret but someone told someone...

Also why is it ok for Trump to go over everyone's head without a peep from those who opposed it for Obama.
How many times does it need to be answered before you can receive it? If it's an EO it needs to be undone that way. Read that until you get it.

Trump is being a puppet already, listening to his oil cabinet stroking his ego..
He ran on it and nominated like minded people. You live in denial.

We can make a whole new thread on how congress vowed to block Obama on everything... Congress hasn't worked for 8 years except to try and block Obamacare...lol

I wish Obama did an EO to put in someone to the supreme court which he could have..

Ah, no that doesn't work that way moron.

Congress vowed to block obummer because he wouldn't compromise on any bill. That's unrealistic in our society, we are not a dictatorship in which one man's view is all there is. And since he wouldn't negotiate, he instead used EOs. Doh

No, you can't EO a Supreme into existence. Obama refused to compromise on anything. Republicans refused some of what he wanted, not enough though, so he penned it into law. Now it gets erased. That's what happens when laws are not legislated into existence.

well actually he could have, recess appointment. Not sure why he didn't. the first session of congress would have undone it, but he could have done it.

No, you can't EO a Supreme into existence. Obama refused to compromise on anything. Republicans refused some of what he wanted, not enough though, so he penned it into law. Now it gets erased. That's what happens when laws are not legislated into existence.
well actually he could have, called a recess appointment.

Pages and Pages

I guess you can claim Obama and Trump have/had the same agendas. Talk about misleading and alternative facts....

Have a great WINSday-)

Thank you....

Look, I am just trying to inform you! You don't have to agree if you do not want to. But, do you actually know how many oil pipelines run in the United States?

Well, here is a map---->

View attachment 108640

. View attachment 108640

Many of these were built in the late 50s and early 60s with less quality steel. How many are leaking? Would you rather have this oil going through these new pipelines, or rather by truck and rail? Or would you rather have Americans pay through the nose for energy! (bet that is it, isn't it!)

Whatever the reason, at least say what it is, because I have proven that the enviro study says ok, and shown how many pipes there actually are. So now, come clean, and quit using misdirection as excuses for your position AGAINST it!

Thanks for the info.... we know this is just the beginning. Here is a huge list of pipelines breaking in the United States..too many to list.

The way they are going to transport mixed with H2O it is going to be harder to clean up especially underground and in our water supply.

List of pipeline accidents in the United States in the 21st century
List of pipeline accidents in the United States in the 21st century - Wikipedia

List of natural gas and oil production accidents in the United States
List of natural gas and oil production accidents in the United States - Wikipedia

Why is it unconstitutional ? Freedom of speech.... They were trying to keep it all secret but someone told someone...

Also why is it ok for Trump to go over everyone's head without a peep from those who opposed it for Obama.
How many times does it need to be answered before you can receive it? If it's an EO it needs to be undone that way. Read that until you get it.

Trump is being a puppet already, listening to his oil cabinet stroking his ego..
He ran on it and nominated like minded people. You live in denial.

Back yourself up with a link Weasel...

Forum List

Back