Exclusive: Trump thinks Americans will engage in an Armed revolt if deep state tries to remove him

Will Trump be advocating second amendment remedies?
Trump has always advocated self defense.
Prosecuting the criminal activities of a President calls for self defense?

Defeating Hillary in 2016 was not a criminal offense. Though you Democrats sure wish that were so.

It seems it may have been with illegal and undeclared interaction with the Russians, campaign finance violations, illegal payments

If these things are true......Do you agree Trump should be held accountable?

If I find out you raped little boys I believe you should be held accountable for being a pedophile rapist.

Oh , maybe you are, we better investigate you and everyone you know and if someone lies that means YOU are guilty, right? Or are only conservatives to be held to such standards?

This entire thing is disingenuous. It isn't illegal to meet with Russians, you aren't required to report meeting with Russians.

As for campaign violations, are you saying that what was not a campaign finance violation for Edwards is a campaign violation for Trump?

As for illegal payments, it isn't illegal to pay a woman to keep her mouth shut after having sex with her.

Oh, please. If this wishful thinking impeachment fantasy ever comes to pass nobody is going to do anything. Maybe go the mall or grab a bite to eat, but armed rebellion!? Spare me.

Defeating Hillary in 2016 was not a criminal offense. Though you Democrats sure wish that were so.

It seems it may have been with illegal and undeclared interaction with the Russians, campaign finance violations, illegal payments

Only if they can prove that Trump willingly colluded with Russia to impact the election. Everything else is meh.

Only if they can prove that Trump willingly colluded with Russia to impact the election. Everything else is meh.

Colluding with someone to impact an election is not illegal.

Let me rephrase. If he had Russia hack voting machines and change votes he should be impeached. Otherwise, no.

Colluding with a foreign power to impact an election is definitely illegal. Lying about that collusion to the FBI is also illegal.

Colluding with a foreign power to impact an election is definitely illegal. Lying about that collusion to the FBI is also illegal.

Colluding with someone to impact an election is most certianly not illegal Asclepias. You can not point out the appropriate US Code, because there is not one.

You are thinking about conspiracy, but in order to charge anyone with conspiracy you must have an underlying crime. Impacting an election is not a crime, so therefor you can't have a conspiracy to impact an election.

Now, you COULD have a conspiracy if Russia did something illegal, such as hack a server or something, but there you would have to prove that Russia hacked a server and then you would have to prove Trump knew and took part in hacking a server, either before during, or even after.

Notice that it has been 2 years since that dipshit Adam Schiff first claimed he had seen PROOF that Russia was behind the WikiLeak hacks but it was classified so we couldn't see it, but somehow that is the one thing that Democrats haven't leaked ....... That is , of course, because you were lied to, Schiff never saw any proof and it will never be presented, because it does not exist.

Why on Earth you trust the government is beyond me.

If I find out you raped little boys I believe you should be held accountable for being a pedophile rapist.

Oh , maybe you are, we better investigate you and everyone you know and if someone lies that means YOU are guilty, right? Or are only conservatives to be held to such standards?

This entire thing is disingenuous. It isn't illegal to meet with Russians, you aren't required to report meeting with Russians.

As for campaign violations, are you saying that what was not a campaign finance violation for Edwards is a campaign violation for Trump?

As for illegal payments, it isn't illegal to pay a woman to keep her mouth shut after having sex with her.
It is not illegal for you or I to meet with Russians. It is not even illegal for Trump to meet with Russians

However, if he meets with Russians during his campaign he must disclose it. He met with Russians at the same time they were hacking DNC emails. He lied about Russian contact. He was offering concessions to Russia at the same time they were releasing damaging information on Hillary. He was offering Putin a $30 million suite in Moscow Trump Tower at the time he was running for election

Which warrants an investigation into his dealings with Russia

It is not illegal for you or I to meet with Russians. It is not even illegal for Trump to meet with Russians

However, if he meets with Russians during his campaign he must disclose it. He met with Russians at the same time they were hacking DNC emails. He lied about Russian contact. He was offering concessions to Russia at the same time they were releasing damaging information on Hillary. He was offering Putin a $30 million suite in Moscow Trump Tower at the time he was running for election

Show me where in the US Code it says "if a politician meets with a foreigner during a campaign, that must be disclosed" you cant because it isn't the law. Have you ever lived or worked in Washington DC man ? I have , and let me tell you if every politician who was meeting with foreigners during a campaign and or taking money from them went to prison, we would have overflowing prisons and no politicians left in DC. That's the truth, it is unbelievable how naive some of you are that you think that Trump has done something other politicians haven't been doing for years.

Just like the "Trump paid his own money to keep women that he slept with quiet, put him in jail" meanwhile , why aren't you idiots concerned about the politicians who paid tax payer money to their employees whom they had non consensual sexual encounters with? Oh that's right, you don't care about the law, you care about getting Trump and that's it.

Here's another one, if trying to get dirt from a foreign country on a political opponent is so wrong, then why the fuck is Adam Schiff still in Congress, and not under investigation, because he absolutely contacted who he thought was a Ukranian government official to get some dirt on Trump. Can you point me to the thread where you said his actions prove a need for an investigation into Schiff? No you can't , because you have no principles.

Adam Schiff spoofed with Russian claim of nude Trump pic | Daily Mail Online

I simply copied and pasted the first link in a Google search, but there are multiple sources, this definitely happened. Schiff thought he was getting dirt on Trump from Ukranian politicians.

And the minute one of these idiots decides to say "fuck optics, I'm going in!!"

These same Trump cult members will be outraged by how someone can link that shooter to them
1_6595644_2204883997.jpg

Actually it is not for some reason.

Agreed. So far all Mueller has discovered is that Trump likes hot women. Thanks Bob.

I almost want them to tag this fantasy, then we can roust all the illegals and their fund me groups that are colluding to destroy freedom.

President Trump told a prominent media figure during a phone call last week that he thinks the American people will revolt if the deep state tries to remove him from office via impeachment or any other method because Americans are “too well armed”.
Exclusive: Trump Thinks Americans WIll Engage in an Armed Revolt if Deep State Tries to Remove Him From Office
----------------------------------------------------------------

YOu can be sure some trendy leftist loon will turn this into everything it's not. Have Trump look like a stuck up bastard is what they do best. The severe mental cases will always argue.

They are so high and mighty, there will always be revolt when you try to remove American Freedom bitch!!
Will you be joining in? Can we watch?

And this is where the deplorable trump-defenders are at.

And this is where the deplorable trump-defenders are at.

He is right. It is not technically illegal. Sorry facts don't care about your feelings.

Forum List

Back