Exclusive: Portland school teachers now obligated to help illegal alien students evade I.C.E. agenn

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EXCLUSIVE: Portland School Teachers Now Obligated To Help Illegal Alien Students Evade I.C.E. Agents

What to do if you’re a teacher in Portland Public Schools, you suspect that one or more of your students are “undocumented,” and you see federal I.C.E. agents around the school?

Nothing like criminals teaching criminals after all we all know that the Demonictwats are nothing but criminals themselves all they do is lie , cheat, and steal via the system and the ppl. Their sheep are far to gone to get that aspect of being used.

This is why there is a police exodus. There will be a teacher exodus as well.

Portland needs a mass arrest.

Sanctuary parasites used to claim that state, city, school officials etc. weren't hindering government immigration authorities.
They just weren't going to "do their job for them". They can't even credibly claim that anymore.

I'm not surprised this happened in one of the most corrupt leftist cities in America.

What Portland needs is some sort of real old testament wrath of God kind of judgement against the wickedness of the city to clear the anti American scum from Portland for good.

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: Portland School Teachers Now Obligated To Help Illegal Alien Students Evade I.C.E. Agents

What to do if you’re a teacher in Portland Public Schools, you suspect that one or more of your students are “undocumented,” and you see federal I.C.E. agents around the school?

Nothing like criminals teaching criminals after all we all know that the Demonictwats are nothing but criminals themselves all they do is lie , cheat, and steal via the system and the ppl. Their sheep are far to gone to get that aspect of being used.
How is that possible? They are acting against the law.

• Banned

How is that possible? They are acting against the law.

They are democrat they do what they want the law only applies when it helps a democrat not " we the people" .

Forum List

Back