EXCLUSIVE: New twist in Hunter Biden's Arkansas child support suit as judge recuses himself amid....

Agree...

Is Biden Jr such a wimp he won't pay to support his own offspring?
Especially when he made millions off the Burisma “consultant” job. Burisma must of hired him for his incredible business savvy and knowledge of natural gas markets? :auiqs.jpg:

You sound a little jealous now, he is an attorney, and some of them make big bucks.

Agree...

Is Biden Jr such a wimp he won't pay to support his own offspring?
Especially when he made millions off the Burisma “consultant” job. Burisma must of hired him for his incredible business savvy and knowledge of natural gas markets? :auiqs.jpg:

You sound a little jealous now, he is an attorney, and some of them make big bucks.
Attorney. Not businessman. Don’t you think it helps if Big Daddy is Vice-President of the United States and can get a foreign government to stop investigating you?

The initial court appearance, which lasted less than 10 minutes, came after Vanessa Trump filed for divorce in March. Though the action was initially listed as uncontested, it was later changed to a contested action.

Norman Heller, a lawyer for Donald Trump Jr., said the couple also expects to quickly resolve financial conflicts because there were “only a few issues left” to resolve.
Donald Trump. Jr divorce: Child custody agreement imminent
and he was supposedly cheating on his wife with 5 kids.

So if you want to trash Hunter Biden, I'm sure Tramp Jr has plenty of articles on him.

The initial court appearance, which lasted less than 10 minutes, came after Vanessa Trump filed for divorce in March. Though the action was initially listed as uncontested, it was later changed to a contested action.

Norman Heller, a lawyer for Donald Trump Jr., said the couple also expects to quickly resolve financial conflicts because there were “only a few issues left” to resolve.
Donald Trump. Jr divorce: Child custody agreement imminent
and he was supposedly cheating on his wife with 5 kids.
Looks like things went smoothly there. What’s going in Arkansas with Hunter, who refused to acknowledge the child until DNA test forced him to do so?

Oh I see the trumpers are hard at it attacking Joe and Hunter Biden.
Hunter Biden will be the undoing of Big Daddy’s last campaign.

If you trampers want it, and it has already happened. How you republicans ruin people life's , its despicable. Anything to suppress the vote re: Joe Biden,

Tramp sr is so scared of Biden, wonder why?

If you trampers want it, and it has already happened. How you republicans ruin people life's , its despicable. Anything to suppress the vote re: Joe Biden,

Ruining lives...you mean like Democrats did with Brett Kavanaugh? This is an ongoing legal case and part of public record. I’m just giving you the facts and you can’t seem to handle it.

I feel Hunter Biden should only be paid what we agree he should be paid....Burisma did not ask the American people for our opinion on what they were going to pay Hunter....

This is itself, illegal or something....

I feel Hunter Biden should only be paid what we agree he should be paid....Burisma did not ask the American people for our opinion on what they were going to pay Hunter....

Well I guess if your a shady natural gas firm it helps to hire the Vice-Presidents dope addict son, even if he has no experience with business or natural gas. You see that way you can get his daddy to withhold aid to the government until they stop an investigation of your company. Pretty slick huh? I believe it’s called “quid-pro-quo.”

Lol, we wouldn't be discussing Hunter if his big mouth dad didn't brag about getting a prosecuter fired investigating his son. Know you want to talk about ruining someone's life for nothing. Let's talk about Kavanaugh.

Well I guess if your a shady natural gas firm it helps to hire the Vice-Presidents dope addict son, even if he has no experience with business or natural gas. You see that way you can get his daddy to withhold aid to the government until they stop an investigation of your company. Pretty slick huh? I believe it’s called “quid-pro-quo.”
Or if you are a shady real estate guy strapped for cash, begging for loans and getting turned down left and right....then suddenly when your Daddy-n-Law is President, you get loans from Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other countries.....and your wife, (or as your daddy-n-law calls her, nice piece of ass) -- gets over a dozen trademarks from China as soon as her Daddy becomes president...

Jared Kushner 'tried and failed to get a $500m loan from Qatar before pushing hard line against country'

Ivanka Trump won China trademarks days before her father's reversal on ZTE

But hey, that kind of nepotism is ok as long as it triggers the libs right??

Lol, we wouldn't be discussing Hunter if his big mouth dad didn't brag about getting a prosecuter fired investigating his son. Know you want to talk about ruining someone's life for nothing. Let's talk about Kavanaugh.
No matter how many times you repeat that lie...

It is still a lie.....

and it is still the reason why your cult leader is the only one surrounded by indicted cucks.....no amount of self projection is changing that....

Or if you are a shady real estate guy strapped for cash, begging for loans and getting turned down left and right....then suddenly when your Daddy-n-Law is President, you get loans from Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other countries.....and your wife, (or as your daddy-n-law calls her, nice piece of ass) -- gets over a dozen trademarks from China as soon as her Daddy becomes president...

Jared Kushner 'tried and failed to get a $500m loan from Qatar before pushing hard line against country'

Ivanka Trump won China trademarks days before her father's reversal on ZTE

But hey, that kind of nepotism is ok as long as it triggers the libs right??
Faun would call that TROLLING!!....I CALL IT MISDIRECTION!

It is still a lie.....

and it is still the reason why your cult leader is the only one surrounded by indicted cucks.....no amount of self projection is changing that....
What you loons did to Kavanaugh is a lie? Please seek help, you need it.

It is still a lie.....

At least he got a hearing.....

Did you dic suckers complain when this guy didn't get a hearing?? Nope...so fuk what you whining about now...

160428-michaelson-garladn-tease_n5bgv5.jpg

It is still a lie.....

At least he got a hearing.....

Did you dic suckers complain when this guy didn't get a hearing?? Nope...so fuk what you whining about now...

View attachment 297825
When did Kavanaugh get a hearing to clear his name from Ford's lies?

Well, well, well...looks like the Democrats are up to their usual shenanigans.
Judge in Hunter Biden's Arkansas paternity case abruptly recuses himself

Oh, please, please don't tell me that depraved Hunter Biden ALSO has fathered an illegitimate child?? Darn, he sure looks like a failure in parenting. By Biden pere.

Reminds me of that Alaskan bimbo, Sarah Palin. Same deal. Couldn't run her family, couldn't run her state, DEFINTELY couldn't run the USA.
You answered your own question and didn't know it
She was just that a bimbo... supposedly
Look at all the money and their questionable sources the biden punks are in

Forum List

Back