Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’

Thanks for demonstrating what a gullible stupid fuck you are.Wikipedia is a mouthpiece for the government,they are about as credible as politicians and the lamestream media dumbass.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Love how you shoot the messenger saying BAron is the one saying this when the best doctors in the world have risked their careers to come forward saying hospitals are receiving massive payoffs ruling every death now as covid practically from a gunshot wound to the head to a fatal car accident to inflate the numbers to get everyone to take the vaccine.:rofl:

"I believe that it is entirely possible that this* will be used for massive depopulation."Who said that is none other than Dr. Mike Yeadon, the former vice president and chief research officer of Pfizer. And what he meant by "this" is equally clear: He meant the modern vaccines that are capable of permanently and irreversibly altering human DNA and turning the human body into a factory of viruses so dangerous that the vaccinated become lethal "spreaders" (virus slingers) to the unvaccinated. (I reported).

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.

Heard about the DNA changes from citizen's talking about it, but not sure what they know or don't know. I also wondered myself about why so many are showing Covid symptoms after they get the shot, but it only last a day at the most.

I mean they get the fever and everything, so somehow the body must identify it, and then it musters up an identification pattern of the virus in order to create the anti-bodies for it right ????

Ok, so once the immune system does it's job, does the specially formulated microbes (if used within the shot), that forced the body into experiencing symptoms (then forced it into defensive mode), go somewhere and hide within the body dormant or are they killed by the system once identifies the microbe within ?? How does the shots work ??? Why do they alter one's DNA if true ??

The sad fact anyone inoculated dies within one or two years.
The mechanism of death isn't interesting for us
You nailed it.

Thanks for demonstrating what a gullible stupid fuck you are.Wikipedia is a mouthpiece for the government,they are about as credible as politicians and the lamestream media dumbass.

Yes, yes. Anything that contradicts your bizarre fantasies is a CONSPEEERACY!!!

You're insane. Get some help and stop foisting your sickness on others.

The sad fact anyone inoculated dies within one or two years.

My "sad" here, you mean ridiculous and full of shit?

It's the truth, all mRNA tested animals ( more as 20,000 ) died within short time after inoculation with mRNA 'jab'
[/QUOTE]

Did they die within two years of having experimentation done on them, otherwise as lab rats in hopes to find a solution for this thing ? Wait, this thing has only been around for a year now right ??

"I believe that it is entirely possible that this* will be used for massive depopulation."Who said that is none other than Dr. Mike Yeadon, the former vice president and chief research officer of Pfizer. And what he meant by "this" is equally clear: He meant the modern vaccines that are capable of permanently and irreversibly altering human DNA and turning the human body into a factory of viruses so dangerous that the vaccinated become lethal "spreaders" (virus slingers) to the unvaccinated. (I reported).

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.

Come on mods, can we put the wacky conspiracy theories in the wacky conspiracy theory forum please?

Yes, yes. Anything that contradicts your bizarre fantasies is a CONSPEEERACY!!!

You're insane. Get some help and stop foisting your sickness on others.
You are clearly one stupid fuck who has not done any research and believes everything the cia controlled media tells you,next time you’ll say is they are not controlled by the cia,that Congress never did an investigation into them in the 70s and did not find evidence they have agents disguised as journalists in the lamestream media. :cuckoo:

The shills like progressive hunter and dblack can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after the op took them to school in his op :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The qualifications and title of the previous vice president of Pfizer are pretty heavy duty. When somebody with his qualifications and experience has something to say, it certainly deserves an objective look. I do not understand why you have posted this in the conspiracy section. You must be a lefty for posting this in the conspiracy section.

The qualifications and title of the previous vice president of Pfizer are pretty heavy duty. When somebody with his qualifications and experience has something to say, it certainly deserves an objective look. I do not understand why you have posted this in the conspiracy section. You must be a lefty for posting this in the conspiracy section.
I think I speak for him when I say he put it in the conspiracy section because he jpknew it would wind up here anyways because of a certain mod.I know I put threads like this here knowing it will wind up here anyways.I put a thread once exposing how whistleblowers were receiving death threats for witnesses vote fraud in the current events section and it wound up here in this section, :cuckoo: I complained to a fellow mod about it and he even agreed with me it should not have been moved but he had no power to overturn the other mods decision.after thst I just started posting them here knowing they would be censored as that one was and moved here anyways,

I think I speak for him when I say he put it in the conspiracy section because he jpknew it would wind up here anyways because of a certain mod.I know I put threads like this here knowing it will wind up here anyways.I put a thread once exposing how whistleblowers were receiving death threats for witnesses vote fraud in the current events section and it wound up here in this section, :cuckoo: I complained to a fellow mod about it and he even agreed with me it should not have been moved but he had no power to overturn the other mods decision.after thst I just started posting them here knowing they would be censored as that one was and moved here anyways,
So (IOW), this site is attempting to slant the message "left" regardless of the vote per member in disagreement of such moves ??

"I think they need to Inject them with Brawndo.....because it has electrolytes"

-- President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

So (IOW), this site is attempting to slant the message "left" regardless of the vote per member in disagreement of such moves ??

you did not really fall for that propaganda lie of theirs they have in their message that says that laughable lie YOUR VOICE COUNTS now did you? :laughing0301:

you did not really fall for that propaganda lie of theirs they have in their message that says that laughable lie YOUR VOICE COUNTS now did you? :laughing0301:
Never read anything pertaining to this site. Just showed up one day and started participating.. lol

Forum List

Back