Excerpt From A Great Speech

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
"They say that the United States has had its day in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. They expect you to tell your children that the American people no longer have the will to cope with their problems; that the future will be one of sacrifice and few opportunities.

My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view. The American people, the most generous on earth, who created the highest standard of living, are not going to accept the notion that we can only make a better world for others by moving backward ourselves. And those who believe we can have no business leading this nation.

I will not stand by and watch this great country destroy itself under mediocre leadership that drifts from one crisis to the next, eroding our national will and purpose. We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust our nation's highest offices, and we stand united in our resolve to do something about it."

--
Ronald Reagan (acceptance of the Republican nomination, 1976)

I wonder what he would have thought about his party selling its soul to a flamboyant, hyper-sensitive, abrasive, vengeful, childish, pugilistic, hair sprayed, manicured New York City billionaire with profound self esteem issues, who leads a group of enablers and "useful idiots" dead set on absolutely destroying public faith in our very democratic process from coast to coast.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I can imagine what he would have thought of this.

Last edited:
I wonder what he would have thought about his party selling its soul to a flamboyant, hyper-sensitive, childish, pugilistic, hair sprayed, manicured New York City billionaire with profound self esteem issues, who leads a group of enablers and "useful idiots" dead set on absolutely destroying public faith in our very democratic process from coast to coast.

I'm just kidding. I can imagine what he would have thought of this.

The Trumpster and Ronaldus Magnus were close friends. There is no reason to "wonder" what Reagan would have thought.

1653824900862.png

I wonder what he would have thought about his party selling its soul to a flamboyant, hyper-sensitive, childish, pugilistic, hair sprayed, manicured New York City billionaire with profound self esteem issues, who leads a group of enablers and "useful idiots" dead set on absolutely destroying public faith in our very democratic process from coast to coast.

I'm just kidding. I can imagine what he would have thought of this.
Lol. But Hillary running a five year scam that’s okay or just plain crazy talk. Right?

"They say that the United States has had its day in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. They expect you to tell your children that the American people no longer have the will to cope with their problems; that the future will be one of sacrifice and few opportunities.

My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view. The American people, the most generous on earth, who created the highest standard of living, are not going to accept the notion that we can only make a better world for others by moving backward ourselves. And those who believe we can have no business leading this nation.

I will not stand by and watch this great country destroy itself under mediocre leadership that drifts from one crisis to the next, eroding our national will and purpose. We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust our nation's highest offices, and we stand united in our resolve to do something about it."

--
Ronald Reagan (acceptance of the Republican nomination, 1976)
Reagen, second in line to Trump as the biggest bullshit artist to ever sit in the W.H.

What a joke.

Reagen, second in line to Trump as the biggest bullshit artist to ever sit in the W.H.

What a joke.
They’re all bullshiters. It’s a prerequisite of the job. However there is no way Reagan could approach the level of bullshit exhibited by bj Bubba, Ears, dumb W, the orange buffoon, or senile old Joe.
7C0B20DC-1101-4E4C-B512-DF10AF03164E.jpeg

Last edited:

What a joke.
I'll give him this: He was dignified, decent, soft-spoken, serious and humble, and as a real Christian he was willing to extend a friendly hand to Tip O'Neill and the Democrats for the sake of his country. And, whether one agreed with his politics, he loved America.

The vulgar, juvenile, damaged, orange monstrosity that has usurped Reagan's party is essentially the opposite of all of the above.

Last edited:
I'll give him this: He was dignified, decent, soft-spoken, serious and humble, and as a real Christian he was willing to extend a friendly hand to Tip O'Neill and the Democrats for the sake of his country. And, whether one agreed with his politics, he loved America.
Agree or disagree with RR, methinks he was the last well spoken potus

~S~

I wonder what he would have thought about his party selling its soul to a flamboyant, hyper-sensitive, abrasive, vengeful, childish, pugilistic, hair sprayed, manicured New York City billionaire with profound self esteem issues, who leads a group of enablers and "useful idiots" dead set on absolutely destroying public faith in our very democratic process from coast to coast.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I can imagine what he would have thought of this.
Yet we have a Prog Political Party that calls people racists, bigots, terrorists and has the power to punish them and they do.

Ronald Reagan would have despised Trump as president because he did not respect the dignity of the office. Even so He was still a despicable man that does not deserve to be venerated. Many of the things he started as expedient vote gathering strategies have morphed into ideological threats that threaten the very foundations of our institutions.

Ronald Reagan would have despised Trump as president because he did not respect the dignity of the office. Even so He was still a despicable man that does not deserve to be venerated. Many of the things he started as expedient vote gathering strategies have morphed into ideological threats that threaten the very foundations of our institutions.
if Reagen didn't kiss the ass of Moral Majority phonies like Fallwell he never would have been elected. And he's the one who made a backdoor deal with Iran to hold onto the hostages until after the election.

A real prince.

They’re all bullshiters. It’s a prerequisite of the job. However there is no way Reagan could approach the level of bullshit exhibited by bj Bubba, Ears, dumb W, the orange buffoon, or senile old Joe.
View attachment 651255
Reagan detested the Bushes and neocons....How he got roped into puting that war criminal asswipe GHW on his ticket is beyond me.

DT's platform was the exact opposite of Reagan's.
Reagan was a Globalist.
Trump is for US citizens.

if Reagen didn't kiss the ass of Moral Majority phonies like Fallwell he never would have been elected. And he's the one who made a backdoor deal with Iran to hold onto the hostages until after the election.

A real prince.
Riiiiight....The Moral Minority caused two 40+state landslides. :laugh2:

Do you ever do so much a rub two brain cells together before clicking that "post reply" button?

Riiiiight....The Moral Minority caused two 40+state landslides. :laugh2:

Do you ever do so much a rub two brain cells together before clicking that "post reply" button?
Are you denying that Fallwell & his crowd helped Reagen get elected, you asswipe?

Keep inserting your head into Trump's ass which is starving your brain of oxygen.

Reagan detested the Bushes and neocons....How he got roped into puting that war criminal asswipe GHW on his ticket is beyond me.
So you're saying that Reagen was pushed around resulting in Bush being picked as his V.P?

Actually, Reagen picked Bush because he needed Texas voters on his side, mouth breather.

Forum List

Back