Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

My use of the word "many" was precisely the word I intended to use. Many blacks do share my opinion, but you refuse to acknowledge it. No we haven't established that fact, the fact is not every black person eligible to vote actually votes. So to say that 90 percent of them vote democratic is disingenuous.

And I don't recall you ever offering an opinion as to why blacks vote more often for Democratic nominees.

What am I going to do about what exactly? Personally I don't care if the majority of the blacks stay ignorant about their own civil rights history. For all I care they can do exactly what LBJ stated he would have them do when he said “I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years”.

http://www.factcheck.org/

90% of blacks who cast ballots, cast them for democrats. That IS a fact... and, like I said, MANY is an extremely imprecise word.

Many could be twenty. Wow. Twenty black people buy your line of shit. Congratulations.

Next, your powers of recollection leave something to be desired.

And... if you don't CARE about the fact that 90% of black voters vote for democrats, why in the world do you spend a nanosecond of your life talking about the topic? Really.... quit posting on this thread if you don't CARE about it. Life's way too short to spend any time thinking or talking about things that don't matter to us.

Show that the 90 percent voting rate among blacks has been consistent over the course of say 30 years and not just the last few election cycles, and you may have a legitimate claim.

Nah, you made the claim from the beginning, so you can provide the info. You will fail at your goals as you have this entire thread. If you can't provide the numbers and the sources, then you fail in your question.

You have lost Lonestar, and your blustering can do nothing about it.

More than 90% of blacks generally vote Democratic.

Don't like it? No one cares.

I did. The fella's entertaining, if nothing else. There are some profound, profound flaws in his arguments, but it gives one a few things to chew on.

What he spends virtually no time on is the Democratic and Republican parties of today. The entire thing focuses on the past, including quite a bit that precedes the founding of the modern two parties; As far back as Jefferson. He dissects Jefferson's views as some being "The Democratic side of him" and others being "The Republican side," a concept among several I found laughable in the film.

Good watch though, definitely entertaining.

Really profound flaws? Care to address some of those profound flaws that came from the perspective of a black man on the black race as to why they still vote for democrats

All he did for 20 minutes was call his own race a bunch of fucking retards who're easily manipulated. Then again, he's kinda light- maybe he just meant the field ******* were stupid?

yawn

I have brought historical fact and balanced, nuanced analysis that completely defeats your position, Lonestar.

Blacks have every right to be afraid of folks like you.

Or folks like you
Starkey is not a common name even on a discussion board.
So jake I must ask why do you have the same last name as a known skinhead racist?

Meet Jesse Edward Starkey. He was arrested shortly after midnight on Saturday and charged with aggravated assault, assault, DUI driving, and accident involving damage to vehicle. As you can see, he makes his politics very clear.

I figure once the police officer sees "Aryan Warrior" tattoed on your forehead, certain assumptions are going to be made and you're not going to get a break on the arrest.

I don't know what all the other symbolism means, but I'm assuming Jesse isn't an Ian Johnson fan. I wonder how he'll get along with his cell mates? I hope they're white.
IdaBlue: He Never had A Chance

Attachments

• $aryan_warrior.jpg
    $aryan_warrior.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
90% of blacks who cast ballots, cast them for democrats. That IS a fact... and, like I said, MANY is an extremely imprecise word.

Many could be twenty. Wow. Twenty black people buy your line of shit. Congratulations.

And... if you don't CARE about the fact that 90% of black voters vote for democrats, why in the world do you spend a nanosecond of your life talking about the topic? Really.... quit posting on this thread if you don't CARE about it. Life's way too short to spend any time thinking or talking about things that don't matter to us.

Show that the 90 percent voting rate among blacks has been consistent over the course of say 30 years and not just the last few election cycles, and you may have a legitimate claim.

Nah, you made the claim from the beginning, so you can provide the info. You will fail at your goals as you have this entire thread. If you can't provide the numbers and the sources, then you fail in your question.

I have never made any such claim. I have acknowledged the fact that blacks overwhelmingly vote democratic, You on the other hand keep throwing up this 90 percent bullshit. So the burden of proof is on you to show that this pattern has been consistent with black Americans and not merely a short lived fad that has only occured in a few election cycles. But you and I both know the reason you can't because the facts will not support the claim.

Your concession is duly noted.

So what? Assuming your right and not making shit up, 90 percent of blacks voted for the Democrats in a few election cycles, that proves nothing. The historical facts are that the Republican party has done more for black Americans than have the Democrats. You can't argue the history. Just look at the history of the Ku Klux Klan and you'll find they were the enforcement arm of the Democratic party.

Read a history book every now and then or just stay ignorant your entire, it's your choice.

And you refuse to acknowledge the reason why they vote the way they do. How convenient.

You are one ignorant fuck and apparently you plan on staying that way. Good luck with it, I hope ignorance and stupidity works out for you.

No. I simply refuse to accept your racist opinion as to the reason they vote the way they do.

big difference.

90%

FACT

what you gonna DO about it? that's the question.

Yes you refuse to accept my opinion, which is shared by many black Americans and you refuse to offer your own opinion. So suffice it to say you do not have an opinion of your own and you ignore the opinions of black Americans that have seen thru the lies and deceptions of the Democratic party. At least you acknowledged that you choose to remain ignorant.

So, basically your assertion boils down to 'see, even the few negroes that overcome their race's inferior mental capacity realize the rest are retarded'?

See, you admit your racist position, and we can dismiss you as a white-ass cracker, the equivalent of a Big Fitz or bigrebnc1775. Step into the gutter as you betters pass you by, son, step off. The only retard here, JB, is you. But we have been through this before, and a retard like just can see that you are retarded. Buh bye, tardo.

Last edited:

So what? Assuming your right and not making shit up, 90 percent of blacks voted for the Democrats in a few election cycles, that proves nothing. The historical facts are that the Republican party has done more for black Americans than have the Democrats. You can't argue the history. Just look at the history of the Ku Klux Klan and you'll find they were the enforcement arm of the Democratic party.
Read a history book every now and then or just stay ignorant your entire, it's your choice.

Try that nonsense in any history course in any college or university in the land, and you will get an F hands down.

You, right along with JB below, are simply tool crackers for the GOP establishment.

My use of the word "many" was precisely the word I intended to use. Many blacks do share my opinion, but you refuse to acknowledge it. No we haven't established that fact, the fact is not every black person eligible to vote actually votes. So to say that 90 percent of them vote democratic is disingenuous.

And I don't recall you ever offering an opinion as to why blacks vote more often for Democratic nominees.

What am I going to do about what exactly? Personally I don't care if the majority of the blacks stay ignorant about their own civil rights history. For all I care they can do exactly what LBJ stated he would have them do when he said “I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years”.

http://www.factcheck.org/

this article is on point:

African American Voting Patterns: Black Voting Demographics 2008 Democratic Primary Statistics

"The United States Census reported that 58 % of African Americans were voting in the presidential election of 1964. African Americans were voting Democratic 82% of the time. This number would swell to 92 % by 1968. With the exception of the 1972, 1984, and the 1992 elections Blacks would continue to give at least 80% of their collective votes to the Democratic presidential candidate says Minion K.C. Morris in African Americans and Political Participation."

that means 1964, 1968, 1976, 1980, 1988, 1996, 2000, 2004 AND 2008 where AT LEAST 80% of blacks voted for the democrat. That is certainly more than the "last few election cycles", wouldn't you say?

Last edited:
No. I simply refuse to accept your racist opinion as to the reason they vote the way they do.

big difference.

90%

FACT

what you gonna DO about it? that's the question.

Yes you refuse to accept my opinion, which is shared by many black Americans and you refuse to offer your own opinion. So suffice it to say you do not have an opinion of your own and you ignore the opinions of black Americans that have seen thru the lies and deceptions of the Democratic party. At least you acknowledged that you choose to remain ignorant.

So, basically your assertion boils down to 'see, even the few negroes that overcome their race's inferior mental capacity realize the rest are retarded'?

No, not neccesarily.

See, you admit your racist position, and we can dismiss you as a white-ass cracker, the equivalent of a Big Fitz or bigrebnc1775. Step into the gutter as you betters pass you by, son, step off. The only retard here, JB, is you. But we have been through this before, and a retard like just can see that you are retarded. Buh bye, tardo.

:lol:

I'm not the one saying that blacks are too stupid to vote for anyone except masta- that's Lonestar and the others

Try that nonsense in any history course in any college or university in the land, and you will get an F hands down.

You, right along with JB below, are simply tool crackers for the GOP establishment.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clearly, you've never read any of my posts

:lol:

I'm not the one saying that blacks are too stupid to vote for anyone except masta- that's Lonestar and the others

I wish you would take a class in logic, math, or philosophy, as well as read Aristole's Ars Poetica. You have real issues with satire and organization of thought.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clearly, you've never read any of my posts

JB, you write a lot of the time like a GOP tool.

In other words you choose to stay ignorant. Duly noted.

Oh but you're not racist, you just call white folks "crackers" as an endearment.

You're a typical liberal racist fuck.

Or folks like you
Starkey is not a common name even on a discussion board.
So jake I must ask why do you have the same last name as a known skinhead racist?

Meet Jesse Edward Starkey. He was arrested shortly after midnight on Saturday and charged with aggravated assault, assault, DUI driving, and accident involving damage to vehicle. As you can see, he makes his politics very clear.

I figure once the police officer sees "Aryan Warrior" tattoed on your forehead, certain assumptions are going to be made and you're not going to get a break on the arrest.

I don't know what all the other symbolism means, but I'm assuming Jesse isn't an Ian Johnson fan. I wonder how he'll get along with his cell mates? I hope they're white.
IdaBlue: He Never had A Chance

Attachments

• $aryan_warrior.jpg
    $aryan_warrior.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 51

Forum List

Back