Top 5 Fake Fox News Racist Scandals

Went to your bullshit website.

Posted this:

What in the world?

5) Fox broke the news AFTER Ms. Sherrod resigned, at the PRESSURE Obama’s WH put on her.

4) Okay, so you feel like if a couple of KKK’ers showed up, brandishing night sticks at a VOTING POLL, that would just be A-Okay? NO double standards amongst these writers, eh?

3) Van Jones. Don’t know, don’t care. If he’s like the REST of Obozo’s appointees? He’s a lying POS.

2) ACORN??? You’re going to try to defend ACORN??? Oh, please!

1) Oh, yeah, Rev. Wright’s church is where I’d want to be ~ NOT! In all of the vids I’ve seen? He never once even mentions God, EXCEPT to use God’s name, in vain.

I registered to post this, and fully expect to be BANNED, ‘cuz that’s the treatment y’all give to anyone that looks at ANY facts related to ANY of the stories out there.

Sheesh.
#

p.s. Ever heard of a dude named Thomas Sowell? You’d do better to read what he has to say about how these folks are KEEPING black folks DOWN by being the racists they accuse others of being.

Oh, hey! THAT’s okay! You’re just not smart enough, so WE’LL take on the Mastah’s FOR you.

Keep believing them, like you have for, what? The past 30 – 40 years. We see how far THAT thinking has gotten us.
#

You're a Tool AND a fool.

NEXT!

ever notice how it is much harder to be disgusted and affronted by black racists like Bass than white racists who aren't nearly as over the top as good ol' basshole. is it double standards, lower expectations, or both?

The joke is that Bass isn't really a Negro. He's just following in the proud tradition of putting on black-face make up and gracing us with his Mammy-talk from time to time.

Sho'nuff, Bas!

Forum List

Back