Exactly what high crime or misdemeanor did President Trump commit?

Diver Diva

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2019
Florida
All of you leftists are calling for our President to be impeached. On what charges? Didn't we just spend $130 million dollars to have a bunch of Hillary cronies investigate our President for two years? And they came up with exactly nothing.

Maybe they should have been investigating Hillary. We already know as a fact she committed multiple felonies.

None for DJT. After the Illegal warrant crap, all persecutions must end and all charges dropped on any caught up in the entrapments.

All of you leftists are calling for our President to be impeached. On what charges? Didn't we just spend $130 million dollars to have a bunch of Hillary cronies investigate our President for two years? And they came up with exactly nothing.

Maybe they should have been investigating Hillary. We already know as a fact she committed multiple felonies.
Breach of public trust.

The crimes Trump would be charged with are the crimes the House votes to charge Trump with.

Breach of public trust.

I'm part of the public, I don't think he breached my trust, I like what he's done.

Is it a removable offense?

History says No.

85b.jpg

Breach of public trust.
Where is that crime listed in the federal register?

Win the election of course :2up:

Exactly what high crime or misdemeanor did President Trump commit?

All of you leftists are calling for our President to be impeached. On what charges?
"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."
- George Orwell

Didn't we just spend $130 million dollars to have a bunch of Hillary cronies investigate our President for two years?
Notice how every time the mindless SUCKERS parrot this Tramp lie the amount skyrockets!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back