Ex-Walmart CEO: How Biden supply chain is a ‘mess from start to finish’

Just think of how much better it would be if most suppy to places like WalMart was coming from American manufacturers rather than China.

Manufacturing jobs are gone and they’re never coming back.

~The Obamunist~

Stann
Guess you haven't heard but Trump isn't the POTUS and hasn't been since last year. There wasn't a problem last year.

This year there is a problem and Bidung is the POTUS. So you blaming Trump is as silly as silly gets.
Thanks. I was just going to call him a silly idiot for the TDS statement a looney tune

What did trump do about the crisis ? Nothing. At least Biden has implemented plans to deal with it.
Your mistake is believing that Biden isn't a puppet who has been sideswiped by deep staters who are pulling 99% of all the government's strings because there's no one to stop them. The Supreme Court has a leader who fears for his safety if he does the right thing from the "we are in charge of figurehead Biden" mob. Of course you aren't allowed to see them that way because their lobotomized Joe is stuck on time outs for his nap's lengthy duration. America is in a state of being deceived by the ambitions of Hilary Clinton who makes good men commit suicide if you can call ambitious secret service conspirators that.

Your mistake is believing that Biden isn't a puppet who has been sideswiped by deep staters who are pulling 99% of all the government's strings because there's no one to stop them. The Supreme Court has a leader who fears for his safety if he does the right thing from the "we are in charge of figurehead Biden" mob. Of course you aren't allowed to see them that way because their lobotomized Joe is stuck on time outs for his nap's lengthy duration. America is in a state of being deceived by the ambitions of Hilary Clinton who makes good men commit suicide if you can call ambitious secret service conspirators that.

Hilary Clinton.... wow.

Butt boy is being paid by the taxpayers to sit on his a$$ on ''''parental''' vacation since AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he doesn't deserve it that long
FIRE that mofo...hang that mofo
The Democrats are grooming Pete Buttagig to take Kamala's job. They're just trying to give him parental leave time first. I don't know how Kamala got on their undesirables list unless she refused to obey Joe's flailing requests for her to make Americans happy about having three million refuges come here to burn down forests in Califateia.

Especially considering the average wal mart is so understaffed that they no longer have cashiers and you have to check yourself out most of the time.

That is by design. Self-check is far cheaper and often quicker.

I spent a couple years as a WalMart manager when I first got out of the Corps. Staffing is so tight that I am surprised they did not do this sooner.

Stann
Guess you haven't heard but Trump isn't the POTUS and hasn't been since last year. There wasn't a problem last year.

This year there is a problem and Bidung is the POTUS. So you blaming Trump is as silly as silly gets.
I heard that if someone leaves a job......everything that the next schmuck that replaces him does can be blamed on him.
Am I right?

Corporatism is the market interfering with the state, not the other way around. Capitalism led to Google and Amazon, both of which now use their fortunes to interfere with the government.
5rk5ql.jpg

Except that is not what he said in the article.

Except that they have. The extra UE that Congress passed and Biden could not stop is now done. Yet the jobs numbers have not really gotten any better since that happened.

There might be more at play than just BIDEN BAD. But that seems to be beyond you.
Biden is a distraction.

There WAS no supply crisis when Trump was in office, idiot! All of this is a result of the forced state shutdowns by all the Blue Governors.

Is it your contention that not a single state was shut down by a "red" governors>

Forum List

Back