Ex-trump lawyer Ty Cobb suggested trump could be disqualified from office over his handling of January 6 riot

Do you value honor, intelligence, integrity, decency, education?
Why do you act like everyone is beneath you and needs to be treated like subhuman? Just because we disagree with your personal beliefs does not make us wrong or subhuman. Hitler made people subhuman in order to kill them. This is one of the very basic first steps of any regimes war. If they can get others to believe they are beneath them, their value is then diminished. They can then be made slaves or killed just as Hitler did to the Jews.

This laptop is going to come out and it is going to be devastating to the democrat brand and party. Looking down your nose at others to try and invalidate their position is a dangerous thing to do. When people have nothing to lose, they will use every means to fight back.

Why do you act like everyone is beneath you and needs to be treated like subhuman? Just because we disagree with your personal beliefs does not make us wrong or subhuman. Hitler made people subhuman in order to kill them. This is one of the very basic first steps of any regimes war. If they can get others to believe they are beneath them, their value is then diminished. They can then be made slaves or killed just as Hitler did to the Jews.

This laptop is going to come out and it is going to be devastating to the democrat brand and party. Looking down your nose at others to try and invalidate their position is a dangerous thing to do. When people have nothing to lose, they will use every means to fight back.

If the shoe fits wear it. Hitler was subhuman...and a populist like Trump. Jump on the bandwagon.

Ever notice how first these boobs all tell you that everyone on Trump's team or around him are a criminal, incompetent and not to be believed about anything, yet they constantly go out trying to find these very same people to side with them in some way on some issue so they can then QUOTE THEM as an unimpeachable authority???! :cuckoo:
Only when they aren't getting all moist and fawning over Cheney and Bolton.

Ex-trump lawyer Ty Cobb suggested trump could be disqualified from office over his handling of January 6 riot

During 2017 and 2018, Cobb represented trump as part of the White House counsel. Also a former federal prosecutor, Cobb understands the true scope of the warrant authorized to search trump's Mar-a-Lago compound.

While speaking to CBS chief Washington correspondent Major Garrett, Cobb said, “The search warrant is unusually large and broad.” and that “It's very, very comprehensive in terms of the types of documents that the government could take.”

Continuing, Cobb explained, “For example, you can take any box that has a document. You can take any box adjacent to a box that has it.” He then added, "Those are pretty broad parameters."

Cobb feels the Justice Department investigation into whether trump mishandled White House documents, some of which are highly classified, is really about a broader inquiry into potential crimes related to the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot and efforts to overturn the 2020 election. So, the documents investigation is the hardly the biggest legal threat trump faces.

“‘I think the president is in serious legal water, not so much because of the search, but because of the obstructive activity he took in connection with the Jan. 6 proceeding,” Cobb said. “I think that and the attempts to interfere in the election count in Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania and perhaps Michigan. That was the first time in American history that a president unconstitutionally attempted to remain in power illegally.’”

Congress could easily bar trump from holding office again under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which provides that no one who "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion" against a government body or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof" should serve in public office.

What Cobb has apparently forgotten is the voting record of the Senate during trump’s administration and since the voters removed him from office. The moderate Senate Democrats only voted against trump during his impeachment trials, like the moderate Democrats in the House, they were confident the Republican majority in the Senate would vote trump "not guilty".

The moderate Senate Democrats have Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema (and others if necessary) to protect Mitch McConnell and his Republican minority’s policies that serve only the greed of Big Business and the billionaires.

Cobb, as a former federal prosecutor, should know full well that trump is safe from any federal actions to end his corruption. A state-level prosecutor might succeed in getting a conviction against trump, but the appeals process will keep trump free to become POTUS in 2024, and shortly after, dictator.

Fcking stop ya deluded TDS inflicted asshole

If the shoe fits wear it. Hitler was subhuman...and a populist like Trump. Jump on the bandwagon.
I was talking about you... Snob... I hate people who believe they are better because of their own perceived greatness. Looking down your nose at others shows just how little you really are and how dangerous you can quickly become.

I was talking about you... Snob... I hate people who believe they are better because of their own perceived greatness. Looking down your nose at others shows just how little you really are and how dangerous you can quickly become.

I'm not a snob . I just like intelligent people who are educated and have good manners. Gauche and stupid doesn't impress me, but you do you.

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which provides that no one who "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion" against a government body or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof" should serve in public office
That was provided in the OP.
But here it is again.

During 2017 and 2018, Cobb represented trump as part of the White House counsel. Also a former federal prosecutor, Cobb understands the true scope of the warrant authorized to search trump's Mar-a-Lago compound.

While speaking to CBS chief Washington correspondent Major Garrett, Cobb said, “The search warrant is unusually large and broad.” and that “It's very, very comprehensive in terms of the types of documents that the government could take.”

Continuing, Cobb explained, “For example, you can take any box that has a document. You can take any box adjacent to a box that has it.” He then added, "Those are pretty broad parameters."

Cobb feels the Justice Department investigation into whether trump mishandled White House documents, some of which are highly classified, is really about a broader inquiry into potential crimes related to the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot and efforts to overturn the 2020 election. So, the documents investigation is the hardly the biggest legal threat trump faces.

“‘I think the president is in serious legal water, not so much because of the search, but because of the obstructive activity he took in connection with the Jan. 6 proceeding,” Cobb said. “I think that and the attempts to interfere in the election count in Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania and perhaps Michigan. That was the first time in American history that a president unconstitutionally attempted to remain in power illegally.’”

Congress could easily bar trump from holding office again under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which provides that no one who "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion" against a government body or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof" should serve in public office.

What Cobb has apparently forgotten is the voting record of the Senate during trump’s administration and since the voters removed him from office. The moderate Senate Democrats only voted against trump during his impeachment trials, like the moderate Democrats in the House, they were confident the Republican majority in the Senate would vote trump "not guilty".

The moderate Senate Democrats have Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema (and others if necessary) to protect Mitch McConnell and his Republican minority’s policies that serve only the greed of Big Business and the billionaires.

Cobb, as a former federal prosecutor, should know full well that trump is safe from any federal actions to end his corruption. A state-level prosecutor might succeed in getting a conviction against trump, but the appeals process will keep trump free to become POTUS in 2024, and shortly after, dictator.

5q0qd2.jpg

Forum List

Back