ex-Trump communications director Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci: President Joe Biden is the right person in the right job at the right time

Kind of a who cares kind of thing. Scaramucci is irrelevant, and is looking for attention and probably a job.
Why would a guy worth $250 million be looking for a job?

You might be the stupidest motherfucker on this site.
Not as long as you are here.
This is an empty insult since all my arguments are based on facts. Arguments that have yet to be refuted by simpletons like yourself and the rest of the wingnut morons who try me.

Kind of a who cares kind of thing. Scaramucci is irrelevant, and is looking for attention and probably a job.
Why would a guy worth $250 million be looking for a job?

You might be the stupidest motherfucker on this site.
Not as long as you are here.
This is an empty insult since all my arguments are based on facts. Arguments that have yet to be refuted by simpletons like yourself and the rest of the wingnut morons who try me.
All yu do is post what morons on Twitter say. Who do you think your kidding?

the right time was 1988, when he 1st ran!

C'mon man.
Why are you "trolling" the Trumpinistas like that? do you know how many heads just exploded?
Fortunately, those are Tiny Minds so no need for cleanup!

The smallest spot has more brains than Biden.

And yet Big Joe owns you guys like the broken microwave in the garage. He should just toss you out but Joe's sure he can fix you.
Gotta love the guy!

Duh. That’s an obvious statement to make. Joe’s doing well right now. Scaramucci is an attention hound. While I agree with his assessment, I can’t be sure it’s genuine on his part.

E2600WGWQAARrUR

Forum List

Back