What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex-teacher who said she had constitutional right to sex with students gets prison....I guess she didn’t!!!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A former Alabama high school teacher who once claimed it was her constitutional right to have sex with two of her students has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison.

Carrie Cabri Witt, 47, will get to serve most of her sentence on probation, after spending 18 months behind bars and another 18 months in a community corrections program, local outlet WAAY reported.

Her sentencing on Thursday seemed to put an end to a controversial case that stretched back five years.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

She sure ould sure make my cut at closin' time......but, as Xiden has that URGE for under 18 young girls, she has that URGE for under 18 young boys!
NINTCHDBPICT000664222072.jpg

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A former Alabama high school teacher who once claimed it was her constitutional right to have sex with two of her students has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison.

Carrie Cabri Witt, 47, will get to serve most of her sentence on probation, after spending 18 months behind bars and another 18 months in a community corrections program, local outlet WAAY reported.

Her sentencing on Thursday seemed to put an end to a controversial case that stretched back five years.

She sure ould sure make my cut at closin' time......but, as Xiden has that URGE for under 18 young girls, she has that URGE for under 18 young boys!

I’d hit that

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score

I’d hit that
It's 2021. Drop it's drawers for a positive ID

woodwork201

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Teachers may not have the right to have sex with their students but every schoolboy dreams of sex with at least one of his teachers - for some of us, it was even with the female ones.

The problem is that with the advent of social media, boys started sharing their stories and the teachers got into trouble.

My wife will argue the point, and I guess she's technically right, but when it comes to high-school boys, when the female teacher says, "He wanted it," she's not lying.

woodwork201

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I always wondered what kind of kid would have sex with a beautiful woman like her and then narc her out.
It's been 25 years since Mary K. Letourneau. Any teacher still dumb enough to have sex with her student, even though he did want it, is too stupid to be in society.

Rigby5

Gold Member
Reaction score
While sex likely is perfectly normal after around 16 or so, the problem here is that teachers have an authority figure role.
And while I still don't think government has the authority to arrest and charge, she should likely have restrained herself.

Rigby5

Gold Member
Reaction score
The fact prosecutors pressed charges, a jury ruled against her, and a judge passed sentence, in no way implies what is actually legal or not.
The legal system also came up with the ridiculous Dread Scott Decision, segregation, anti miscegenation laws, etc.
We conduct the War on Drugs, the Invasion of Iraq, etc., so we do a lot of illegal things with our corrupt legal system.
We have way too much Puritan historical influence, like the Salem witch trials, the Scarlet Letter, etc.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lucky little shits :rolleyes:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List