Ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio found guilty of criminal contempt

"Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio was found guilty on Monday of criminal contempt.

Arpaio, 85, was charged with misdemeanor contempt of court, declaring that he willfully defied a judge's order in 2011 to stop traffic patrols that targeted immigrants, Fox 10 Phoenix reported.

He is expected to be sentenced on Oct. 5 and faces up to six months in jail if convicted.

Arpaio's lawyers argued that the former sheriff did not intend to break the law."

THOUGHTS:

1. MIS-CARRIAGE OF JUSTICE:
There was NO INTENT to break the law, just as Comey argued for Hillary, who was not indicted for a lack of intent...and for stupidity. (Maybe if Joe's lawyers had argued he was too stupid to know he was breaking the law, like Hillary, he would not have been charged, as well.
:p

2. God bless him, Joe broke the law. He fought his own 'Don Quixote' fight against illegals and an illegal administration who protected illegals, drug traffickers, human traffickers and sanctuary cities. Obama's DOJ went after him to stop him, and Joe made it easy for them by breaking the court order...and did not have his own President and US AG to protect him from charges. Despite so many others committing crimes and being allowed to go 'scott free', Joe broke the law and deserves punishment.

That being said, I loved some of Joe's methods and actions.
- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches
- History and cooking channels only when a court made him give prisoners TV

...the time criminals in his jail were being interviewed - when they complained about all of the above Joe chimed in by saying, "Then you shouldn't have broken the law!" :p THAT is some funny shite, right there!

He believed like I do - prison isn't supposed to be a summer camp, vacation, or retreat.

Shame on you for violating the court order, Joe, but here's to a memorable career otherwise.

:salute: :p

I think you might want to do a little more research on the case before you continue making a fool of yourself.
As a RESIDENT of Maricopa county for ten plus years you have NO idea what you are talking about!

:lol:

I know that you're Sheriff Joe's biggest internet fellator, but I assure you that I do in fact know exactly what I'm talking about.

Your hero is going to jail, and no amount of whining on your part will change that.

"Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio was found guilty on Monday of criminal contempt.

Arpaio, 85, was charged with misdemeanor contempt of court, declaring that he willfully defied a judge's order in 2011 to stop traffic patrols that targeted immigrants, Fox 10 Phoenix reported.

He is expected to be sentenced on Oct. 5 and faces up to six months in jail if convicted.

Arpaio's lawyers argued that the former sheriff did not intend to break the law."

THOUGHTS:

There was NO INTENT to break the law, just as Comey argued for Hillary, who was not indicted for a lack of intent...and for stupidity. (Maybe if Joe's lawyers had argued he was too stupid to know he was breaking the law, like Hillary, he would not have been charged, as well.

2. God bless him, Joe broke the law. He fought his own 'Don Quixote' fight against illegals and an illegal administration who protected illegals, drug traffickers, human traffickers and sanctuary cities. Obama's DOJ went after him to stop him, and Joe made it easy for them by breaking the court order...and did not have his own President and US AG to protect him from charges. Despite so many others committing crimes and being allowed to go 'scott free', Joe broke the law and deserves punishment.

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

...the time criminals in his jail were being interviewed - when they complained about all of the above Joe chimed in by saying, "Then you shouldn't have broken the law!" :p THAT is some funny shite, right there!

He believed like I do - prison isn't supposed to be a summer camp, vacation, or retreat.

Shame on you for violating the court order, Joe, but here's to a memorable career otherwise.

I think you might want to do a little more research on the case before you continue making a fool of yourself.
As a RESIDENT of Maricopa county for ten plus years you have NO idea what you are talking about!

I know that you're Sheriff Joe's biggest internet fellator, but I assure you that I do in fact know exactly what I'm talking about.

Your hero is going to jail, and no amount of whining on your part will change that.
He will not see the inside of a jail! The PRO Arpiao protestors are already getting set.

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

He will not see the inside of a jail! The PRO Arpiao protestors are already getting set.

He probably won't, just because he's too damn old. But he's finished.

You and your ten friends can protest all you want, it won't change a damn thing.

Well, if this is the standard, then we can start locking up all these officials who are now defying federal law / ICE. Thanks for being a martyr Sheriff Arpaio. You're a GREAT AMERICAN.

If Joe gets locked up, his asshole will probably be his biggest concern.
Are you kidding me? Have you seen that big ol' man? That old man could probably beat 'you' to death.

Are you kidding? He's 85 years old, and if he gets in there with any of the thousands of people he has belittled and insulted all these years, a little bit of butt fucking will be the least of his worries.

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

He probably won't, just because he's too damn old. But he's finished.

You and your ten friends can protest all you want, it won't change a damn thing.
He's 83? Christ you will be finished by the time your 53. Ten friends? Well more then you have.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen that big ol' man? That old man could probably beat 'you' to death.

Are you kidding? He's 85 years old, and if he gets in there with any of the thousands of people he has belittled and insulted all these years, a little bit of butt fucking will be the least of his worries.[/QUOTE]

You survived it, but then you were likely younger with black boyfriends.

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

Hope he isn't jailed with them Mexican gang guys

Damn I didn't even know he was on trial

Has there ever been a time in his "career" when he wasn't? This is about 40 years late and will ultimately mean nothing. He has always gotten away with crime. Don't look to have him held responsible now.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
He won't be. The town is going to protest and demand a pardon!

Are you kidding? He's 85 years old, and if he gets in there with any of the thousands of people he has belittled and insulted all these years, a little bit of butt fucking will be the least of his worries.

Screwed up the quote function, didn't you?
Fix it.

You survived it, but then you were likely younger with black boyfriends.

Screwed up the quote function, didn't you?
Fix it.[/QUOTE]Funny.

Has there ever been a time in his "career" when he wasn't? This is about 40 years late and will ultimately mean nothing. He has always gotten away with crime. Don't look to have him held responsible now.

Maybe there's finally something Trump can do right - pardon a career criminal.

Immediate pardon from Trump. And a big GFY to the libtards.

Even Trump isn't that retarded.
You don't know Trump.

You think Trump IS that retarded?

I agree that Arpaio belongs on Trump's ever growing list criminals he might pardon. I'm looking forward to him tweeting a pardon of his kids.

Trump is much more retarded than that. He's the Pinto of American Presidents. Ask a Mexican what pinto means in Spanish.

LOL- I am looking forward to watching the foot stomping by the Arpaio Snowflakes.

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

He took the bullet, as good soldiers do.
But he put a lot of people away and treated them as they should've been treated…

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

Sheriff Joe committed a worse crime than those Mexicans he harassed

Let him face the jail system he created

THOUGHTS:

- Pink prison jumpsuits
- Baloney sandwiches

Pardon for Sheriff Joe. F the BO Justice dept for this bs.

Forum List

Back