Ex-Rittenhouse Spox Turns On Him In Blistering Post

he'd been there for over 24 hours before he had the need to defend himself, against 3 white men.

his father lived in the city.

The asshole that survived lived nearly 50 miles away, and carried a gun the state said he was not even allowed to own. the second guy he shot lived farther away than Kyle

but, keep whining.

it proves your ignorance
There was a curfew. The protesters had gone home. There was no one on the street except troublemakers, cops and Rittenhouse.

Why do you think there was a curfew?

Why do you think the Trump gang descended on Rittenhouse and the 2 million dollars in donations?

Gage Grosskreutz.

"The only survivor of the 2020 Wisconsin shootings by teenager Kyle Rittenhouse has a lengthy criminal record that includes burglary, drunk driving and a domestic incident, according to a new report."

So Rittenhouse checked his criminal history before he shot him? There was nobody on the street after curfew except troublemakers.

So Rittenhouse checked his criminal history before he shot him? There was nobody on the street after curfew except troublemakers.
the man pulled a gun on him.

were you born stupid, or did you get a lobotomy?

Gage Grosskreutz.

"The only survivor of the 2020 Wisconsin shootings by teenager Kyle Rittenhouse has a lengthy criminal record that includes burglary, drunk driving and a domestic incident, according to a new report."

Thanks!

I walk a fine line when it comes to sources. I try to use sources like NPR where I got my information about the attackers NPR doesn’t trigger Democrats as much as other outlets. The downside is that outlets don’t trigger Democrats often protect their feelings by leaving out the truth.

Maybe NPR has published a correction?

Surada ?

Rittenhouse is a National Hero
1712172055214.png

Question is, did you take his criminal history before you made him the suffering hero in your tail of a minor child’s villainy?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back