Ex-Rittenhouse Spox Turns On Him In Blistering Post

Kyle Rittenhouse is very athletic as well.

KENOSHA.JPG

one of his coaches referred to him as 'killer kyle'?

and that didn't set off alarms?
the kid that shot up all the grade schoolers in Uvalde Texas was called a "loaner" and "other things" and that didn't set off any alarms did it?

You said Kyle Rittenhouse was dumb because he didn't finish high school.
Ones education does not make them smart.

Kyle is very smart. He lives rent free in your narrow mind. :dance:
Kyle didn't finish middle school and he's not making movies.

This is just amazing. The Marine Corps refused Rittenhouse on August 27, 2020. Trump praised him as a hero.

1712097990231.png

Crooks & Liars reports:
David Hancock was the spokesman for Killer Kyle Rittenhouse and his family during Killer Kyle's criminal proceedings three years ago. At the time, Hancock was laying it on as thickly as anyone, trying to portray Killer Kyle as a poor innocent waif of a boy just trying to do the right thing and who just wanted to go back to his old life and go on to Arizona State University and study to be a nurse to help people. But that was then and this is now. And Hancock is, quite frankly, sick and tired of Killer Kyle's bullshit and he's calling him out on it.

Click to expand...From Hancock's post on X:
Is anyone surprised that Kyle's far-right political handlers ensured this particular detail didn't make it into his book? (See photo)

Regarding his online high school diploma, we had to force him to complete the four years of credits in just ten months, which he did using the "Google machine."

We invested significant effort to craft the image you witnessed during the trial. We outfitted him in new suits, arranged for his haircut every weekend during the trial, and dedicated over 200 hours to prepare him for direct and cross-examination. We employed the world's leading jury consultant and conducted extensive research through three mock trials to identify the ideal jurors and the most effective approach for his testimony.

Transforming a middle school dropout who was "angry at the world" with a history of violence and an unhealthy obsession with guns and killing into a respectable young man with a desire for higher education and a promising future was no easy feat.
It was a meticulously crafted facade, which we sincerely hoped he would grow into.

Instead, he squandered a full scholarship to study any subject at any university in the country to become a divisive douchebag and antagonize black Americans on college campuses.

Kyle failed to learn a single thing. He remains the same uneducated, arrogant, and antagonistic individual, incapable of telling the truth.

Now, he genuinely believes he is the show pony we created and has surrounded himself with sycophants who fuel his inflated ego because they prioritize their political agenda and Christian Nationalist worldview over his well-being.

Despite my efforts to guide him toward a better path in life, the allure of notoriety triumphed over the prospect of putting in the hard work of pursuing an education. Kyle is ill-equipped to offer advice to young people. I regret my role in shaping him into whatever he has become. If I had known what I know now about Kyle's history, I wouldn't have been involved.
1712098029809.png
I would be interested in learning how rittenhouse antagonizes black college students

Can you explain that assertion?

I would be interested in learning how rittenhouse antagonizes black college students

Can you explain that assertion?

I wasn't there. I don't know a thing about it. The kid had a million dollars and scholarships. That's all gone. He says he's going into politics.

This is just amazing. The Marine Corps refused Rittenhouse on August 27, 2020. Trump praised him as a hero.

1712097990231.png

Crooks & Liars reports:
David Hancock was the spokesman for Killer Kyle Rittenhouse and his family during Killer Kyle's criminal proceedings three years ago. At the time, Hancock was laying it on as thickly as anyone, trying to portray Killer Kyle as a poor innocent waif of a boy just trying to do the right thing and who just wanted to go back to his old life and go on to Arizona State University and study to be a nurse to help people. But that was then and this is now. And Hancock is, quite frankly, sick and tired of Killer Kyle's bullshit and he's calling him out on it.

Click to expand...From Hancock's post on X:
Is anyone surprised that Kyle's far-right political handlers ensured this particular detail didn't make it into his book? (See photo)

Regarding his online high school diploma, we had to force him to complete the four years of credits in just ten months, which he did using the "Google machine."

We invested significant effort to craft the image you witnessed during the trial. We outfitted him in new suits, arranged for his haircut every weekend during the trial, and dedicated over 200 hours to prepare him for direct and cross-examination. We employed the world's leading jury consultant and conducted extensive research through three mock trials to identify the ideal jurors and the most effective approach for his testimony.

Transforming a middle school dropout who was "angry at the world" with a history of violence and an unhealthy obsession with guns and killing into a respectable young man with a desire for higher education and a promising future was no easy feat.
It was a meticulously crafted facade, which we sincerely hoped he would grow into.

Instead, he squandered a full scholarship to study any subject at any university in the country to become a divisive douchebag and antagonize black Americans on college campuses.

Kyle failed to learn a single thing. He remains the same uneducated, arrogant, and antagonistic individual, incapable of telling the truth.

Now, he genuinely believes he is the show pony we created and has surrounded himself with sycophants who fuel his inflated ego because they prioritize their political agenda and Christian Nationalist worldview over his well-being.

Despite my efforts to guide him toward a better path in life, the allure of notoriety triumphed over the prospect of putting in the hard work of pursuing an education. Kyle is ill-equipped to offer advice to young people. I regret my role in shaping him into whatever he has become. If I had known what I know now about Kyle's history, I wouldn't have been involved.
1712098029809.png
Mr. Hancock sounds like a class act. Typical of the kind of turncoats that Democrats admire so much. Now that he’s lost his gig as a spokesman for Kyle Rittenhouse, anyone know what he’s doing for a living? Or is this his audition to be a talking head on one of the “journalism” outlets like MSNBC?

Kyle Rittenhouse certainly has more right to make a speech at a college campus then Black Lives Matter has to burn down a restaurant. But who does the left defend?

I don’t know where they got their information about Rittenhouse trying to join the Marines. I doubt seriously the marines would give that information out, so “Just made it up” seems to be the most likely source.

You don’t think Rittenhouse is a hero? Guess what, neither do I. He was a very young man, who put himself in a very very dangerous position. He was only by some extremely lucky shots, that he was not killed by one of the heavily armed child molesters who were pursuing him.

You don’t want him to be treated like a hero? Then you pants wetters should’ve never started treating him like the ultimate villain for doing nothing more than defending himself. You didn’t learn from the incident in DC not to make a kid a symbol of everything that you hate. You only make the other side want to call him a hero just to get your goat. It works every time. Pick on a grown-up next time.

Have yet to see a word of criticism from any Democrat for the people, carrying weapons to a riot, that pulled them out on Rittenhouse. In spite of their jail time for child abuse offenses, and their participation in a violent and destructive riot, they are the heroes for Democrats. Apparently, being a child sex abuser of some form is the surest way to get the DNC on your side.

Time to check yourselves, Democrats. You’ve gone off the deep end. You’ve lost touch with reality. I would recommend voluntary self commitment, but with the state of mental healthcare, these days you might wind up being transgenderized as soon as someone else becomes your guardian.

Stop reading Twitter posts and start reading books. Preferably, published before the Trump era when Democratic commentators and writers lost their ever loving minds.

Last edited:
Mr. Hancock sounds like a class act. Typical of the kind of turncoats that Democrats admire so much. Now that he’s lost his gig as a spokesman for Kyle Rittenhouse, anyone know what he’s doing for a living? Or is this his audition to be a talking head on one of the “journalism” outlets like MSNBC?

Kyle Rittenhouse certainly has more right to make a speech at a college campus then Black Lives Matter has to burn down a restaurant. But who does the left defense?

I don’t know where they got their information about Rittenhouse trying to join the Marines. I doubt seriously the marines would give that information out, so “Just made it up” seems to be the most likely source.

You don’t think Rittenhouse is a hero? Guess what, neither do I. He was a very young man, who put himself in a very very dangerous position. He was only by some extremely lucky shots, that he was not killed by one of the heavily armed child molesters who were pursuing him.

You don’t want him to be treated like a hero? Then you pants wetters should’ve never started treating him like the ultimate villain for doing nothing more than defending himself. You didn’t learn from the incident in DC not to make a kid a symbol of everything that you hate. You only make the other side want to call him a hero just to get your goat. It works every time. pick on a grown-up next time.

Have yet to see a word of criticism from any Democrat for the people, carrying weapons to a riot, that pulled them out on Rittenhouse. In spite of their jail time for child abuse offenses, and their participation in a violent and destructive riot, they are the heroes for Democrats. Apparently, being a child sex abuser of some form is this year as way to get the DNC on your side.

Time to check yourselves, Democrats. You’ve gone off the deep end. You’ve lost touch with reality. I would recommend voluntary self commitment, but with the state of mental healthcare, these days you might wind up being transgenderized as soon as someone else becomes your guardian.

Stop reading Twitter posts and start reading books. Preferably, published before the Trump era when Democratic commentators and writers lost their ever loving minds.
Rittenhouse should have kept liar-for-hire Hancock on the payroll to avoid having him as an enemy today

Forum List

Back